It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few hidden secrets of the government...why we are blind.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, I talked to one interesting source today and found out some pretty good information. Im not sure if you all know this but, I am now 100% sure that Area51 has nothing there. I even asked a guy that knew when 80" plasma TV screens were out 7 years before the public even knew about them coming out. I also found out that yes, the USAF and NASA still flys the S/R-71 Blackbird. There is something in developement now that the AirForce has, he didnt tell me what it was, but all he said was "Just wait a few years, the Air Force has something new." He said that it kind of looks like a U-2, but its not a U-2. Up in Alabama, there is an interstate that is out in the middle of nowhere and opens up into 8 lanes across for about 2 miles then goes back down to 2 lanes. There is a missile silo, and weapons and supplies underground there. And under all of the interstates, there are hidden missile silos. Most people dont know about them becasue most people dont think about it. You are driving over missile silos, pretty much when you least expect it. Ohh by the way, that new plane coming out is not the F-22, its better. He also told me that the B-2 is nothing more than a piece of junk. And that Area51 is keeping nothing. He told me that it was definantly a distraction. The good stuff is being hidden in Edinburg, Austrailia. Hope this helps anybody, Mods please move if it is in the wrong place.

-brodband

[edit on 10/19/0505 by brodband]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
you're telling us stuff that we already know.... as far as your source..

I'm calling "bravo sierra"...

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by brodband
The good stuff is being hidden in Edinburg, Austrailia. Hope this helps anybody, Mods please move if it is in the wrong place.

-brodband

any insight on this? anymore info?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

"Just wait a few years, the Air Force has something new." He said that it kind of looks like a U-2, but its not a U-2. Up in Alabama, there is an interstate that is out in the middle of nowhere and opens up into 8 lanes across for about 2 miles then goes back down to 2 lanes.

That's a very broad statement.....

Does your interesting source today have any credintials? Who is he (no name required)? Where has he worked? How old is he? How old are you? Thanks...

sporty

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Missle silos under the highway
Unless you can offer some proof and not some unidentified 3rd persons claims how are we supposed to validate your audacious claims?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well, I talked to one interesting source today and found out some pretty good information. Im not sure if you all know this but, I am now 100% sure that Area51 has nothing there. I even asked a guy that knew when 80" plasma TV screens were out 7 years before the public even knew about them coming out. I also found out that yes, the USAF and NASA still flys the S/R-71 Blackbird. There is something in developement now that the AirForce has, he didnt tell me what it was, but all he said was "Just wait a few years, the Air Force has something new." He said that it kind of looks like a U-2, but its not a U-2. Up in Alabama, there is an interstate that is out in the middle of nowhere and opens up into 8 lanes across for about 2 miles then goes back down to 2 lanes. There is a missile silo, and weapons and supplies underground there. And under all of the interstates, there are hidden missile silos. Most people dont know about them becasue most people dont think about it. You are driving over missile silos, pretty much when you least expect it. Ohh by the way, that new plane coming out is not the F-22, its better. He also told me that the B-2 is nothing more than a piece of junk. And that Area51 is keeping nothing. He told me that it was definantly a distraction. The good stuff is being hidden in Edinburg, Austrailia. Hope this helps anybody, Mods please move if it is in the wrong place.

-brodband

Im going to have to raise the bs flag on the missile silos under the interstates, seeing as how, I have seen construction and rehabilitation of many interstates where they completely remove the old roadway and reconstruct it, and trust me, no missile silos, and if there were do you think the government would be wanting the highway road crews, many of whom are probably illegal immigrants to see this?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Okay then, being as just the messanger, since you all believe it is bs, you shall talk to the man hisself. Hes been in the oil business for I dont know how long, did a bunch of stuff in the military,,so talk to him, I asked him what else and all he told me was that he wasnt allowed to talk about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Okay then, being as just the messanger, since you all believe it is bs, you shall talk to the man hisself. Hes been in the oil business for I dont know how long, did a bunch of stuff in the military,,so talk to him, I asked him what else and all he told me was that he wasnt allowed to talk about it.

So he claimed that he's not allowed to talk about it yet he told you about secret missle silos supposedly under the interstate, A51, top secret aircraft etc
how are we supposed to speak with him when you never even mentioned who he is

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I believed this story up to a point, until you told us he couldn't talk about it. Any time somebody gives lots of top secret info, then asked to give more in-depth info, and tells us his source couldn't talk about it, is an instant red flag.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well, I talked to one interesting source today and found out some pretty good information. Im not sure if you all know this but, I am now 100% sure that Area51 has nothing there. . . And that Area51 is keeping nothing. He told me that it was definantly a distraction. The good stuff is being hidden in Edinburg, Austrailia. Hope this helps anybody, Mods please move if it is in the wrong place.

-brodband

The whole Groom Lake has been abandoned story was a disinformation campaign spread thanks to article from the fine folks at Popular Mechanics. The Base has infact expanded since that article came out. There is still buses and Janet flights that go into all the time.

The natural terrain around Groom lake make it the best place to test new aircraft in the entire US. It also still one of the most secure places on the planet. Anyone that doubts that try to enter the base some time. They know when every satellite is overhead and you will never get a picture of anything they dont want you to see with them.

