It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

virgin --the company hahah what a joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
virgin the company have really pi***d me off and now i want to boycott all of virgins products.
i have got hold of the normall run of the mill type companies that has virgin splashed all over them, but now i wanna dig deeper, i want the holding companies and the name changers etc, i aint letting him have another penny from me

is there anywhere on the net that i can get a full company search done?
or do any of youz know of the companies that are owned by virgin but operate under different names such as the following:
babylon/necker island/kasbah tamadot/blue holidays/oui fm/pacific blue/radio free virgin/roof gardens/the trainline/ulusaba/v2/the v festival
any help appreciated as always

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What has Virgin done to annoy you?

Why do you want to boycott them?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
obi thanks for your interest but i dont really want to go into that on a forum ,but it isnt anything anyone else would be interested in and dosent affect anyone else, im not a disgrunteld ex-employee or anything like that
they have just done something wrong ,and basically cost £3500, so im boycottting anything that is owned /halfowned/ held in name only anything that he has his name to!!!!
thats about it mate, nothing serious

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Dont they make software? Or something...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
it would help a little if youd mention whats upset you so?

ive worked with virgin and i think there a fantastic company...i especially admire mr Branson?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Virgin? Yeah, the fresher the better.

Just kidding.

new topics

top topics

join