It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talmud divides all of humanity into two parts: Jews and non-Jews

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
OK, I found this......

Hmmmmmm

Is this true, or made up???

The Talmud divides all of humanity into two parts: Jews and non-Jews, also known as the goyim.
"He who is not circumcised is a foreigner", and a foreigner and a heathen are one and the same.

Christians, as we shall see, are an object of especial hatred on the part of Jews. Only Jews were created by God -- all other peoples are creatures of the devil.
"A Jew is more pleasing to God than the angels." He who offends a Jew offends God's majesty, so any goy who hits a Jew must die.
As man towers above the beasts, so does the Jew tower above the rest of Mankind. "These last are in fact the spawn of beasts, so that if it weren't for the Jews there would be none of God's blessings, no sunshine, no rain, no people."
All of the rabbis agree with one another that a non-Jew is purely animal in nature. Rabbi Moses ben Nachman, Rabbi Rashi, Rabbi Abravanel, Rabbi Jalqiu and others have compared the goyim to dogs, donkeys, and even pigs.
"Only the Jews are worthy of eternal life; all the rest are like donkeys", says Rabbi Abravanel. "You Jews are are completely different people; indeed other people are not people at all, because their souls originate from unclean spirits, while the souls of Jews originate from God", preaches Rabbi Menachem.
Rabbi Jalqiu employs similar reasoning: "Only Jews have the right to call themselves people; as for the goyim, who arose from an unclean spirit, they can only be called swine."

It is on this principal difference between the Jew, who alone possesses human worth, and the non-Jew that Talmudic morality is based.
The first interpreters of the Talmud, the Pharisees, were unable to destroy the commandments determining the relation of a man to his neighbor given by Moses to his people, so they interpreted the commandments in such a manner that the word "neighbor" could refer only to a Jew. Thus the Talmud instructs that the commandment to "love one's neighbor" is applicable only to a Jew. Its application to a non-Jew, whose life is valued the same as a dog's, is not only non-obligatory, but forbidden: "Toward asses and dogs God has more mercy than He does toward the goyim."

One could cite a whole list of Talmudic injunctions determining the relation of a Jew to the life and property of a non-Jew, injunctions which are really just elaborations of that fundamental difference which the Talmud ascribes between Jews and non-Jews. Regarding the fruits of the Earth, for example, Holy Scripture asserts that they are given to Man.
"Yes," agrees, the Talmud, "however only Jews are men." A non-Jew has no right of ownership over these blessings because he's only an animal, and like an animal one may, with a clear conscience, kill him or rob him of his dwelling or property.
"The property of a non-Jew is the same as a lost thing. Its rightful owner is the Jew, who is obligated to lay claim to it."

"This is perfectly fair", says Rabbi Albo, "because God has given the Jews power over the property and lives of all peoples." Therefore, if a goy steals only the most insignificant thing from a Jew he may be punished with death, but a Jew may take as much as he pleases of a goy's property, because where it is written: "You must not do evil to your neighbor", it does not say that "You must not do evil to a goy." This is why a Jew who steals from a Jew is a thief, but if he steals from a goy it's considered that he took only that which belongs to him.

The Talmud also gives advice as to which means may be employed by a Jew to achieve his chief goal: complete material subjugation of the goyim.
The main instrument to that purpose is cheating and usury. "God", says the Talmud, "orders us to lend money to the goyim only with interest, so that we might harm them under the guise of helping them. But we are forbidden from doing the same to Jews."

The same principles are prescribed by the Talmud regarding trade: "It's permissible", says the Talmud, "to lend with interest to a goy, or to cheat him when selling him something, but if you buy from or sell to your fellow Jew, you must never deceive him."
Having read this, it is now clear what Rabbi Brenz had in mind when he wrote: "If some Jews have cheated Christians for an entire week while travelling, let them gather together on the Sabbath and give thanks to God, saying: 'One must kill the best of the Christians and tear out their hearts'" (Judenfalg, 21).

A Jew must use the law, according to the Talmud, in order to gain the maximum advantage for his people. Here the Talmud is very clear: "If a Jew goes to court against a non-Jew, you must do everything for our brother to win the case, saying to the foreigner: 'Our law desires thus.'
If the laws of a country are advantageous to Jews, you must do everything for our brother to win the case, saying to the foreigner: 'Thus demands our law'. If neither one nor the other is possible, then you must confuse the foreigner with various intrigues so that the Jew may win the case." Rabbi Akiba, the author of the preceding advice, adds that in all cases one must act carefully, so as to prevent suspicion from falling on the Jews.

