learn more

What is your favorite sandwich?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So, what is your favorite sandwich?

I love just a plain peanut-butter sandwich on white bread.

I also prefer to have bologna, swiss cheese, american cheese, dill pickle slices, honey mustard, and pepperoni on white bread.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would have to say the Monte Cristo from Bennigans, but I had to stop eating them years ago 'cause I had to get lean and mean. I've often thought about going to Bennigans, gorging on a couple of them, and then just throwing them up afterwards but I haven't done it yet.

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Can't say I've had the pleasure of trying one of those. What is on it?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
A nice MLT where the mutton is nice and lean...

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross
Can't say I've had the pleasure of trying one of those. What is on it?

www.bennigans.com...

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

From Dr. Love's link

This sandwich is stacked with ham, turkey, and Swiss and American cheeses on wheat bread, then battered and fried ’til golden. Dusted with powdered sugar and accompanied by red raspberry preserves for dipping.

That does sound extremely delicsious!

That looks so good to!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I love ham and cheese. But I prefer maple ham or sugar ham.

Once I had it on toasted white bread with melted sharp chedder with brown sugar ham.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a chicken finger BLT!! mmmmmm!!!!

i LOVE it!! MMMMMM!!!

oni x x

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I love these food threads!!!

My favorite sandwich is a whole trout on a hotdog bun with thousand island as a dip. Trout good!!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x

That does look good alright! I just don't like tomatoes, makes me sick to eat them.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Don't think I have a favourite sandwich, however a really nice sandwich is:

Feta Cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
in Pitta Bread

It has to be fresh or otherwise its no way near as good.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A fried oyster po-boy with extra mayo from just about any restaurant in New Orleans.

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Chicken salad sandwich made with white meat.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
check this out... Get a half loaf of french bread or a hoagie roll if you like. Then split it down the middle. Lay both sides down soft side up on a sheet pan. Load up one half with honey roasted turkey, bacon bits and shredded cheddar. The other side gets hickory smoked ham, pepperoni and shredded mozzarella. Put under the broiler for about five minutes(or until cheese is bubbling). Then smash it together and devour with a Clausens dill pickle on the side. mmmmmm samiches!!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
BLT no damn mayo.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
well i would have to say i love two thick pieces of homemade chesse bread with black forest hame and smoked turkey, french mustard(the regular stuff), olives of the green variety, old white cheddar cheese. To top it all off i like a little sub sauce. A vinager based sauce from where i live. Oh and don't forget to bake it in the over at 175 degrees. ENJOY!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My favorite sandwich is tuna mixed with chopped tomatoe, lettuce, onion, boiled eggs and mayo and whatever else happens to suit my mood at the time on toasted whole grain bread with or without cheese and cut diagonally served on a plate with a napkins and a glass of milk, perferably chocolate soy from The 8th Continent, the light variety.

yummie.....I gotta make something to eat now!

[edit on 10/26/2005 by Cherish]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Fried Bologna with spicy mustard

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I love sandwiches -- all kinds -- so it is more a case of what do I crave right now -- today it was liverwurst and onion with mayo and salt and pepper on potato roll. One my husband hates (and most people shiver at the thought of) is peanut butter and mayo with salt and pepper on white. Or roast beef with jack cheese and hot peppers and garlic grilled in a panini -- yumm... or smoked turkey on roll with cheese (depends on the day what type of cheese)

did I mention I love sandwiches

[edit on 28-10-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Justme.....are you pregnant?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join