It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kennedy and disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Based on the disclosure project, was jack and marilyn killed beacause they wanted to releses info on aliens? Please don't post if you haven't seen the tapes...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
which tapes ?

disclosure ?

we'll never know , IMO , why, for sure.

probably more than one reason for jfk , and marilyns letter [ along with the fact she was a flake ] was enuf to seal her fate

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Tapes! Unless they were bugged their are no tapes. They did share intimate details of current events though. The disclosure project is the most important human endeavour (sp?) in recent time! Look it up! Basically Marilyn was to hold a press comference alluding to what john told her in intimate relations about U.F.O.'S and aliens.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Marilyn Monroe? Are you kidding? Do you honestly think anyone would tell her anything about nothing? If she was murdered it would have more to do with her screwing the president and his brother, not about her knowing about UFO's. Do you honestly believe the world would take anything she said with a shred of reality?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am saying that after they had intimate relations john told her something about U.F.O.'s that was classified by the C.I.A.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok..

1. Do you really think the president is in the loop about anything that has to do with UFO"s

2. Why would the cia,nsa, or whoever it was that killed kennedy then go after his little tart who was nothing but a lay on the grounds that she would expose something about what he knew?

3. Once again who would believe an aging starlet who most people thought was an airhead bimbo to begin with?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
John was the last president to be in the loop, and nobody would have beleived marylin at the time, but eventually the info would have gotten out. It's in the disclosure project!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeballkid
John was the last president to be in the loop, and nobody would have beleived marylin at the time, but eventually the info would have gotten out. It's in the disclosure project!

Nobody would believe her now. That would be like Jessica Simpson having a hoedown with Cheney then having a press conference to announce that cheney told her that the chicken of the sea was really chicken!! Only thing thats gonna come of it is this

The disclosure project is great and all, but I would advise you to take it with a grain of salt and not be so guilible.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why take disclosure with a grain of salt? Have you seen the testimony? Some people don't like research...I quit.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Why take disclosure with a grain of salt? Have you seen the testimony? Some people don't like research...I quit.

Why not? Are you gonna believe everything that comes out anyone's mouth? Yes I have seen some of the testimony in regards to it. Whether you like research or not doesnt matter. Just because someone comes out who has all these credentials doesnt mean they actually know what they are talking about or that they are even telling the truth.

Answer me this. Would you rather do a little leg work and learn about these issues yourselve or would you rather be told what to believe?

Taking it with a grain of salt is not saying everything they say is BS. It simply means looking at both sides of any argument and understanding that they could be wrong or not entirely correct in what they are talking about. This thread of yours is perfect example.

Do I know if Monroe was killed to stop her from talking?? No I don't.
Is it possible? Anything is possible.
Is it likely? Very doubtful. The reason I say that is because its an aging actress who is on the downside of her career at this point. No one is gonna take anything she said about UFO's seriouse to begin with. If anything its a publicity stunt.

You have a mind of your own that can think of these things and likely hood of these events. USE IT! Don't let someone force feed you.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Whomp1, I accept your critism with great respect, but I did not intened to get in an one on one discussion. We have both done our research and I am hoping for other people to voice their opinions. Peace!

[edit on 19-10-2005 by eyeballkid]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm unclear about the aspect of this thread concerning MM and JFK. I went to the Disclosure NPC conference and did the entire ten yards (7 hour download plus 1 hr 55 min playback) and there was nothing about JFK/MM. It was all highlevel ex govt. and ex military wintesses of UFO sightings. Can someone clarify the MM JFK connection for me?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Marilyn Monroe was suffering from depression at the time of her suicide/death. There was a photographer who took her last photo shoot and described her mood as despondent and erratic. She knew her best days were behind her and her future as she saw it was grim. All the talk of renewed carreer in the works is simply suggestion. She was an emotional wreck. When the photographer showed her the photos she grabbed a sharp object and thrashed one of the pictures and broke down crying. I believe that picture eventualy made it into Life magazine after her death.
To kill Marilyn at the time would not have taken allot. Giving her the prescription drugs she wanted was enough. Anything else is rooted in gueswork.

