It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAMMSTEIN Album ROSENROT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
NEW ALBUM “ROSENROT“ only 9 days to go yayyyy There's a promo night at jill'ys for this free poster time again.

The new Rammstein album will not be called "Reise, Reise Vol.2" but "Rosenrot" - this was decided by the band in a meeting yesterday. "Benzin", the so far only song from the new album which was introduced to the public due to the Wuhlheide concerts in June 05, will be the first single of the album too. Preparations for the release are getting into top gear. The video for "Benzin" has just been shot and is in its postproduction now; there is work done for several remixes, as well as artwork for the cover of the single and the album. You will find more here shortly.

[edit on 18/10/2005 by SE7EN]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
this is good news! Rammstein rules, glad there be some new stuff coming my way!

thanks for the headsup

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Fantastic, the worlds greatest metal act pull out two albums in a year!

Hope they tour again soon, since they amoung the greatest live acts in history!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i can't wait..

i love Rammstein!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's out today so go buy if you like what more can I say from what I heard of it so far it's a good album.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I like it. Theres a few songs that I dont like, like its not heavy enough for me, or its in Spanish (wtf was up with that?), but overall its pretty good. I like the opening song "Benzin" the best, sounds Halloweenish to me and fit perfectly for today.

So go buy it!

Edit...oh yeah, i dont think i'd like them as much if I actually KNEW what they were saying. Hehe

[edit on 10-31-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If you are into Rammstein try not to bother what the lyrics are.....thats a hint. Rammstein's music isnt meant to be lyrical masterpiece but rather about face melting riffs and guitar chug-chugs.

In the new album mein fav was Rosenrot, its lyrics are not bad and also the music is insane, followed by Benzin, and Spring and Zerstoren.

Sadly one thing is true, we hear no more of the Sehnsucht style chuga-chug guitar here, that will be sadly missed.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I dont like Rammstein. Sometimes they have good guitar but they are too repetative.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Rammstien freaks me out,lol. I dont understand german, so it sounds like satan or somethin, ahhah

top topics

join