It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kennedy and disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hmm I'll go register an internet domain name today because I consider myself a reputable skeptic. Hmmm...

I know that I speak the truth...in a third hand way through....my uncles friends sister...read it in a book...borrowed from a friend.....who used to know a professor....that read allot of books.....that were burned but.....he knew some guy in government....who read an article in a magazine......who said he had the scoop......and told her UFO's were fake.

Tada...yeppers, that's it...and because it's on the Internet, you know its true true true

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
And once again instead of debating factual evidence we're sitting here talking about marliyn monroe having evidence and being killed because of it.
As long as crap like this is floating around we are never gonna find the truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Why take disclosure with a grain of salt? Have you seen the testimony? Some people don't like research...I quit.

The Disclosure Project supports and believes Billy Meier. That should be enough reason right there to take it with a grain of salt. They've collected an incredible list of valid witnesses, but they've also thrown some loons into the mix.

As for JFK, there were a TON of other political reasons he could have been assassinated for, such as a desire to return to the gold standard, he wanted to dissolve the CIA, and of course his stance on organized crime. Any of these are MUCH more likely reasons he was offed.... As for Marilyn, the threat of her coming out with a tell all book later on (even of stuff we'd consider "fluff" these days), was much more severe back in those days, so that could EASILY be reason enough for her to be axed.

There is some evidence to show that he may have been the last US president in the UFO loop (other than Reagan and Bush Sr. but that was due to reasons prior to the office)...but the evidence citing it as the reason for his death is largely considered bogus...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Joseph Kennedy's helped make his family fortune in illicit alchohol sales durring the prohibition. He used his financial influence and mob contacts to rally and push organized labor for the Kennedy vote in key cities/states. After JFK was elected, he started to snub many mafia intertests and the fact that Bobby Kennedy (Attourney General) started to go after the mob made matters worse.

The Kenndy's rise in politics was already being questioned in their day which is why Bobby saw the need to try and sever their ties by getting tough with organized crime. Now ask yourself, why you think JFK and Bobby Kenndy were assasinated? Was it for crossing the Mob or having some knowledge of little green men?

People need to get off the idea people get killed over UFO's. If people were killed, it would be for thereatening to disclose very sensitive top national defense or security plans to the enemy. Even then, in most cases the government opts to send these people to trial for espionage. I have seen my share of exclusive documentaries in which people claimed they were threatened with death if they disclosed what they knew. Guess what....they're alive and kicking with a few more $$ in their pockets. Now if these insignificant piss ants haven't been killed, why would the President of the United States get killed?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The Disclosure Project supports and believes Billy Meier. That should be enough reason right there to take it with a grain of salt. They've collected an incredible list of valid witnesses, but they've also thrown some loons into the mix.

Greer and the DP don't need Billy Meier. At all. Not with the witness list they have. And Greer ain't no fool. He's got a lot more pepper in his seasoning than any salt's ever going to salinate. If Greer supports Meier, which is a surprise to me, then he sure hasn't made that very public. A search for Billy Meier, Billy, and Meier turned up absolutely nothing on the DP site just now for me. Where are you getting that from? In all the shows and interviews I have read or heard Greer speak, I cannot recall him mention the name in a credible way. If he has, then I have forgotten. I have read so much on him, I can't remember it all. Please refresh my memory.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hmm - the other day I came across this on ufoevidence.org and it is ties into this discussion:

www.disclosureproject.org...

It is an exclusive Interview by Jean-Noel Bassior published in Hustler magazine's November 2005 issue with Dr. Greer.

Since the disclosure site itself is publishing it I would have to believe they agree with the interview - but it says some pretty hokey stuff - including that they have evidence about Marilyn Monroe and the UFO issue.

I also noticed that Greer says in the article that himself and 3 associates (including his assistant) were given cancer by the goverment using what he apparently calls supersecret radionic technology.

If you google radionic technology you get a never ending deluge of absolutely ludicrous New Age web sites.

He then later calls the technology "scalar" which seems to be the new buzzword for made up bullsh*t in the conspircay community these days.

I'm sorry but I just can't read that interview without losing a whole lot of respect for Dr. Greers approach to UFOlogy.

