It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talmud divides all of humanity into two parts: Jews and non-Jews

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
UnBalanced,
That is the single most IGNORANT, OBVIOUSLY Anti Semetic statement I have seen on ATS yet (with the exception of some of Uninen's classics)

To say that because the Man who was honored by Congress happens to be Jewish that is proof of a Jewish conspiracy in government.

The only other alternative is that you beleive that congress is ONLY allowed to "honor" an ATHIEST?!

The MOST hillarious part is that you attempted to connect THIS LAW with a greater conspiracy of Jewish lead Be-Headings!!!!

STUDY FACTS NOT Internet Hate Group FICTION... Try a BOOK...

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Most religions specify two such classifications...

Believers

and

Non-Believers (or Infidels)

Those who are different, are inherent enemies to brought "around" to the "truth".... This classification has lead to countless wars of "purification", and seems to be continuing to this very day....

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Agreed... That's why I dislike 99% of all organized religions. Zealotry is the BANE of humanity...

I have to point out though that the statements in the writing that caused this thread are absolute FABRICATIONS that are NOT part of Jewsish doctrine, Talmudic or otherwise. The first two sentences are fact the rest is crap the author contrived out of the first two sentneces...

To illustrate this one only need notice that there are ZERO Jewish evangelical operations going in the world today. While Christianity, Islam, and a few others are fervently recruiting...

This should tell you that the Jews are not looking for warriors to take over the planet, unlike radical Islam which openly admits it.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Little queston about jews and this springer dude is allready going ballistic, without any reason.

Deja-vu!!!

I just wonder, am i still a Nazi?

And before answering, consider this: My avatar shows two IDF troopers..
shame on you

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Do NOT call yourself NAMES, it's unbecoming...

P...
m..

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Shame on you both! Using such a bored and oversued tactic, calling Unbalanced an anti semite because he finds the Talmud evil and offensive.

before you go calling it a bunch of crap, try actually looking at actual quotes from the Talmud.

www.truthbeknown.com...

The site is there not to simply just bash Judism. It is a site dedicated to debunking and tearing up the ridiculous dogma of all religions. The woman who does this site has jewish friends to help her out on this.

Yes. Several things in the Talmud are racist. What do you think turned Martin luther into such an anti semetic madman?

Judism is divided into different sects like christianity is. Some jewish sects do follow the Talmud and its racist teaching. The Talmud is a commentary on the Torah written by a few sick r=Rabbis years ago. It is hardly the world of divine inspiration, as adherents to the bible believe thier book is.

The site also debunks islam and Christianity too, some great arguements for those who want refrence when debating with christians.

I kenw a jewish woman who used to run a chatroom on MSN. She left Judism because she found the Talmud disturbing and had a row with friends and relatives. She married a black man and had a family, something that really pissed her Rabbis off.

Dont need any explaination. The quotes of the Talmud speak for themselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Quote me ONE "evil" law from the Talmud. ONE. Until YOU educate yourself please don't call ME shamefull. A woman in a chat room is NOT an authority of the Talmud.

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Shame on you both! Using such a bored and oversued tactic, calling Unbalanced an anti semite because he finds the Talmud evil and offensive.

before you go calling it a bunch of crap, try actually looking at actual quotes from the Talmud.

www.truthbeknown.com...

The site is there not to simply just bash Judism. It is a site dedicated to debunking and tearing up the ridiculous dogma of all religions. The woman who does this site has jewish friends to help her out on this.

Yes. Several things in the Talmud are racist. What do you think turned Martin luther into such an anti semetic madman?

Judism is divided into different sects like christianity is. Some jewish sects do follow the Talmud and its racist teaching. The Talmud is a commentary on the Torah written by a few sick r=Rabbis years ago. It is hardly the world of divine inspiration, as adherents to the bible believe thier book is.

The site also debunks islam and Christianity too, some great arguements for those who want refrence when debating with christians.

