It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 41 - the Known Pedophile?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I came across this interesting read which appears to be authentic in nature. Apparently, this is a banned edition of the Washington times (dated June29, 1989) that was apparently destroyed at the command of George H.W Bush.

Homosexual Prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush

"One former top-level Pentagon officer said that for the past eight years, military and civilian intelligence authorities have been concerned that "a nest of homosexuals" at top levels of the Reagan Administration may have been penetrated by Soviet backed espionage agents posing as male prostitutes, said one former Pentagon official."

The substance of this article effortlessly aligns itself with conspiracies of Political Pedophiles that frequent Bohemian Grove. Oh yes, the greatest man party known to man which has proven to feature the likes of Reagan and the Bush Family.

Unfortunately, I cannot foresee a method of proving this article even existed. I guess one might call it a true political conspiracy, unless someone at ATS has some intel to share?

[edit on 17-10-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am not a Bush (either one) fan and I did not vote for Bush (either one, any time).

But your post is just plain garbage.

First, prostitution, whether heterosexual or homosexual, is not pedophilia. Prostitution is where you pay someone for sex; pedophilia is sex with kids.

Second, there wasn't anything in the paper -- or anywhere else that I can see -- that had Bush personally tied in with this stuff. Some of his employees might've been playing around with party-boys, but not him.

Your posting what you did seem pretty obvious to me. You apparently dislike Bush to the point where you deliberately twist stuff to make him look bad.

Back where I come from, they call people who do that "liars".

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I do not have any intel on the subject but 3 words come to mind,

wiki - "Conspiracy of silence"

Conspiracy of Silence is a 56 minute documentary film detailing an alleged Lawrence "Larry" King child sex scandal that involved many children from Nebraska institution, Boys Town. The organized child sex parties implicated the Reagan and Bush White House during the 1980s. King was the ringleader of the sex ring which had links to other fellow political conservatives in Washington D.C. including Republican lobbyist Craig Spence, Sen. Elizabeth Dole's staff, along with members of the financial elite of Nebraska.

Larry King was judged to have been responsible for curtailing Paul Bonacci's civil rights and was ordered to pay him $1 million as compensation.The documentary was produced over the course of ten months by British corporation Yorkshire Television for broadcast in the US on May 3, 1994 on the Discovery Channel. However, threats from Congress of more restrictive television legislation resulted in the documentary never being aired. Most copies of the finished product were destroyed by parties unknown, but a mostly completed work print of the documentary was sent anonymously to former State Senator Nebraska attorney John DeCamp a year after all copies were supposedly destroyed. The movie can be found with various file sharing programs such as BitTorrent or through the Freenet. Adherents to the movie's outlook claim that the case has never been fully brought to justice and that many of the investigators and witnesses have subsequently died under suspicious circumstances. There was, however a small victory in the amount of one million dollars to victim Paul A. Bonacci.

~Peace
~

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Your posting what you did seem pretty obvious to me. You apparently dislike Bush to the point where you deliberately twist stuff to make him look bad.

Back where I come from, they call people who do that "liars".

i dunno. looks like syntaxer was being pretty non-commital.
the pattern of attacking the messenger is all too familiar around here.
now, in light of the franklin cover-up, and other court cases of rape and pedophilia associated with this crew of 'satanists'(molechists?, dark powerists?), this should not be waved away as absurd so quickly.

the bush family is a crime family, plain and simple. fascists from way back.
why should any one believe they are NOT pedophiles?

(there was a huge settlement in the franklin case. settlements mean GUILT, 9 times out of ten)

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What the hell is the matter with these old guys? Is it because their wives are so fugly that females don't interest them anymore? I don't get the thing with the little boys. Just think of how twisted somebody's mind would have to be to do that kind of stuff. These people are in freakin' power!!!! These are the same people that get in to coffins naked and do God knows what while members of Skull and Bones. I'm tired of reading the stories about these spineless creeps. If only 1% of everything I've read is true then that's still dispicable. Yeah and I also wonder what happens to all those missing kids whose pictures end up in my mailbox everyday.