He also claims to have all this stuff on tape - if so where the f is it all??

so I would say DP has zero credibility on the Monroe thing - especially if they won't realease the tapes supposedly in their possession.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

to quote tn2k:

You all remember the Peter Jennings video, UFOs Seeing Is Believing?

Steven Greer gave, “YES GAVE” ABC News “ALL” of their video witness testimony and their disclosure briefing documents. Thousands of UFO related documents and not old ones. Some are from the 90s. You know how much was used for the documentary? ZERO! To me this just shows how transparent ABC News is… Apparently the Jennings producers were told by “someone” behind the scene that they were under no condition to use any of the Disclosure Project material. It’s funny that ABC would completely avoid using the material from the more credible witnesses in the Disclosure Project and switch to the lesser...

TM, how bout go have a listen, eh?

www.charlesgoyette.com...
www.charlesgoyette.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The DP used to link to Meier's site...and used to promote the photos as genuine, because the Meier camp provided acceptable proof of scientific testing...

However, you are correct in that they NO LONGER support the Meier claims....and seemingly have removed such references to him in their content. Here's a link to some e-mail correspondance that vaguely touches on this...

www.gaiaguys.net...

Of course, there are many other claims (some mentioned in that link by DP reps), that of course cast a cloud over their efforts.....

Still, I do wish Dr. Greer the best of luck in his efforts....

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I can totally understand TruthMagnet's response below:

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

The real problem is that it cost money to buy the material (DVD, VHS, etc...) from dp and that makes it difficult to distribute to a lot of people who either can't afford it, or don't want to jump on it because it means spending their hard earned money on such a "sarcastically, foolish investment" or because they don't believe in UFOs or even the believers who just won't spend the money or the people who would much rather buy some Star Wars or Star Trek entertainment. (I bet this totals about 90-95% of the population)

I remember Dr. Greer saying in a very recent radio interview on an Irish radio broadcast (a downloadable/streaming link to this show is at the dp web site, www.disclosureproject.org... here is the direct link, www.irishufology.net... ) D. Greer stated that he figures only about 2 million people have seen the dp material. That’s mainly the freely available 2001 press conference that is downloadable. Lol, that is a very small number when you look at the total number people between US & Canada alone... 400-500 million, that’s like .4%
I wonder how the world would react if all of us seen it. One thing is for sure, the ufo issue would be a lot bigger and un-avoidable by the governments.

Yet on the other side of the fence it costs loads of money to put together a gathering as Dr. Greer has.

This is why Greer was so upset when ABC News didn’t air any of their material with Jennings. The news outlet can inform millions for almost free and in some cases absolutely free…

But, there are a number of torrent sites that have this content downloadable and a lot more on the net. I don't want to violate any board rules by advertising direct links so try googling “disclosure project torrent” & “coast to coast disclosure torrent” If you don’t know what a torrent is you can learn that and how to use it at google too… Some of these shows require a codec like xvid, divx, quicktime...

Btw, if you go to the coast to coast am web site and go to the more past shows link you will see that there are literally hundreds and hundreds of coast to coast am radio shows going back a number of years (pretty much 1 show for every day of the week for 4-6 years) and a good amount of them are ufo related containing big name interviews like Stanton Friedman, John Lear, Dr. Greer, Philip Corso, David Sereda, Stan Deyo, Linda Moulton Howe, just to name a few. I’ve seen mp3's of these floating around the net too.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
DVD production is not as expensive as many people would expect. That is if you belive in something enough. There Custom Flix and other companies that make pre ordered DVD's in as needed quantities. Google also has a program where they will stream whole video episodes on their dime. There are ad limitations, but the cost effect is made minimal at the benefit of mass marketing.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think , that it's more likely jfk got removed because of what he did and wanted to do and said

he wanted out of vietnam
he wanted the cia to stop selling drugs
he wanted to divulge ufo info
he started to coin money and cut out the federal reserve

and this comment, among others;

John Fitzgerald Kennedy [1917 ~ 1963] President of U.S.: 1961 ~ 1963. Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination
"The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the Americans' freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight."

[ what do you think, he was referring to in that comment ? ]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join