The same distinction between Jew-man and goy-animal which gives the Jew right to the goy's property also gives him the power of life or death over the goy. Rabbi Maimonides explains: "It is said 'Thou shall not kill', but that means don't kill a Jew, a son of Israel.
The goy is a heretic and no son of Israel." So we see that a goy may be killed with a clear conscience, but it's better to do so only when there is no danger of being caught: "One must kill the most respected from among the idolaters", and "If you pull a goy out of a pit into which he has fallen, you've rendered service to idolatry." Maimonides says "It is forbidden to show mercy towards an idolater. If he is drowning in a river you must not try to save him."

And thus teach other commentators of the Talmud, especially Abravanel, who commands one to hate, disdain and destroy anyone not belonging to or excommunicated from a synagogue.

"If a heretic falls into a pit", says he, "Don't pull him out. If there's a ladder in the pit, remove it. If there's a stone near the pit, throw it in." Finally, there's a law in the Talmud which in its cruelty approaches the cruelty of ancient worshippers of Moloch and which explains to a large degree those ritual crimes which have accompanied the history of the Jewish people: "He who spills the blood of a goy brings an offering to God." (Jalkit Simeoni, ad Pentat. Fol. 245 col. 3. Midderach Bamidebar rabba, p. 21).

To kill a goy is so meritorious that even if the killer makes a mistake and kills a Jew by accident he is not held to be guilty, since he deserves credit for his mere desire to kill the goy. "He who, intending to kill an animal, accidentally kills a person or he who, intending to kill a goy, accidentally kills a Jew must not be subjected to punishment", (Sanhedrin Tractate, fol. 786); "but a goy who kills a Jew intentionally is as guilty as if he had destroyed the whole world" (ibid, fol. 37 a).
"A goy who kills another goy should be considered innocent for by doing so he becomes a proselyte of Jewry. But if he kills a Jew then he must die, even if he is circumcised" (ibid, fol. 71 b).

Just as the goy's property is considered completely at the Jew's disposal, so it is with the goy's family, his wife and children: Moses said 'Don't covet thy neighbor's wife', but this applies only to the wife of a Jew. The most famous Talmudic commentators, Rashi, Bahai, Levi and Zherson are agreed among themselves that there is no adultery where there is no marriage, and since the goy is only an animal he can not exist in marriage in the real, divinely established sense.

On this basis Maimonides teaches: "Adultery with the wife of a non-Jew is permissible." Indeed, the Talmud contains many tales in which the most famous of rabbis, for example Eleazar, Nahman, Akiba, Meir, Tarfon and others figure in the role of adulterers.
In relations with women the most monstrous sadism is allowed: a husband may do whatever he likes with his wife, treat her as a piece of meat, boil her or fry her as his whim dictates. In one Talmudic tale a woman complains to a rabbi about her husband's sodomite practices. "My daughter", says the rabbi, "I can't help you in the least, for the Law has offered you as a sacrifice to your husband." It's noteworthy that this teaching exists not only in old versions of the Talmud, but in the Warsaw Talmud of 1864 as well.
Further the Talmud states that all Christians are idolaters and must be treated as such. Indeed Christians are more guilty than simple pagan idolaters in that they worship as God an impious "Jew-renegade", whose very memory must be annihilated. This is why Rabbi Rashi angrily exclaims: "One must slit the throats of (egorger) the best among Christians" (Exodus Commentaries, Amsterdam edition). His opinion is fully shared by Rabbi Maimonides, that "lion of the synagogue", when he says: "It is enjoined to kill, do away with and throw into the pit traitors from among the Jewish people and heretics such as Jesus of Nazareth and His followers" (Jad. Char., hilch. Adora Zara, Perek 10).
In the Aboda Cara tractate it is written that any Jew has the right to rush at a Christian and kill him by force of arms. But in those cases where Jews have attained political power, taking over all governmental functions, it is commanded to look for some pretext to put Christians to death. For the attainment of that end Jews are allowed to break oaths. The following Talmudic tale illustrates this: Rabbi Johanan enjoyed the confidence of a woman, who entrusted him with a secret under oath that he not tell anyone.
"I will not betray your secret even to the God of Israel", answered the rabbi. But he added, to himself: "I'll not betray the secret to the God of Israel, but to the people of Israel I'll betray it." And the Talmud praises highly the rabbi's inventiveness. Rabbi Akiba recommends that all Jews, when giving oaths to Gentiles, say to themselves: "This oath has no significance." In this manner Jews may break any oath with a clear conscience.

