It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infidel Slaughtering 101, Live examples used...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You think these guys are born knowing how to behead people? Nope, they are taught. And not just shown, but shown using LIVING examples. So ,if any of you Jihadist wannabe’s want sign up at your local terrorist training school for Slaughtering 101, you can practice on the real thing.

See and hear the terrorists detail the training in their own words:
Video

Or read the transcript here:
Transcript

A taste:

Following are excerpts from an interrogation of a captured Iraqi terrorist, which was aired on Al-Fayhaa TV on August 5, 2005.

Interrogator: Tell me what Qassam told you, and how you slaughtered them one by one.

Terrorist: He told us: "I'll teach you how to do it, so you will have the courage to slaughter, and if you catch one of them, you will have the courage to slaughter him." Sir, the truth is that we were very hesitant.

Interrogator: You were hesitant the first time?

Terrorist: Yes sir, we were afraid to slaughter people. He pressured us, but we told him we could not slaughter, so two of his men did the slaughtering.

Let me get this straight: These “freedom” fighters that care only about the liberation of Iraq from the evil hands of the west are noble and just? Please, they are nothing but criminal terrorist savages. These guys care NOTHING about Iraq or true Islam, they just want to kill and destroy with delusions gaining power.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I actually have a video of a Chechen terrorist teaching about 5 other terrorists how to behead on a live Russian soldier. As you can imagine the tape is gruesome and the Russian soldier suffered badly. And they call us barbarians. I would love to show the tape to ArchAngel and souljah to what their thoughts are on it. I'm sure they would say its fake and its really the CIA doing the beheadings.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by USAF6933]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That is most likely what they would say since it is only the British and US forces doing all of the slaughtering and the "insurgents" truly care about ridding Iraq of the US so Iraq could truly be free. /sarcasm

Some people truly make me sick and insurgents and terrorists are at the top of the list there.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Indeed, I find it hard to understand how some people will deny that the insurgants or terrorists are behind it but easily believe that their own people do it.
I know there is corruption sometimes, but it's the ease at which people will happily 'accept' it that disturbs the most.
I would have thought it would be reluctant acceptance if anything else when things occasionally turn for the worst rather than a common thought which seems almost arrived at with glee at the idea of being right and 'free minded'.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAF6933
I actually have a video of a Chechen terrorist teaching about 5 other terrorists how to behead on a live Russian soldier. As you can imagine the tape is gruesome and the Russian soldier suffered badly. And they call us barbarians. I would love to show the tape to ArchAngel and souljah to what their thoughts are on it. I'm sure they would say its fake and its really the CIA doing the beheadings.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by USAF6933]

That was the first behading a saw in my life. It was truly gruesome.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The act of beheading was a clear reason today IMHO there are many ways to kill a man why do they choose beheading? In ancient times it was often thought of as a less painful, and less dishonorable form of execution. Infact the Roman Empire, for example, used beheadings only for its own citizens while others were crucified

Its main goal today seems to be to generate fear and terror through the bloody spectacle of severing a head from a body.

top topics

join