It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccurring dream for the last few years....Other peoples experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok, i know this is going to sound like your usual "fear dream" say connected to your subconscious, and emotions.
I not sure what to make of it, well maybe i do now since i started using ATS.
Because i didnt even know what NWO or illuminati was etc.
Even to this day im 50/50 on that.
Certainetly we dont know whats going on behind the scenes, thats for sure.

In the dream it does change slighty as to what i do and where i go, but the scenario is always the same, which is hard to explain.

Remember the John Titor posts? Probally a fake.
But where he descibes civil war, people taking up arms etc.
Its like that, where resources and few and far between, always hiding from the "Enemy"
This enemy consists of army like men, and also something else, not from this planet.
I live in UK so guns are around, but in the dream it seems that there are some around, but ammunition is another things and i am wary of not using up all me ammo.
Im not even into guns in real life.
In the dream i have a safe place that is a old empty house.
And im constantly always on the look out, not wanting to be captaured.

Now i know its just a dream, and probally is a fear of something in me connected to me emotions.
And nothing else, but im curious to see what you think?
Have you had similar dreams?
Now the dream did not feel like a personal dream, i had this constant sense that there were many like me, sometimes im in a group sometimes not.
Anyway its kinda makes more sense since reading some of the stuff on here.

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ummmm... Weird. I don't remember when but it was recently. I had a dream that I was in the future. It felt like I was a "ghost" or i was visiting. Anyway their was a war going on and I remember being on the battle field. Their was this house at the top of the hill. As I was going up the hill their was this weird looking creature. It was huge and it got blew up. I want to say that it looked like that turtle standing on two feet. Closest i can descride it. Then when i got to the house on the hill their was a solider shooting out the window. After that their was a woman who came and got me and siad ok your have seen enough

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Made me laugh at the end bit of your post.
Dreams are weird, are they just feelings coming out or something trying to tell us something?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
As well explanations or idea's as to what they ment etc.?

new topics

top topics

join