It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BuckFush Funny Pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i like that last one on the link! hi LARIOUS!!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
OH GOD!!!! thts funny! terrible!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have NEVER heard/read anything that supports George W. Is this because pro-bush sentiments don't reach us here in Australia, or because everyone really does hate him? If it's the former, then we have a Rupert Murdoch/Kerry Packer type conspiracy and I'll take this off to ATS where it should go. If it's the latter then how, how, HOW did he get elected TWICE???

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yes mate, just about everybody hates this son of a -----. And the reason he got elected twice is simply because the last election was between a giant dousche and a turd sandwitch. Kerry is quite the Michael Jackson type whereas GB is a total idiotic terrorist type.........kinda............

Some people would rather have a girly guy who would allow people to do just about anything yet others would rather let this psyco run the office. I personaly wanted GB to win the election but that doesn't mean I like him.

[edit on 1111/27/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
LOL u got that from south park!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is old but still funny

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
is any of that actually true?! and are all the pictures actually them?! i'm confused as in many of the prescribed threads i am!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This is just a light hearted thread of funny pictures of Bush, but here is a few links that you can read about the Bush Cabal.

Bush Family Values Photo Album

For more than a half century, members of the Bush family have been setting policy and making decisions for all Americans. Let's look at the family that has had such an impact on the lives of human beings worldwide.

Prescott Bush
It all started with Prescott Bush, George W. Bush's grandfather. In 1918 it is said that he robbed the grave and stole the skull of the Native American warrior Geronimo as part of an initiation into Yale's Skull and Bones Society. The Skull and Bones society has long been important to the Bush Family. George Bush Sr. and George W. Bush were also members of this secret society.

Congressman Prescott Bush
Prescott Bush had a bit of trouble back in the 1940s. While American soldiers were fighting the Nazis in WWII, a few of the companies Prescott managed were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act because they were fronts for Nazi Industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a financier of Hitler's Third Reich.

Here are more pictures of Bush family and friends

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acekwak
Kerry is quite the Michael Jackson type whereas GB is a total idiotic terrorist type[edit on 1111/27/0505 by Acekwak]

To further explain my point, I'd like you all to watch these clips from jibjab:

This Land/Second Term

Also see Good to be in D.C., though that one kind of pushes it.

Edit: The one on Arnold is good too.

[edit on 1111/27/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
LOL I've watched those before! I get them in emails all the time! Ha! I also like the Aaahnold one. Very entertaing

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm bored, here are some more

[edit on 1/12/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The sad part about good ole' GW is that he provides us with lots of material and makes it so darn easy

Just a few pics and avatars I made plus a quick video idea that came to me right after Hurricane Katrina.

This daggone song just kept popping into mah head

Quick Video

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
jeez these pics are TERRIBLE! lol that bush pic with the lie in the back ground and the bush
ne of the worst disasters to hit america ..thos are hilarious !! they're just newsroom screwups lol

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Somone knows photoshop....

Had to add this

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Raideur]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
George showing how to protect your self from biological weapons

I think this is a better idea

and a Nazi oups I mean Neo-con picture as well

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here are some more funny pictures, couldn't resist posting in this thread as the guy is a moron.

[edit on 2/12/05 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Pure Genius.

That looks like it would have taken a lot fo work. Someone must really hate GWB

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
yeah seriously!
this one is from www.topplebush.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join