He also told me that the B-2 is nothing more than a piece of junk

I know many people that worked on the B-2 and can assure you this is pure bunk. Its by far the most advanced known bomber on planet earth.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
All. Bull.

Missile silos under highways? That doesn't make any sense at all - what is the benefit of putting missile silos under highways, as opposed to, let's say, right next to highways? Every certain number of miles, highways are required to have straightaways, for the purpose of conversion to a runway in wartime if necessary. This silos-under-the-highways (lol) idea refutes that known feature of highways.

As for the rest, it's also bull. Damn, how many posts have I seen like this? "We have a new plane that's neat..." Yeah. No kidding. Why wouldn't we? By the way, the F-22 Raptor has been completed and flying since 1997. It's nothing new. Check out the aircraft forum for REAL information on the future of avionics.

Plasma display devices were invented in 1964, bro. Modern colour plasma displays were invented in 1995 (not unveiled, actually invented). They hit the market soon after that, but people just didn't buy them.

SR-71s have not been flown since the late nineties. Period. This is not up for debate.

I hate threads like this...

Zip

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by postpizzaman
I believed this story up to a point, until you told us he couldn't talk about it. Any time somebody gives lots of top secret info, then asked to give more in-depth info, and tells us his source couldn't talk about it, is an instant red flag.

Well heres the thing, just because people thinks its secret, just becasue nobody mentions it, doesnt mean its secret. Its just something you dont hear about, until asking someone. Its highly believeable, I think. The man is in his 40's and his name shall not be mentioned.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Any idea where in Alabama. I go to school and live here. I travel around the state a decent amount. Give me some info and I might could check it out.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The man is in his 40's and his name shall not be mentioned.

So how do we contact him? Email? Phone?

[sarcasm] Excuse me Mr.X I heard on a board about some info .......oh...... you can't speak of it .....IT MUST BE TRUE! [/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Obviously nobody is interested, or supportive, Mods will you please move this thread to the trash bin?

-brodband

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well, I talked to one interesting source today and found out some pretty There is something in developement now that the AirForce has, he didnt tell me what it was, but all he said was "Just wait a few years, the Air Force has something new." He said that it kind of looks like a U-2, but its not a U-2. Up in Alabama, there is an interstate that is out in the middle of nowhere and opens up into 8 lanes across for about 2 miles then goes back down to 2 lanes. There is a missile silo, and weapons and supplies underground there. And under all of the interstates, there are hidden missile silos. Most people dont know about them becasue most people dont think about it. You are driving over missile silos, pretty much when you least expect it. Ohh by the way, that new plane coming out is not the F-22, its better. He also told me that the B-2 is nothing more than a piece of junk. And that Area51 is keeping nothing. He told me that it was definantly a distraction. The good stuff is being hidden in Edinburg, Austrailia. Hope this helps anybody, Mods please move if it is in the wrong place.

-brodband

Do you have a verifiable source for even one of these OUTRAGEOUS Claims? Sorry, but the stuff you put down is simpally unbelieveable: Missle silos under major interstates, Amerca's biggest secrets hidden in a foreign county, Area 51 abandoned (honestly, do you keep up with the research?)!

We know that Groom Lake is busier then ever! The "New Area 51 in Utah" has been proven to be disinformation, which was aided in large part by the fact that Groom Lake is on a Nochturnal Scedual, they won't open most hangers untill 1 hour after dark.

The B-2 a peice of junk? Come on, you don't really believe this Bull #, do you? Now the B-2 is not new, it was rolled out in 1989! How new can it be after 16 years in a world where a computer is out dated after just 6 months? The b-2 is still the most advance bomber in service ANYWHERE in the world!

Wow, they are working on something better then the F-22! Your source just figured this out. No offence, but the AFT concept was first developed in 1981 as the US Air Force Advanced Tactical Fighter (ATF). The YF-22 was rolled out in 1990 or 91, ane the F-22 was selected for development about a year later. The F-22 program has been in the EMD phase since 1992.

BTW: The F-35 isn't even that 'NEW' anymore!

NO Offense Brodband, but if I were you, I'd try a different source!

Tim

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Brodband,

Either your source is a fool or he is jerking you around.

As has been pointed out above, the Groom Lake facility ("Area 51") is more active than ever. Over the last few years, observers have documented increased construction of facilities (buildings, hangars, taxiways, etc.) and traffic (personnel commuting to and from the base via air and ground transportation).

The last SR-71 flight took place on 9 October 1999 at the Edwards AFB air show. All of the Blackbirds have now been retired. There are no flyable SR-71 airframes or current SR-71 aircrews. Even the SR-71 simulator is inoperative. These facts are also well documented and easy to verify.

If your "source" can't even get these details right, then why should we believe his more outrageous claims?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Mods will you please move this thread to the trash bin?

-brodband

well, now there's the smartest thing you've said in this thread..

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
As for it being here in the land of Oz, you may like to see my post in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hes been in the oil business for I dont know how long

I wasn't aware the new exotic aircraft coming out soon ran on Texas Crude.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what base this is. Is it military? I found this browsing google local in the gray shadowed areas of Nevada. There are some very interesting things around the base also if you look. Just probably nothing.

Google link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join