It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is bob lazaar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
He has just dropped out of the radar.Is he dead?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
He said he wants nothing to do with Area 51 or UFOs anymore and is living happily with his family.

At least I think that's what I heard.

EDIT: Wtf, why is my post first and the original post gone?

[edit on 18-10-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Im pretty sure noone knows.. He's had the publicity he wanted, and he didnt get as much money as he expected, so he 'retired'.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
most recent thread here I could find on the most recent info on Bob Lazar
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and a couple of links
www.klastv.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Whether or not he's telling the truth, Lazar has stood by his claims and left the UFO scene behind. As well as running a lab equipment repair company, he is currently developing a hydrogen fuel generator for home use and is involved in an ambitious plan to terraform a Martian environment in an underground nuclear missile silo.

(note to add that the reason you can't see the first post Nventual is because there is a global ignore in place on the thread author at this time, although the thread title speaks for itself )

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I never really could figure out if he was telling the truth or a fake.

Did someone finally debunk all the stuff he talked about? Or is there still the possibility that what he said was true?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Mr Lazar now devotes all of his time to his buisness United Nuclear!

Apparently he is living in New Mexico and will no longer answer questions about Area 51 or UFO's in general!

I tried to contact Bob Lazar a few months ago in the hope of securing an interview for ATS, only to be told by United Nuclear that he is now a very busy man due to his work on their Hydrogen Fuel System and that he no longer talks about UFO's, although United Nuclear do not deny where Lazar claims to have worked...

Originally From United Nuclear
United Nuclear was formed in 1986 by Los Alamos scientist, Bob Lazar. Bob had previously worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory ( specifically in the Meson Physics facility ), involved with experiments using the 1/2 mile long Linear Particle Accelerator. After a few years, he eventually decided to break away and start his own company. In the summer of 1986, Bob moved from Los Alamos, New Mexico to Las Vegas, Nevada, and there the new company was formed and named United Nuclear Scientific Supplies, LLC.
Initially, UNSS had only offered design & consulting services, spending most of its time designing, building & repairing radiation detection equipment (under contract) for various national laboratories. At the same point in time, it also produced precision 3D computer animation for several Government agencies and large corporations, as well as devoting a fair amount of time to designing & developing Hydrogen Fuel Systems and small jet & rocket engines.

Over the following years, Bob was hired at a remote area of the Nevada Test Site known as Area 51/S4 to engage in some highly classified research, but managed to keep United Nuclear alive by hiring additional people to make up for his absence. Over time, UNSS gradually expanded in both size and personnel, and in the winter of 1990, Bob returned to devoting his full time to his business.

I do not blame Lazar for wanting to keep a low profile now, he has been bombarded with reporters for more than a decade now.

We will never know whether his claims were true, but i personally choose to believe him!

Mic

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure how reliable the site is but it has somethings on lazar that state he's lieing.

www.serve.com...

top topics

join