It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry, Sarge. You are right about BOXCAR. I went to Area 20 that day as well. It's been a few years and things blend together after a while.

I have visited nearly every area of the NTS at one time or another. Sometimes I was photographing historic remnants of the nuclear testing era. Other times, I was documenting archeological sites. There are a number of interesting prehistoric rock art (petroglyph and pictograph) sites in the area.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
Sorry, Sarge. You are right about BOXCAR. I went to Area 20 that day as well. It's been a few years and things blend together after a while.

I have visited nearly every area of the NTS at one time or another. Sometimes I was photographing historic remnants of the nuclear testing era. Other times, I was documenting archeological sites. There are a number of interesting prehistoric rock art (petroglyph and pictograph) sites in the area.

Darn! I was hoping you were some kind of secret pilot/spy/spook
guy that had been all the secret places..:-) I know you've done a
lot of aircraft research. I was actually hoping that the NTS map
was incorrect.

I've always been fascinated by the idea of the natural and
cultural history of all of that big space in the desert. The animals,
the plants, the early explorers. Lots of hidden stories in those
rocks out there. Much more exciting, I'd suggest, than some
simple little 50 year old nuclear stuff.

Thanks - Sarge

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You don't have to be a "secret pilot/spy/spook guy" to get the real story about Area 51 and all the other "secret places." You just have to be motivated to do some real research.

The Internet will only take you so far and I have gleaned some treasures from it myself. You can hang out on mountain tops outside the borders of the secret places, but in most cases (as the song says) all you hear is the lonely wind howl. I have had much better luck collecting declassified and unclassified documentation (it would surprise you to know how much was never classified!), photos and artifacts, and interviewing the secret pilot/spy/spook guys.

As to the desert's wide open spaces, too many people simply drive through them on narrow strips of asphalt and think it is just a wasteland. If they would get out and take a good look, they might discover its hidden treasures (natural and man-made). I have spent many weeks exploring the southwestern U.S. in search of historic sites, old mines, ghost towns, fossils, prehistoric rock art and ruins, airplane wrecks, nuclear test sites (many outside the NTS), abandoned missile silos, caves and other unique natural features.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
area 19 is nothing, all it is, is a nuclear test site that isnt used anymore. trust me, ive seen it in peroson. there is absolutly nothing there. ive stood on the ground there, and unless its underground, there isnt anything there..

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
coordinates? overhead shots? How many miles away from area 51 in what direction is it? or how far in what direction from Los angels is it?

[edit on 27-11-2005 by kevo]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mg2054
area 19 is nothing, all it is, is a nuclear test site that isnt used anymore. trust me, ive seen it in peroson. there is absolutly nothing there. ive stood on the ground there, and unless its underground, there isnt anything there..

on the site i got my intel from, the pilots who drop off workers say they have to unload the workers and take off, so i figure they go down in a elevator to a underground lab or test range, i found a map of the dulce nm base and it said something about trains to areas 19, 51, and the one place where they develop the weapons, i forgot what that place is called

Xon

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razgriz
Area 51 does not have UFO's or stuff like that, its just a cover for Area 19, Why is Area 19 so important? what makes it so recognizable is the 34.5 kilovolt powerline just ending in it,

Oki I Argree that the is NO Alien Ufo at area 51, But if Area 19 is so secret why dident they hide the power line then? I have heard that there is a nuke safe bunker out there in nevada, that many importen people can hide in if there will be a nuke war. Maybe thats what's in area 19???? I doent know but....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join