It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to hear peoples experiences with the paranormal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am very interested in para normal studys.

I however have never experienced any paranormal activity.
I am very interested in hearing peoples contact, experiences, studies, thought, opinion.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by Denied]

[edit on 18-10-2005 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The one you'd probably be most interested in happened when I was watching a show with a psychic about 4 years ago. He told everyone to put a normal metal spoon on top of the TV. He then said to focus on beinding it, and so I did. I stopped focusing for about 20 seconds, and looked at the TV. After the 20 seconds I looked at the spoon and it was pretty much bent in half...

I haven't really tried to bend a spoon since, but it was a good experience.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I wanna hear something, a little more paranormal.
Not uri gellor style.
But all the same wierd.
D.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
In the month of January of this year, my friend and I were alone in my house and he said he thinks my house is haunted and so we did some things to see if he was right...

One thing we did was we lit a cigarette and placed it in an ashtray, he asked the "spirit" to affect the smoke in a way, nothing happened. He asked again and the cigarette wobbled abit then floated about an inch in the air then fell to the floor.

That was the best paranormal experience in my life so far. It was damn freaky though.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Have you gone through a few pages of posts in the paranormal forum?
That's really what this forum is about: members experiences and questions about the Paranormal.
You can learn a lot about these experiences by reading some of these topics.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
When I was about 10 I was at a sleepover party with two other boys. One was sleeping but me and the other kid were talking in our sleeping bags when a blue aura seemed to come through the window. We were both kind of frozen for a while then looked at each other with a lot of fear in our eyes. Then we were like what was that and went to sleep.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I grew up in a house that was haunted. The strangest thing is that you get used to bizzare happenings. Doors that would jam and suddenly spring open with a bang, footsteps in the parlor and on the stairs, electronics going on and off, strange odors, touches, cold spots... on one occasion, all the dinner plates were mysteriously swept off the table. Annoying but hardly scary.

I once saw an old man in a shed at a relative's house and felt this overwhelming dread. Turns out that about 40 years ago, the owner went off his rocker and killed his wife and hanged himself in that shed. You couldn't pay me enough to go in the shed. I've seen him a couple of times since and have always felt this suffocating wave of anger and malice.

Personally, I don't seek this stuff out very actively. All too often, you are feeling a psychic 'impression' left by the energy of someone who lived there. Sometimes its a sould that either hasn't figured out it's dead, won't leave because of unfinished business, or just refuses to move on. Some are harmless, some are dangerous.

If you are going to delve into investigating this, please be careful. If you are religious, carry icons of your faith. Find a reputable group - and there are a number out there - and join them. Never open yourself to anything. Personally, I think that mediums are nuts - you never really know what you're inviting inside your head, after all.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Instead of writing it all out again, I'll just say visit here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/18/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Have you gone through a few pages of posts in the paranormal forum?
That's really what this forum is about: members experiences and questions about the Paranormal.
You can learn a lot about these experiences by reading some of these topics.

Hi dont tread,
I have read through many, i just wanted to start a new thread, with some new experienes.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

If you are going to delve into investigating this, please be careful. If you are religious, carry icons of your faith. Find a reputable group - and there are a number out there - and join them. Never open yourself to anything. Personally, I think that mediums are nuts - you never really know what you're inviting inside your head, after all.

Well, i am more spiritual, than religous, although i believe in god, just dont follow a religion.
I have played around with ouiji boards when i was a kid, and that wasnt too clever.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Another topic based on this

right here

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't know if this is paranormal, maybe just 'normal'

I've been on a few sites about psy-balls and making them, you probably know..

hihi, well, one day, I was sitting on the toilet at home, and being relaxed after doing my thing, I was sitting there and trying to form a psy-ball, I know, on the toilet.., after about two minutes of holding my hands in the cup-form, and focusing, trying to place energy 'in the cup', I thought, what kind of crap is this, I removed my hands from eachother, and a spark 'manifested' above my right hand, which I felt, heard and saw. Just a spark, like electric sparks. it was white/yellow in color.

that's my toilet psy ball spark experience.

Since then I did a reiki I course when after being 'initiated', we did reiki on eachother (the students), and then I felt wonderfull tingling in my hands when I was above her head, with my hands offcourse, removing them from there it faded, and going back to that spot it returned. that was the only thing I felt during that course. I won't tell you about my Ultramind course because that was so normal that it is freaky!

I concluded after these things, that these subtle energys exist, magnetism will do the trick, we are far more than 'just' humans, and the eye in your mind can see more than you can imagine.

Now I would like to have an out of my body experience. Not that I'm consciously trying to ignite one. Lucid dreaming is also hmm way cool I guess, try to fly, your body tingles like hell, an incredible fealing (within me at least) don't have them often unfortunatly, those dreams.

After being subject to this things, one starts to wonder why we are doing what we are doing here on this planet. what would it have been in the beginning, and in 'atlantis' and 'lumeria' where those fascinating stories come from, and then it ended up like this? all strange.

I guess I get myself ready to go to work now, cigars, here I come... another day in this miraculous life. It's weird, lately, I don't see days as days anymore. It's more like being here, conscious of this body, when I sleep I don't sleep anymore, just laying in bed with my eyes closed. I can do things here. And make things to make 'it' comfortable for myself. Interacting with people is strange, when they do not know much about what they are all about, they talk different about things. And have a different view about it, sometimes it makes me sad. All we do is making money for ourselves so we can survive, and make this 'thing' going on. It's like the thing uses you, for it to go on, and then you get spare time for yourself. With the money you receive from the thing, you can buy things the thing makes. To make the thing comfortable to yourself, and to stay in touch with it. pff, I'm wandering off, good day..

join