It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush family background flick; Nazism runs deep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is an investigative reporter explaining what he found when he poked around in the Bush family history.

Please, you Bush supporters, remember that you support what you are told about Bush. You don't know the man or his heart, and you don't know everything that is going on.
Those of you that donot like Bush, let's not turn this into a political slugfest as this is a conspiratorial domain, not political.

I'd appreciate your input after you watch the flick. It isn't quite 10 minutes, and is worth the time. I usually don't watch all of a video, but I did this one.

www.zippyvideos.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I remember that video, seen it a few times. Covers some very solid facts on the family history and dealings. There was some information on this same subject not too long ago in this thread, see post number Post Number: 1740069. Much was provided in support of the topic.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Good read, Advisor!

Also, if you look in the 10th edition of the newsletter, I covered a bit of it there.

I'm not quick to hang the Nazi label on Dubya, but his family is definitely in the World Domination and One World Order circle of influence.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'm not quick to hang the Nazi label on Dubya

No need to be when others are, sure G Dub could be the only white sheep of the family. But odds are very against that, considering the circumstances involved.

Havn't looked at the recent edition of the letter yet, that I will do as it also is a great read.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Good Find TC

The key is also to put it in context of the times. The Blue Blood connection to Nazi's and even Communism runs pretty deep and captures many of our fameous families. Rockerfellers, Kennedy's, Getty's etc

And if they were into oil, it gets even closer. Companies like I.G. Farben and the like has very close ties to US industrialists.

Prescott Bush and Joe Kennedy were into to some shady stuff no doubt

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Very nice

The video was very informative, and I thank god that we live in a country were some of them at least will go down. I can only hope that Karl Rove goes down for the Valerie Plame fiasco.

It is disgusting to me that we have had a father and son both be president in such a short amount of time. An aristocracy was the last thing our founding fathers wanted, yet now that is what we have.

We need to return to our roots and not buy into this two party system we are spoonfed by those in power

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
On the topic of Bush and his Nazi connections, the NWO, blueblood etc.. who do you think will be the next US President?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I came across this the other day over at Rense

Bush Family History On Theater Marquee

Prescott Shelldon Bush

[edit on 19/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So what if Bush Grand Daddy funded Hitler. That dosn't mean that he supports what his grand daddy did. ( ok i'm being facetious). Didn't expect Thomas Crowne to be the one posting this. The world must be coming to an end. Hide your babies!!!!! Take cover!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Did Prescott fund the nazis, or have stake in a company that did business with them? (can't view the site from where I am)

xu

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
very informative

from the video

in November 1934, Prescott Bush, Dupont Family, Reminghton Family and J. P. Morgan tried to overthrow the US goverment, assasinate Roosevelt and put a Hitler style faschist state in place.

wow that should mean something, as far as I know, Dupont is one of the most or the most powerful corporation today and you know where Bush Co. is at.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nygdan, Prescott was an active participant. As a matter of fact, he made trips to factories where Polish slave labor was used. He was not innocent by any means.

DaTruth, It doesn't stop at Prescott. George Hubert Walker Bush is about as innocent as Ted Bundy. He is in up to his eyeballs in the drug trafficking in this country. He is also a Trilateral Commision, Council on Foreign Relations and Skull and Bones alumni.

The president we have now is a Bonesman who is surrounded by members of not-so-nice organizations, including his Veep.

Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but we are in some very dark days. It's not going to get any better in 2008. For example, if Hillary wins the election, we'll have a president that is tied into the NWO tighter than her husband and Shrub put together!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
DaTruth, It doesn't stop at Prescott. George Hubert Walker Bush is about as innocent as Ted Bundy. He is in up to his eyeballs in the drug trafficking in this country. He is also a Trilateral Commision, Council on Foreign Relations and Skull and Bones alumni.

I was just pulling your chain. I've allways beleived that the bush family was the devils rejects. This is real sad though. I remember when Arnold was running their was a guy that said we said some racist remarks. Of course that probably made conservatives like him more. Now they want to change the constitution to make this man, the son of a Nazi president. Typical, welcome to the U.S.A

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The Bushes have also left a trail of bodies in their wake. This list is republished from another site that I cannot currently locate, but the list is the same, and you can look up each name to find more detail...
Deaths connected to the Bushes
Some of my favorites...

