It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegeta - Croatian Stock Tip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My daughter's father who sadly died of cancer when she was eleven was Croatian. I learned to cook many wonderful mediteranean recipes by watching his mother cook over the years and the first thing I learned about was Vegeta.

www.indo-euro.com...

Vegeta enhances the flavors of your meal. Vegeta was originally envisioned to be used as a food seasoning. Instead, Vegeta has become an indispensable and equal ingredient in so many dishes: vegetables, pasta, meat and fish specialties, either in a small snack or the most elaborate feast.

Vegeta is a blend of dehydrated vegetables, aromatic herbs, spices and salt. Add a teaspoon of Vegeta to your favorite recipe of soup, stew, hamburger mix, goulash, roast, chops, veal, venison, chicken or fish and listen to the raves from your guests. Because of the neutral characteristics and composition of its taste, it is eminently suitable for use in all cuisines of the world.

Every Croatian woman has a jar of Vegeta in the pantry and it is trully a master food addition. Vegeta goes with anything and enhances flavour rather than detracting from it. Sprinkled on steaks on BBQ is divine and as a simple soup is just as divine...

I recommend this product to people who like flavoursome rather than bland boring cooking. My family and all the Croatian families that I know that use it have never had any problems or health issues with it that happens with many commercial stocks.

Supermarkets here In Australia carry the range, it can be found with other chicken stocks. It is available online in America and I am sure that there would be retail outlets that stock the product....

Give it a try if you are sick of boring bland food......

www.germandeli.com... < online supplier in Texas...

www.podravka.com...

[edit on 18-10-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Bewarned that it contains MSG though...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Most commercial stock mixes do. I have a sensitive immune system and the Vegeta has never bothered me yet many other ones, like for example master foods and continental stocks do. Maybe the Croatians don't stick as much other gunk and preservative and crap in it I am not sure but its never given me asthma or any reaction.

Everyone I have ever seen using it swears by it.

new topics

join