Man this stuff pisses me off.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

the bush family is a crime family, plain and simple. fascists from way back.
why should any one believe they are NOT pedophiles?

You've got to be kidding me. Can you produce the study which you have no doubt established your opinion on this subject that links white collar crime to pedophilia? Ohhh, that's right. There isn't one! How can you say that just because someone has allegedly committed crimes (none of which involve sex), and none of which have ever even been proven, that they could be pedophiles? It's this kind of logic above that often turns me off to ATS. Without seeing any real evidence, or even real testimony, you want to believe that the former President of the United States is a pedophile just because he allegedly committed other crimes? Gimme a break!

So lets say for example that you robbed a bank 20 years ago. You were convicted and served your time and paid your dues. Now a young boy comes along and accuses you of touching him in a very naughty way. Do you think a judge and jury should think "well, he's a criminal so therefore its not that big of a step from robbing a bank to having sick sexual feelings for children!"??? There's a reason why most of the time past crimes are not allowed as evidence in court. That's because besides being prejudicial to the defendant, theres little evidence suggesting that committing one type of crime makes you likely to committ an entirely different type of crime. ie: someone who steals a car isn't likely to set a house on fire with an entire family inside. Just as someone who launders money from CIA drug sales isn't anymore likely to have a fettish for touching young boys than you or I.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The whole Bohemian Grove/Skull and Bones thing seems really infected with the slime factor. We keep hearing that its just innocent good ole boy, slap and tickle fun. But when pedophilia enters into the picture, it's not just scandel, it's criminal. It dosen't seem that long ago that the Catholic Church was telling us that the pedophile priests accusations were just an attack on organized religion. When you cloak any orginazation in secrecy, that seems reason enough to field an investigation. The Gannon/Gorch revalations pointed out that the Whithouse just might be a little more kinky than they would like their Conservative Christian voter base to know about. Actually though, the WH has done a great job of keeping scandel under wraps; unlike the Clinton WH.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Just as someone who launders money from CIA drug sales isn't anymore likely to have a fettish for touching young boys than you or I.

first of all, i totally disagree with your 'closing statement'. it is indeeed more likely that someone who has fallen into a pit of moral depravity is more likely to follow his/her every ego driven whim.

links?
www.counterpunch.org...
www.thoughtcrimenews.com...

One can only deduce that the likes of Rupert Murdoch, Lord Conrad Black and Greg Dyke of the BBC have chosen to keep their political masters happy by blacking out any reference to the allegations and apparent suicide of Margie Schoedinger.

all the associations and networks of ideals and goals of the satanist cabal are freely available on the internet, just as you are free to believe what you will, based on your best information.

and p.s. crime is crime, be it white or blue collar.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Apparently, this is a banned edition of the Washington times
(dated June29, 1989) that was apparently destroyed at the
command of George H.W Bush.

I can't see ANY newspaper banning a complete edition at the
'demand' of any US President. Further, I can't see any newspaper
being able to keep quiet something like that if it even tried.
Heck ... if a president tried to ban a paper that in itself would
be huge news and the paper would not only print the original
edition, but it would add that the White House demanded that it
not. HUGE headlines for that paper. They'd be sure to run with it
if the White House demanded that they don't.

Consider all the people who work at a paper, from the janitors to
the CEO .... I'm sure at least a few of them would have bootlegged
copies out and it would have been all over the place ...

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Actual Newspaper of the Bush/Reagan bopping little boys. Wait for it....

"WORSHIP!!!! Republicans are Gods!!!! Those Evil Liberals spreading the truth, kill!!!!! Republicans are Gods and must be worshiped! WORSHIP!!!! Why aren't you worshiping the Gods on Earth!?! You must be an Evil Liberal who believes in the truth and reality! KILL!!!!! Worship Republicans!!!!!""

Also I have the video, is quite disturbing...

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Full Metal]

Editing since it didn't load the first time, second time one loaded, so still working on it. Must be a conspiracy...

