It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESS ON ALERT!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Look at the nonsense that has the press going these days...

www.msnbc.com...

All in the name of sales, sales, and more sales...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Funny thing was, a few days ago when I saw that they were going to get married, I thought to myself "There's no way this will happen. They'll break up."

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oddly enough, most of us have better things to worry about than Ben and J-Lo... Sometimes, I start thinking it's actually a GOOD thing we don't have true rule by the masses....as the masses can be rather stupid at times.... Thanks for pointing out the article Bandit....it surely shows how low we've sunk..

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How stupid are we? Honestly? I really don't think that there is any reason to have reuters report on this crap. It's rubbish. Stupid celebrity BS.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Who the heck are these people?

[Edited on 14-9-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Who the heck are these people?

[Edited on 14-9-2003 by Zzub]

LMAO!

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It sicken me that people care so much about things that happen in celebrity life. Get a life on your own.

And reuters is not really a reliable source of info, but whatever...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I dont understand whats so special about these people that anyone would acre what they do. iw asnt aware they were important enough to warrant media attention. Why are they special? They are entertainers. Who cares? Will society be deeply impacted if they dont wed? Puleeze!

Wasting valuable news space on these jackasses is ridiculous. Like the Kobe Bryant fiasco, and OJ simpson. WHO THE # CARES?

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well Kobe and OJ did something illegal. Jlo and Ben didn't do anything at all to deserve all that attention.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's not proven yet that Kobe did something illegal...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ok, then let's just say "were accused of doing something illegal". I certainly hope he's innocent and it's just some greedy bitch trying to rip him.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Jennifer Lopez is such a damn slut. She's been married to how many guys now? She's stupid man, (I would still get down and dirty with her tho
:lol
. The next guy who she tries to marry is going to get her all used up and stuff. Some sick #!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Come on now. Haven't you figured it out by now.

J Lo is being used in a conspiracy to get people (mostly of the male variety) distracted from real news. And why her? Well, she's got the required assets to do the job.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ben is to good for that media ho. she has recreated herself more times than madonna. scratch that... no one has gone as far as madonna. I think J-lo will pick an author next... maybe a scientist. Is steven Hawking still single?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well, I'll just chime in with my thoughts.

Who the hell cares!?!?!?!?!

Just about every news site I have checked today(except China) had some kind of headline about these two wastes of human flesh . Disgusting, I tell ya!

It is a painfully slow news day though.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by Fry2]

new topics

top topics

join