It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return every single illegal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If you are here ILLEGALLY, you should not be entitled to ANY of the same rights or privileges given to U.S. citizens and be immediately deported.

However....if you are here legally (such as a student Visa) then there's no problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
We are heavily dependent on Mexico. How many US companies depend on that $50/week labor to run? This is the reason they want to live here. US imperialism has exploited these economies by paying very low wages and sending all profits back stateside. Its the american dream in action. The profits dont afford the Mexicans a better standard of living, it buys some CEO a new Benz, or some stockholders get to retire early. This is EXPLOITATION. Your college econ classes are probably not going to teach you squat about this, trust me. This is one of the skeletons in our closet as a nation. We have played a major hand in the inflation of all of the Latin American economies.
We can debate the morality of the issue all day long, but we cant deny that it happened, and continues to do so.
I think we should absorb Mexico. We love everything about them. The culture, the food, the architecture, the weather, etc...Everything but the poverty. Why not make them our new biggest state, and bring them all the things that make us proud to be America? I think this would be the only solution to our problem. A wall wont help, a message board wont help. The only way these people will stop trying to come here is if we make their home just a good, or better.
We are spending billions on nation construction overseas, when we need one just south of our border. At least the average Mexican would welcome the change.

<< 1   >>

join