We have cited a whole host of evidence from the Talmud showing the bitterness and hatred toward non-Jews with which Jews are filled. We'll not evaluate that evidence or draw one or another conclusion from it. Let the reader do that for himself on the basis of the above-cited lines of Talmudic wisdom.

Bishop Alexey (Dorodnitsyn)

Now that was not the least very nice....

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
NO. This is very hateful BS. A pogrom, plain and simple.

Yes, humanity is split between Jewish and Non-Jewish as far as the status of "God's chosen people", but that is as far as it goes.

The Judaic religion believes that NON-Jewish peoples (i.e. by bloodline) actually have it EASIER to obtain salvation in the eyes of God than the Jew. Why? Because there is a greater burden placed upon the Jew due to his chosen status.

I don't know where you found that, but it is hateful, false propaganda.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I got to know the Jewish Religion FIRST HAND some 13 years ago... I became Dear Friends with a Conservative Rabbi who is VERY well versed in Talmudic Law.

This appears to be nothing more than a propaganda piece designed to heighten donations at the local church level to "Fight the evil powers", make the layman feel better about their selection of religions and cause strife.

The Jews actually QUIT all organized evangelical work a LONG time ago because they realized people were getting sick of having a religion crammed down there throats and the "salesmen" weren't coming home because they were being executed in the towns and villages they went to "spread the word in"...

Additionally they discovered the "converts" would be observant for a while then go back to their heathen ways when it became to inconvenient to practice pure Judaism. Thus diminishing the religion and its practices...

I have NEVER read, heard or overheard ANYTHING like what is written in this load past the first two lines, which are true statements.

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 9-14-2003 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have a some related question: Can some become jewish or is it an ethnic "thing" I remember there are some Ethopian Jews (Tribe of Dan??) Are all the Jews in the world pre-made, uh, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Gentiles are at the bottom of humanity.

[Edited on 9-14-2003 by Netchicken]

[Edited on 9-14-2003 by steerpike]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
But it is not false,this is the way SOME jews think about goyim,not all.
Strange thing though,for some reason the special forces (US) in Iraq were trying to recover the oldest know copy of the talmud from the destroyed information ministry in Baghdad,WHY???.
The Talmud goes with the "Noahide Laws",legislation was passed by George Bush Sr.,during his term as president,to set up the foundation for Noahide courts in the US.the legislation was buried in some innocent sounding act that was labeled "educational".
I will see if I can find that article so you can look it up yourself.
But yes,the Talmud exists,some actually follow it,and according to it if you are not jewish,you are lower than an animal.
It's true.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yes you can become "Jewish" but you can't become a "Jew" anymore than you can become Irish or Italian.

To "convert" is very long process of education, and training. Once you have completed the course work a Tribunal of Talmudic Rabbis have to approve you and you are then given your Hebrew name.

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ok......here's ....

CLAIM
"The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud..."
"Babylonian Talmud", published by the Boston Talmud Society, p. XII

The Jews refer to the remainder of Earths inhabitants, the non-Jewish peoples, as "Gentiles", "Goyim". Let's see what the Jewish Talmud teaches the Jews concerning the non-Jewish majority, i.e. those who are not part of Jahve's "Chosen People":

RESPONSE
It is true that modern Judaism derives most of its teachings from the Talmud, but what anti-Semites claim about the Talmud is quite different from the truth.
David S. Maddison ([email protected])

www.geocities.com...

Hmmmmm
ok........so info from the net ........is BAD....
helen....

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And it even states the specific law that was passed.
But in order to find out what this really means,you need to find the info yourself,because some of the other things you will learn with your search for the truth will allow you to see it more clearly.
www.noahide.com...
This also ties in with the Laissez Faire economic policy which is destroying the country (US),along with everything else.

[Edited on 14-9-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No, it is not true.

"A famous Yiddish proverb asserts, "It is hard to be a Jew." One reason, of course, is the ferocious antagonism Jews have often encountered. Another reason is the demanding nature of Jewish law, 613 commandments in the Torah alone and thousands more in the Talmud and legal codes.