Steve Kangas
His web site, Liberalism Resurgent, was meticulously researched and presented such a problem to the "real boss" of George Bush, Richard Scaife, that he hired a private detective to look into Kangas' past. Steve Kangas was found in a 39th-floor bathroom outside of Scaife's offices at One Oxford Centre, in Pittsburgh, an apparent suicide. Mr. Kangas, a very prolific writer, left no note. He had brought a fully-packed suitcase of clothes with him to Pittsburgh. He bought a burglar alarm shortly before he left for Pittsburgh. Why did he need a burglar alarm if he was going to commit suicide? An avowed advocate of gun control, he nevertheless bought a gun. What was he afraid of? Why did he go to Pittsburgh? After his death, his computer was sold for $150 and its hard drive wiped clean. Everything in his apartment was thrown away.

Danny Casolaro
He was working on a book that tied together the scandals surrounding the presidency of George H. W. Bush. He told his friends he was going to "bring back" the head of the Octopus. Instead, his body was found in a hotel in Martinsburg, West Virginia, on August 10, 1991, an apparent suicide.

Mark Lombardi
He was an accomplished conceptual artist who, while chatting on the phone with a banker friend about the Bush savings and loan scandal, started doodling a diagram and was inspired to create a complex series of drawings and sketches that charted the details of the scandal. According to the New York Times, "He was soon charting the complex matrices of personal and professional relationships, conflict of interest, malfeasance and fraud uncovered by investigations into the major financial and political scandals of the day; to keep facts and sources straight, he created a handwritten database that now includes around 12,000 3-by-5-inch cards."

On the evening of March 22, 2000, Mark Lombardi was found hanging in his loft, an apparent suicide.

James Hatfield
Mr. Hatfield was the author of Fortunate Son, an unauthorized biography of George W. Bush. The book detailed Bush's coc aine use and cover up of a coc aine arrest. He was found Wednesday, July 18, in a motel room, an apparent suicide.

The Bushes are certainly some shady people... After watching the hurricane coverage a bit today and see ole Jeb giving his speeches, I can't help but wonder if he will be included in the next presidential ticket, either as president or VP. I don't know if he would have any chance, but i'm sure things could be rigged by Diebold again.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I've seen this video before. It is part of Alex Jones' movie "Martial Law." The Bush family started their "empire" (if you will) with the money Prescott made from the nazis. So if you really think about it George Bush is in power today because of nazi money. If his family didn't have money to start out with, then they definitely wouldn't have the power they have today. Simple as that.

They say knowledge is power, but without money how much power can you really achieve?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hmm...

I am not 100% sure what to make of it.

Can we punish people because of what their Grand-parents did?

I have Great-Uncle's who worked for the U.S.S.R. putting people into Gulag's, should I be punished because of what they did?

In fact, a lot of leading American Politicion's and leading U.S. Companies did business with the Nazi Party prior to them joining the war and many did after. Switzerland was their go-between point.

Wouldn't it be wise to look for more modern problems with these people rather than their family? Wish Bush this is easy enough...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Did Prescott fund the nazis, or have stake in a company that did business with them? (can't view the site from where I am)

From my own research, he was Hitler's banker in the United States. He knew where the money went, who it got spent on and so fourth. I have seen reprots [from my History teacher] That he also had shares in Union Steel who helped build the concentration camps and visited them in 1939 or 1941.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

It is disgusting to me that we have had a father and son both be president in such a short amount of time. An aristocracy was the last thing our founding fathers wanted, yet now that is what we have.

We need to return to our roots and not buy into this two party system we are spoonfed by those in power
The only problem with that is that now it is illegal to revolt even though our constitution says that we have the right to when our government doesn't serve us. We would be tried for treason and either executed or buried never to be heard from again.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that if Hillary get to be Prez (didn't she already do 8 years?), she'll denounce Christians, pro-lifers, etc., as terrorists...then off to the camps we go.

I'm thinking that if Bush suggested denouncing Christians as terrorists, it would wake up too many sheeple.

That's just my opinion.

top topics

join