I kenw a jewish woman who used to run a chatroom on MSN. She left Judism because she found the Talmud disturbing and had a row with friends and relatives. She married a black man and had a family, something that really pissed her Rabbis off.

Dont need any explaination. The quotes of the Talmud speak for themselves.

Skadi

Does this site also instruct one on how to not contradict themselves several times in the same post? If so, have you read the site yet?

Also, would it be okay if Unbalanced spoke for himself on whether he has anti-semitic beliefs? I have not heard him speak to this point. I also have received u2us from him that make me believe, he does in fact have a problem with Jews. (Unbalanced have I misunderstood your words?) So I think it would be best if he address this himself.

I think it was stated early on that you can find "bad" sub-groups of people in any larger groupings, no matter the original grouping. There are bad christian groups, there are bad muslim groups, there are bad jewish groups. There are bad republican and bad democratic groups. In no instance is it right to take the ideaology behind these fanatical, bad subgroups and apply them to the original group. This is what is being done here, now not only by Unbalanced, but by you. That is stereotyping and bigotry...the definition of it as a matter of fact. Since the group to which these bigoted statement is being applied is the Semitic grouping of people...Unbalanced, and you, are showing Anti-Semitic tendencies.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Quote me ONE "evil" law from the Talmud

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.

Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Zohar, Shemoth

Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed.

Soferim 15, Rule 10

Why then should we not leave female animals alone with female heathens? � Said Mar 'Ukba b. Hama: Because heathens frequent their neighbours' wives, and should one by chance not find her in, and find the cattle there, he might use it immorally. You may also say that even if he should find her in he might use the animal, as a Master has said: Heathens prefer the cattle of Israelites to their own wives, for R. Johanan said: When the serpent came unto Eve he infused filthy lust into her.

Avodah Zarah 22a-b

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

Is that enough for you springer? Dunno what your definition of evil is, but mine pretty much goes with the above.

Any wonder where Hitler, possible 1/4 Jew, got his ideas for Mein kampf? Insert the word subhuman or Jew into where the Talmud speaks of gentile or goy, and theres little difference between the Nazis and the Zionists.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Did anyone read the date of the document in the original post - it was published in 1913 by a Bishop Alexey (Dorodnitsyn) who most likely had no qualifications to be a scholar of the Talmund. This document is almost 100 years old. The problem is that people find old books and documents which should have slipped into total oblivion and then publish them on the Internet to give them some new life and some new following. The problem occurs when people read these documents and take them as being representative of truth without doing any reasearch as to the validty of what is being said.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Now I'm sorry I found this......

maybe this thread should be locked!

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
NO NO NO.

I'm GLAD you found it. And I do NOT believe it should be locked.

This is the way hateful lies are uncovered and dispelled.

We'll get all this hateful doo-doo worked out.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Jewish people are the true pig.

It's very hypocritical from them to have a book, Talmud, that curses non-Jews when they themselves are only Jewish by name, not by blood.

Like it's prophecised, one day all the pig in Israel will be slaughtered.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This document is an example of how old ramblings of unqualified people get found and then published on the Internet when the original document should have been forgotten long ago. Hell many of the papers you see being quoted on the Internet now were considered to be the rantings of cranks when they were first published (Joseph Wheless for example). The problem is that these writings "tickle the ears" of some who will then publish them. I have found that most of these rantings can be easily refuted by accessing the web sites of the appropriate group. In this case, web sites concerning the Talmund maintained by Jewish people.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I have a some related question: Can some become jewish or is it an ethnic "thing" I remember there are some Ethopian Jews (Tribe of Dan??) Are all the Jews in the world pre-made, uh, so to speak.

You can convert to Judaism. You have to study a bunch, take a test and perform a ritual (submersion in a mikvah, very much like baptism) Once you convert, you're a Jew.

The rest is cultural. Another poster asked if you could convert to being Irish...and the answer is that while you can't change your ancestry, if you find a specific culture attractive you can certainly learn about that culture and adopt its customs. In Judaism, the culture is defined mostly by its religion, language, music and food. In converting to the religion, you would learn the religion and part of the language (to say the prayers). From that point, if you wanted to adopt the music and food, that would be up to you.