Jewish tradition holds that non-Jews are bound by seven law, presumed to date from the time of that most righteous of gentiles, Noah. There are six negative laws and one positive one:

1. Not to deny God (for example, idolatry)
2. Not to blaspheme God
3. Not to murder
4. Not to engage in incestuous, adulterous, bestial, or homosexual relationships
5. Not to steal
6. Not to eat a limb torn from a living animal
7. To set up courts to ensure obedience to the other six laws (Sanhedrin 56a)

Since each law has extensions and interpretations (see number 4, for example) there are in fact more than seven laws that gentiles are commanded to observe.

Judaism regards any non-Jew who keeps these laws as a righteous person who is guaranteed a place in the world-to-come..Maimonides believed that a non-Jew was regarded as righteous only if he observed the laws because he believed that God ordained them (Mishneh Torah, "Laws of Kings," 8:11); however, this apparently was an innovative view of his, and not a talmudic demand.

The Seven Noahide Laws constitute the standard by which Jews assess the morality of a non-Jewish society: Are there laws against violence and cruelty? Are there courts to combat anarchy? The main difference between Noahide and Torah legislation is that the latter commands hundreds of positive actions. For example, though non-Jews are forbidden to steal, they are not commanded to give charity to the poor, as are Jews.

Because Jewish law makes fewer demands on non-Jews, historically many rabbis have been hesitant to convert non-Jews to the more rigorous system of the Torah, believing that it is better that a person be a righteous non-Jew than a nonobservant Jew. (emphasis added by Valhall)"

Rabbi Joseph Telushkin, Jewish Literacy

Now, this crap is a pogrom. It is a lie. I am sure, Unbalanced, that you can go and find some Jews that hold these feelings, but to apply it to the Jewish people is wrong. You can also find some neo-nazi skin heads who claim to be christians and want to kill every Jew they find, don't even think about applying those feelings to me - a christian. In fact, this BS was probably written by those sobs.

**Steerpike** Try adding some value to the conversation.

[Edited on 14-9-2003 by Valhall]

[Edited on 14-9-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...
Punishment for violation of "Noahide laws" is said to be "decapitation",yowsers.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ties the establishment of Noahide courts into the NWO and the UN,again ,the law is quoted in the article.
christianparty.8m.com...
Is this some kind of trick?,you know that the power guys really like tricks.
Keep an open mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.emax.ca...
I'm beginning to see a pattern here,if you aren't,you had the blinders drop when you heard the Talmud was a "Bad" thing,that you couldn't believe that this could be true.
Keep an open mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Unbalanced,

It is a shame, and a testament to your opinion, that you are unable to give legitimate references to support your statements.

Such it usually goes in these cases.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So what exactly do you need to see that would be considered "legitimate?".'
If I can present a legitimate reference,you won't believe it because you refuse to believe it.
Tell me,what would you consider legitimate?.
Earlier in the thread I suggested that whoever wants to know these things should do their own research,I expect if someone wanted to know the truth,they would find it.....
Gimme an idea of what you consider"legitimate",and I will find it for you.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's a doosey,Al Gore...
www.ukar.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
...Is your right to hold as a view and or opinion. A rather pitiful way to go through life in my opinion, but a way none the less...

Your "sources" are a joke. Totally Biased Fundamentalist Extremists, who, were they in control of the government, would have us burning books and witches on stakes!

Not ONE of these moronic bufoons has a clue beyond the B.S. they can spread in hopes of acquiring MONEY from other morons... Preach hate to those who are lonely and malcontent and they will surely come to you fists full of currency...

Please.

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is what I consider a legitimate source. The exact text of the public law in question.

Public Law 102-14, H.J. Res 104

102nd Congress of the United States of America

March 5, 1991

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;

Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, "the Rebbe," this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of "education and giving," the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and

Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement, is designated as "Education Day, U.S.A." The President is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

Now that we have the exact wording in front of us...why don't you try again at manipulating the language into something sinister. If you are encapable of reading and comprehending english law language, let somebody know so that they can help you understand. There is nothing harmful here. It was a declaration of a day of honor of Rabbi Schneerson and his contributions to society.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Are you more worried about being PC than admitting that the recognition of a specific religion on 'education day' doesn't quite fit with all the church and state separation in the US right now?.
Prayer in schools was banned wasn't it?,so what is this national recognition thing about?.
Looks like a contradiction to me......

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Unbalanced,

So which is it? Are you just po'd because a Jew was honored on Education day? or are you still trying to create a conspiracy where there isn't one? You are now changing the focus, correct?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join