It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Bush Demands Release Of Bulgarian Nurses Guilty Of Injecting Children With AIDS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
Aren't there things over here Bush needs to be worrying about?!
Seems to have an awful lot of free time.

Free time?
I was going to make a statement...but I'm just at a loss

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
headline:

bush demands release of bulgarian nurses guilty of infecting children with AIDS.

inhale. exhale.

bush?
bulgarian??
AIDS??!

wtf??!!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Bush just probably wants to keep his record.

I know, i know how very 'anti-Bush' of me but really, someone should tell that:

God isn't talking to him, sad fact is it's probably more logical that he's a 'manchurian' than an actual reciever of Gods direct word, the voices he's hearing are his handlers while he's program is switched on with hypnosis - 'Mr. President, you will believe divine deliverance of this 'knowledge', wake on 3....'.
Mind Control research since the 40's, bottomless black budgets, an ex-drug addict who was 'born again' before his political kickstart ex-President & CIA presdents son. Or the Lord almighty, responsable for the universe, deliverer of all life as it exists in all forms talking directly to Bush telling him it's his duty to lead a "crusade" into the Middle East and that corporate profits ahead of humanitarian demands are 'the costs of war'?

Black Budgets are a hell of a thing.

These types of events with Bush trying to be a humanitarian are a horse and pony show. They mean nothing but to balance the scales. If they don't drop some dye in the water, we'll see right through them!

Interesting side note, if you want to know more about AIDS and it's origins, google 'The AIDS Flowchart'.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by starr

Originally posted by garyo1954
And how many did Georgie boy Bush put to death as governor of Texas?
Reaks of holy baloney here.

I support the death penalty in Texas and any othe state after indisputable proof of guilt has been submitted...without a doubt.. I wouldn't want anyone walking around who murdered my child,husband, friend,grandparent,,,or any human on this earth,,just for the hell of it. Think about it.. imagine your little boy or girl being brutally raped and killed , then tell me you think the same.. Before making statements as yours above, put yourself in the shoes of the victims family.. I know it won't bring them back, but that jerk who did that to a family member or friend or any human on earth , wouldn't inhale another life of breath.

Two wrongs don't make a right. What does the "good" book have to say about this "THOU SHAL NOT KILL!" It seems pretty unequivicol. Of course we could talk about the Economics of it all and how it takes more money to feeds, clothe and shelter a death row inmate then it does a person who gets life.(And add in all the extra cost of appeals and everything)

The Death penalty is not only a morally repugnant practice, it's also an uneconomical one at that(in non-dictatorship countries that is) in countries like say Nazi Germany they sentanced you to death and you would be dead pretty much the next day by firing squad. If you want to go that rout to take care of the Economics of the Death Penalty than well I think you know just where that can lead, you seem smart enough

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Firstly, you need to learn how to spell the name of a country. It's Libya. L I B Y A. Therefore the word is Libyan government. Secondly, what evidence do you have that it was intentional??? With the poor financing and standards of health in that country maybe they don't have the facilities or knowledge to test whether donor blood has aids, or maybe the lady made a deadly accidental mistake in the process of the donor blood.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bush isn't supporting Aids spreading nurses...

he IS putting his two cents into a very disturbing situation...
these nurses are part of an international mission, they go where they are needed, and help those of any faith...

they also use the equipment of the local facility...
at first 7 libyans were also accused... this was due to improper handling practices and improper sanitation.

Many children died, and they had to blame someone, why not the foreigners...

My only question is why is Bush going all "Amnesty international" all of a sudden...
Or a better question is: Why are we getting so chummy with Bulgaria...did they just discover oil in the Black sea or something?

FYI: bulgaria is inbetween Greece and Turkey, and has a black sea port. It also is the southern most country besides turkey to the middle east.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starr
My god people, you are condemning before researching! Who are we to judge..? This is all political!!!! Instead of ranting off your judgement how about doing a little research your self...try typing in : lybia hiv...read some news articles before passing judgement....The president is always a scapegoat.. Notice in majority of the articles(news) that the US is not the only country that Bulgaria is pleading for help from....please just be more informed before reacting.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by starr]

You get me the full case notes and then I will have the case looked at by a judge, until you get me those notes or you have access to the court room and the full trial, we have to go by the outcome of their courts.

That is how it works, so do a little research back up everything with evidence showing them as innocent or as the trial being unlawful. Until you can do that and do it, I am afraid they are guilty.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
This is crazy. Obviously the President made that statement with the belief in mind that these nurses were not guilty of intentionally infecting those children with AIDS. I sincerely doubt that they knowingly did such an evil thing. Furthermore, even if there was some neglect on the nurses' part they still don't deserve to be executed by firing squad.

Do we know that these nurses were given a fair trial? Was all of the relevent evidence displayed and were all those with knowledge of the matter allowed to testify? I don't blame the President one bit for bringing this up. Obviously its an important issue to the Bulgarians and their leader (a US ally) and the President was doing them the diplomatic favor of putting an international spotlight on this situation. This was clearly a gesture of friendship and partnership that a President is expected to, and should, give to a visiting foreign leader.

If there was any legitimate evidence pointing to the premeditated actions of knowingly infecting children with HIV by these nurses, then the President of the United States certainly wouldn't be given the green light by his advisors to defend such criminal acts. There must truly be a belief that these nurses are being railroaded.

You've GOT to be kidding, right? Bush said it because he thinks they're innocent? Pray tell, then, how come some of the people executed when he was "gubna dubya" were killed, despite evidence of them being innocent? What a load of crap.

I swear, people will make any excuse to suck Bush's wang...

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I fully concur with Rasputin's take on something like this. As a retired MD, I know that nurses always perform duties according to the doctor's orders, and cannot imagine any scenario where five nurses (presumptively female ones) all suddenly deciding "let's go kill a bunch of patients." The nurses never would have turned over in their minds the scientific aspects of some virus that could have been present, that's not their place. I think the Pres. appears to be in the right on this.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to believe that a nurse would do this?

Why is it so hard to believe five nurses would?

Does nobody remember Harold Shipman? The British doctor who they think killed hundreds of people? Just because they train to save lives doesn’t make them good people.

Their have been groups of individuals who have been involved in torture, rape, murder, paedophilia and anything else under the sun. Why would it be impossible for a group of nurses to do such a thing?

The thing is, they are not unable to do it however it is just likely it would be rare of it did happen. Guess what? This is one of very few cases and thus is logical…

top topics

<< 1   >>

join