If you were to convert, you would find yourself embraced by most congregations, who probably already have a fair number of converts. Since Jews don't evangelize, most converts are from marriage, but there are some who just like the religion and want to convert.

Culturally, Jews are not homogenous. Jews come from all over the world, Europe, Africa, South America and North America, so Jewish culture is as diverse as the regions where they live.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
The Jewish people are the true pig.

It's very hypocritical from them to have a book, Talmud, that curses non-Jews when they themselves are only Jewish by name, not by blood.

Like it's prophecised, one day all the pig in Israel will be slaughtered.

Illmatic...

You're a hate-filled sob aren't you?

Good gawd all mighty, I can't believe ignorance can swell up this bad in a world as technically advanced as we are today.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Illmatic...

You're a hate-filled sob aren't you?

Good gawd all mighty, I can't believe ignorance can swell up this bad in a world as technically advanced as we are today.

What am I supposed to do? Love the Jews for writing the Talmud which calls me and my people a curse and the children of Satan?

That's like the raped woman loving the rapist.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Illmatic67
I don't think you have a single clue as to what is truly written in the Talmud. Have you personally read it? Where are you quotes? All you really have to rely on are the rantings of you Islamic buddies and I really do not believe that they could be considered reliable sources concerning what is written in the Talmud.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am PURPOSELY IGNORING all the other BUNK (Illmatic and the rest) that has been posted here. But YOUR'S is SPECIAL...

YOU ADDED TO THE LAW!!!!!

You CAN NOT REVISE HISTORY, LAW or any other DOCUMENT!

PLEASE!!!! The Talmud does NOT have the words you ADDED to the end of your post!

EDUCATION is SO important...

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Quote me ONE "evil" law from the Talmud

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.

Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Zohar, Shemoth

Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed.

Soferim 15, Rule 10

Why then should we not leave female animals alone with female heathens? � Said Mar 'Ukba b. Hama: Because heathens frequent their neighbours' wives, and should one by chance not find her in, and find the cattle there, he might use it immorally. You may also say that even if he should find her in he might use the animal, as a Master has said: Heathens prefer the cattle of Israelites to their own wives, for R. Johanan said: When the serpent came unto Eve he infused filthy lust into her.

Avodah Zarah 22a-b

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

Is that enough for you springer? Dunno what your definition of evil is, but mine pretty much goes with the above.

Any wonder where Hitler, possible 1/4 Jew, got his ideas for Mein kampf? Insert the word subhuman or Jew into where the Talmud speaks of gentile or goy, and theres little difference between the Nazis and the Zionists.

Okay, let's start disintegrating this post. Although it is a nice compendium of anti-semitic sites' BS, it is not worth a hill of beans.

1. Whether you mispell it Choszen Hamiszpat, or Choshen Ha'mishpat (which is probably done intentionally by the anti-semitic sites to make sure you don't get to real the stuff) the Khoshen Mishpat is part of the Shulkhan Arukh (again mispelled prior). This is NOT part of the Talmud, in any way shape or form. So this does not qualify as an answer to Springer's challenge to submit an "evil Talmudic law".

2. Tosefta Hagigah is NOT part of the Talmud.

3. Zohar is NOT part of the Talmud.

4. Soferim are NOT part of the Talmud.

5. Avodah Zara is NOT part of the Talmud.

6. Anything with Midrash in front of it is NOT the Talmud.

Is that enough for you Skadi? In 6 points you completely failed at responding to Springer's challenge.

What we have proven here is that if you go to anti-semitic sites, and copy paste the hateful lies and mispelled references you get a load of hateful BS that you put forth as truths...that are not. In addition, we get an idea of how much you DO NOT KNOW about Judaic teachings. I get the feeling this not a subject you should put yourself forth as an expert on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join