It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The English Think "Red" is Socially Rebellious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well, I am blown away by Sputnik, Salyut, and the Chinese invention of paper. The English typically are dark-haired males and speak effeminately. Thankfully, we live in the United States where at least according to a few people God is Light.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Do you think that you could make it a bit clearer what you are trying to say so people could respond to you.. I really have no idea what you are trying to say at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've read it about 7 times, and I become more confused each time.

Is this somehow connected to your numerous mascara and light and dark posts?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think superprivy might not speak English and might be using babelfish to translate what he/she wants to say.

Watch what happens when I enter this sentence into babelfish and translate to Spanish.

It translates as,
El reloj qué sucede cuando incorporo esta oración en babelfish y traduce al español.

Then I can change it back and it turns out like this.
The clock what happens when I incorporate this oration in babelfish and translates the Spanish.

I don't understand any of superprivy's posts and they never respond to our replys. This is the best theory I can come up with.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
either that or it is just someone messing around and being a pest. I would prefer to think your right Umbrax but I have a feeling I might be instead. If it was just a language thing the person would respond to someones post asking for clarification.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I do not understand, and of of posts any that to them superprivys replys the ours to never, is which react. Best theory Screw those is this, with I screw those to above come can

from

I don't understand any of superprivy's posts and they never respond to our replys. This is the best theory I can come up with.

First translate into German, then the German into Russian, then the Russian into English, then translate from German to English.

I did not add any words.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This sounds like a parlour game. You have a phrase, then in a twisted form of chinese whispers, go round the different languages and then try to determine what the initial phrase was.

Then again, I could just play Battlefield 2 instead

top topics

join