It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Avian Flu Vaccines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If, and it's a big if, there is a pandemic of avian flu, will there be mandatory vaccines, and if so, should citizens accept them?

There is debate in the thread here about the influence of vaccines on diseases.

Further, with theories of AIDS being spread through government-enforced vaccinations, can we trust the powers that be on matters of health, especially vaccine-related?

Israel stocks up on vaccine
EU response
Discussion of avian flu vaccine

The Strecker Memorandum- US gov't and AIDS
William Cooper on AIDS
Kissinger, Rockefeller, AIDS, and Depopulation

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
According to this site, it was vaccines more than the flu that killed so many in 1918.

Not to mention that the vaccines today have mercury in them!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Mercury in the vaccines... flouride in the water... what a world.

Here is more on the coming mandatory vaccines...
Bush on flu vaccines
The US vaccine buildup

Great article on what a modern quarantine would look like

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Australia's talking about vaccinating the entire country for avian flu. eek.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't understand why they are making such a big deal about this flu, from my understand it has only killed 60 people in over a year, annual flu kills more than that each year.
It seems to me they are trying to get people to freak out so there is no questions asked when mandatory vaccinations start.
What I am curious about is, are they going to use the re-created 1918 flu to make the new vaccines, isn't this how they make many vaccines?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A lot of things have changed since 1918 and I'm sure vaccinations are far more safer now than they were.

In reply to Watchman, the big deal is that its only killed 60 people over the last year but has the potential to kill so many more. Think of the plague, it was spread by rats, now imagine the same kind of disease but it's spread by rats with wings, now that's scary.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa
Australia's talking about vaccinating the entire country for avian flu. eek.

Well, first they have to come up with one now don't they? IF they did I don't think they would have to make it mandatory, enough people would come running for it. More likely they would not have enough for the number of people that want it. IF they come up with one in the first place.

As for those who refuse......I would think they would just not give a you know what about the few that pull that stunt, they can only infect each other, but the vast majority would take it willingly.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Well, first they have to come up with one now don't they?

yeah, that's what I thought. The mutation hasn't happened (yet) and they need that to work out the vaccine don' they?

Britain To Give Bird Flu Shots To Entire Population
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
looks like governments around the world will either force these vaccinations on the public or launch a massive propaganda campaign to trick you into submitting to a jab.

If they attempt to force these untested and essentially experimental vaccinations on you, cite the Nuremberg Code, which states: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is essential.” No experimental vaccine should be “conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur, except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as a subjects.

new topics

top topics

join