Still editing, it was so small couldn't read them. Need to make them large enough so you can read them.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is it feasible to assume that Soviet agents infiltrated the Nebraska institution 'Boys Town' to acquire Political blackmail material against our Government?

The Omaha Herald led the media vilification of the kids. The FBI threatened the kids with perjury prosecution if they told their story, and after 2 recanted, they did put the one remaining who stuck to her story in prison. After the State's lead investigator Gary Caradori and his young son were killed in the unexplained breakup of his plane in midair the investigation died as other victims refused to talk or recanted their video testimony in court. This documentary picks up the pieces.

This is certainly disturbing, especially when you factor in the "elitist" preferable means of disposal, plane accidents. The evidence is moot and clearly speculation when trying to cross reference this assassination with John Heinz's plane accident, JFK Jr's plane crash after announcing his plans to run, the mid-air attempt on Al Gore for fighting a stolen election, the 9.11 inside job hijacking etc. The list continues to grow.

It also sickens me to know that Congress would threaten a more restrictive television legislation against those who air the documentary.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

"One former top-level Pentagon officer said that for the past eight years, military and civilian intelligence authorities have been concerned that "a nest of homosexuals" at top levels of the Reagan Administration may have been penetrated by Soviet backed espionage agents posing as male prostitutes, said one former Pentagon official."

Penetrated, eh? You'd think they'd have the decency to leave these sorts of details out.

Sounds like those Russians are pretty crafty with their smaller budgets, though.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
SO FF read the newspaper? Lol, poor Bushbots/republicans, it must be hard to defend people like this. At least democrats only have Clinton getting head in office and the Libertarians have uh, nothing yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
? No edit button... Anyways..

Come on Bush Bots, where art thou? To busy at Burch worshipping the Golden Statue of Bush your Parrish bought to replace that depressing dead guy on a stick? Just proves again my Dems Stomp on Reps.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Very interesting article, and its been some rumors around but you can not really get much out of it, the same way that you can not find anything about Bush junior trouble times in his youth.

Perhaps because Daddy was very much involve in the CIA.

This is very nice find nerveless.

I always feel that when you are in the top elite in this country anything that will come out to tarnish the family name will be put to rest with not problem at all.

After all the common people are nothing but expendable.

I believe ATS had a thread that covers the American Prostitution ring conspiracy

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i see nothing in the article that mentions about Bush 41 as a pedophile just members of the Reagan and Bush adminstration. wat happened since then huh? gotta do better than dat.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
i see nothing in the article that mentions about Bush 41 as a pedophile just members of the Reagan and Bush adminstration. wat happened since then huh? gotta do better than dat.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
DeltaBoy: I think you've asked a good question about mention/evidence regarding Bush 41. Read "The Franklin Coverup" by John DeCamp, (available through Amazon) a former Nebraska senator and Vietnam War vet. In the book, one of the children who had been used as a prostitute told about having seen Bush 41 for sure, leaving a sex party to go into a bedroom with a young black male, aged 17. This was documented in her testimony which was quite credible. And she was at a sex party as a child forced into prostitution when she saw Bush. THis is the basis for the story that Bush 41 is a "pedophile."

Personally, I do not think we can call it "pedophilia" when it involves a 17 y.o. Pedophilia involves young children. But one wonders about a guy who's what 50 when this happened with a 17 y.o.

- Forestlady

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Heres some more sex scandal stuff for ya'll.
www.newsmakingnews.com...
Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Full Metal

Actual Newspaper of the Bush/Reagan bopping little boys. Wait for it....

"WORSHIP!!!! Republicans are Gods!!!! Those Evil Liberals spreading the truth, kill!!!!! Republicans are Gods and must be worshiped! WORSHIP!!!! Why aren't you worshiping the Gods on Earth!?! You must be an Evil Liberal who believes in the truth and reality! KILL!!!!! Worship Republicans!!!!!""

Also I have the video, is quite disturbing...

Editing since it didn't load the first time, second time one loaded, so still working on it. Must be a conspiracy...

Still editing, it was so small couldn't read them. Need to make them large enough so you can read them.

Can you upload the vid, or the place where you got it from?

top topics

join