It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few hidden secrets of the government...why we are blind.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"Up in Alabama, there is an interstate that is out in the middle of nowhere and opens up into 8 lanes across for about 2 miles then goes back down to 2 lanes. There is a missile silo, and weapons and supplies underground there." I'd love more info. about this and other silos hidden over the u.s. Any help would be very much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A source told me that Area 51 is really a monkey farm, wow isn't that amazing. My source said the government is going to give a pet monkey to everyone for Christmas. These ain't no ordinary monkeys, they are trained in many different fields. This is very secret info and my source couldn't really tell me anything so just have faith.

If nothing was going on at Area 51 then there would be no need to keep it so secure and secret. When you post stuff as fact you need to back it up or else don't post it.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Whats in Edinburgh? I don't think the US can keep aliens in Another county. But then again the CIA has secret prisons in other countries so I don't know.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A few hidden secrets of the government...why we are blind.

5200 B.C. Humanity is utilizing horse/ox drawn carriages to get from point A to point B.

7,000 + years later .. . . ..

1900 A.D. Humanity is still utilizing beasts of burden to get from point A to point B.

1902 A.D. Mass production of the Model T begins.
52 years later .. .. . .. . splitting the atom, the atomic bomb.
67 years later . . . .. .. walking on the moon.

7,000 years using beasts of burden, invent mass production of cars, 67 years later walking on the moon.

If time travel is possible, it will be done, if it can be accomplished, it has been accomplished in the future. If it has been accomplished, who will be the ones to use it, and why?

Intentionality.

Blind is not seeing how what has happened has happened because of what will happen due to what is happening.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
what the hell are those green circle things ive seen something like them on google maps along the river trent in england all i have is some mere coodinates 52.848997, -1.363871

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The KC-135T (formally KC-135Q) is the same as the KC-135R but the "T" model still retains its ability to refuel aircraft that use fuels other then JP-8 though currently no fuel other then JP-8 is used in U.S. Air Force aircraft that are Air Refueling compatible. As for them flying less then in the past that is completely wrong. The "T" models are a main staple of some squadrons around the world. They are continually in the air in support of OIF and OEF. They fly as much or more then the "R" models because they have dual Single-Point Refueling manifolds maintainers can refuel and get them back in the fight faster. The jets are far from dead and in the future if something comes out that needs fuel other then JP-8 they are ready and able.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join