It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeled Visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Anyone know of a place with a radiant rainbow sky, an immense
tower, and cubes all grey like the smooth ground stretching out
across the horizon? The soil is as clay malluable and soft. A place
where the size of something can be deceiving as some structures
are larger inside than out? I think it was thirteen hour time cycles
and circles of movement at the tower's base. It was a friend of mine who said he OBE'd this place and it had been quite far. he said he travelled far enough beyond the Milky Way that there were no stars as he neared this single, tiny spark in space and then he was there. He also mentioned, (he only saw the shadow
as it had been behind him) a large, large creature that as soon as he heard it, he was yanked back.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The universe is a very big place so it could be anywhere.

What I find interesting is the idea of space in the buildings being different than perception.

People that are abducted by Aliens often report this about space crafts. On the outside they appear small but inside quite large like entering a space time distortion or something.

Seems like the environment one would experience in 4d.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Rapundzel my beauta. The rudah mc.Beauta who wants to find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Yea dude. Yea man...I knw what yer talkin about! Cool. Love it. Can yea expand on that one?

Sept. 16, 2003..Tue. 5:50pm.......ah, now I think I know what you are talking about. That exploded planet of Jupiter which is now supposedly a new star huh? Is that it?

[Edited on 9/16/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i think the best way is before we starts chaneling we should learn the cordinate of the 12 star then it much more easier to know where do we go to.actually this is a normal mistake at first point to become a channeleir.
so for the next referrence and and the distanced will be more easier to recognize throught the universed charts

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Poetry by a Poetress

I don't know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Except, your pretty babbling has reminded me of something that I want to share as well, since you're on that topic.

I have seen the one fourth area around God and it has a rainbow all around it. Very magnificent.

I have seen the one fourth area around you and it has a white sheet of glowing light around you. Very beautiful.

And last, but hopefully not least, yes I have seen the one fourth area around me too. It is as black as pitch. Except I find it comfortable.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
unholy E,

not sure that you have to make this so technical really.
should be a natural thing and not require a certain positioning.

what matters is the brain has to be in a semi-conscious state and I have to be vigilant about what I am doing.

but if positioning helps you go for it? It has not been an issue for me.

top topics

join