It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've just heard the gayest song.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
and I'm not talking about sexuallly.

Ozzy.... with miss piggy.

born to be wild
off prince of darkness cd?

piggy as back up vocals?
Do any ozzy fans actually like that crap?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
here is a clip listen at your own risk!

guess url too long ah well google it if your seek self torture.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
myself, im not even really a big Ozzy fan, but i felt dismay for his real fans when i first heard this. its a mockery! why on earth did he decide to do this? shock and awe people, shock and awe.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
mama im coming home !!!!! im coming home....

im just a dreamer ! I dream my life away.......

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
who fed what drugs to who to come up with this garbage excuse for music?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There is a such thing as humor in music.
Even Beethoven wrote music that was intentionally awful just for craps and giggles, and Ozzy pwns.

How is it homosexual, though? I don't understand that part.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
How is it homosexual, though? I don't understand that part.

Originally posted by Lysergic
and I'm not talking about sexuallly.

you must have missed what was said...

[edit on 17-10-2005 by justdj]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I didn't miss that part. But gay does mean homosexual, right? It's no big deal; I've just stopped using 'gay' and its different forms as a term meant to be derrogative or insulting out of respect, and while it doesn't really offend me when others use it to such an effect, I will point out, in one way or another, that I disagree with such usage.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
oh noes its the PC police quick I'll call the whaaaaaaambulance!!!!!

you know I didn't mean it that way don't be so dense.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I didn't miss that part. But gay does mean homosexual, right? It's no big deal; I've just stopped using 'gay' and its different forms as a term meant to be derrogative or insulting out of respect, and while it doesn't really offend me when others use it to such an effect, I will point out, in one way or another, that I disagree with such usage.

id be willing to bet my last beer that youve called something 'retarded' in the last 3 days.

dont be so sensitive.

*disclaimer*

no homosexuals were hurt in the making of this thread. all rights reserved.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You know, I haven't even asked any of you to not use 'gay' as an insult. I was just noting personal disagreement; sometimes I like to express myself.
Try not to confuse me with some stereotypical PC-pusher, cause you know I'd cry if anyone here thought that and then had a heart attack after reading something I might say about Jesus liking teh penis of God up his rear end. I just don't particularly find anything insulting about homosexuality.

id be willing to bet my last beer that youve called something 'retarded' in the last 3 days.

I can't remember everything I've said in the last three days but I still doubt that. I use 'stupid' instead, except with maybe a few explitives surrounding it to give it a little more emphasis than you might derive from the word 'retarded'.

But the thing is, calling someone retarded isn't really implying anything that someone such as yourself wouldn't have already decided anyway, given that you'd already come across an actual handicapped person. I'm sure you'd laugh your ass off at him/her/it (the latter especially) either way; but the way I see it, people referencing homosexuality as if it is something to consider insulting is the whole reason why people like you guys even use it as an insult: there's nothing really insulting about it, and, especially when you even agree there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, using the word gay as an insult just goes to show how culturally dependent some minds are. But, of course, culture is the reason some people absolutely hate others, including homosexuals, anyway. I'm sure using the word gay as an insult has absolutely nothing to do with this whole gay-hating cultural thing, though. Totally separate. Especially when you guys do it, cause you don't really have anything against those flamers. Right?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
bored?

Maybe I'm just a hater mongering jerk.

or it could be it's just a word, and before homosexuals used it, it meant happy. but enough talk of this start a new thread if you like or go find one of the homosexual bashing threads if they are still around.

But for here

It's all about miss piggy and ozzy together for one hell of a gay ol' time.

you could've just u2ud me if you had a problem of my usage of the word instead of this.

sometimes we all act a little gay.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'd already said it was no big deal. Really I just didn't appreciate the PC # that was thrown back at me.

But like I said... probably meant to be humorous.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Why is it in a field.

new topics

top topics

join