Whompa1- I agree with you on several points. Presidents really aren't in the loop with regards to UFO information or related topics. Conspiracy theorists love the "killed by government" to silence theories that hold no water when applied to clear objective reasoning. Meanwhile Bob Lazar and anyone else that has supposedly been threatened by death squads are alive and kicking. The only thing dead is their UFO careers. But we are supposed to accept they killed JFK and Marilyn over UFO's.

People should take the Disclosure Project with a grain of salt. Of course its premise is very interesting. But don't believe everythiing you hear because people are prone to making errors. People should do some leg work. At least some of the participants appear to have two oars in the water.

Here's one for example from that video. One of those men mentions Burt Rutan by name as having a blueprint of a UFO on his office wall. He supposedly had it there until a military official told him to take it down. Burt Rutan is alive and doing well at
Scaled Composites. If there's anything about Burt is that hes a straight forward, honest man with a serious dream for sending man into space. Contact him about the UFO blueprint....or not.

Like Whompa says. Do some legwork. Otherwise, you just want to believe what other people tell you and show you as proof. That is too convenient and is one of the bigger problems with the UFO community at large. They don't want to find out for themselves, they simply want to be told. I honestly think there's a fear they will find out that many of the sanctified stories are pure bull. Sorry but thats the way I see it.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Still wondering if someone will explain how the Disclosure project thread goes into the question of MM/JFK. The Web Site presentation of the Disclosure Project doesn't mention anything about JFK-MM. I am following this thread in the dark about all the back & forth on "Disclosure Project" being somehow connected with the questions concerning Kennedy and MMonroe.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
michaelanteski - You got me. JFK, Marilyn, and the Disclosure Projects are topics and eyeballkid is the one making the connection. I imagine somewhere in that long video someone mentions JFK.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The rumor of JFK going to do dis-closure was effectively covered in the Speilberg mini-series Taken.
Shows how the black ops say that he must gotten rid of before he jeopardized 'their work' on aliens and area 51.
Kennedy was briefed and shown the evidence, and he said 'does not look as if they wish to harm us' This is when they KNEW he would out them.
This series is A MUST SEE if one wishes to push away the veil as Stephen has done so effectively.
Depicts JFK and MLK being shot by black ops, but they had to set up a patsy first.
As far as MM goes, Peter Lawford was the one who carried that out, just to keep her insanity from leaking out, but have no knowledge of her knowing anything about disclosure..
from a long life of investigating conspiracies.....

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmmm so "Taken" is true is it ??

Funny that because I havent seen thousands of people return to Earth.

But you are saying that JFK and MLK were murdered by "black ops" because this fictional TV soap said so.

OK, right , fair enough, thanks for that.

And a word of caution, I would not state on a publically available web site that Peter Lawford murdered Marilyn Monroe if I were you.

You are quite likely to find yourself in court, or even worse for us, have this site closed down.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
Hmmm so "Taken" is true is it ??

Funny that because I havent seen thousands of people return to Earth.

But you are saying that JFK and MLK were murdered by "black ops" because this fictional TV soap said so.

OK, right , fair enough, thanks for that.

And a word of caution, I would not state on a publically available web site that Peter Lawford murdered Marilyn Monroe if I were you.

You are quite likely to find yourself in court, or even worse for us, have this site closed down.

You have the wrong show in mind..the one I think you are referring to is 4400??
Some years after the death, I found a large book in a non-descript used bookstore that had pictures of the skull and told of Ted sinking the casket after it was brought back, plus many more 'random' facts? of the entire episodes and unfortunately for me, it was stolen?
I did not say anybody murdered anyone, just stating he handled the details, which is not slander nor any other criminal statement.It is just my opinion, and was in a TV movie purporting this scanario..
Have you done any REAL research or do you just wish to bring this thread down?

If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

George Harrison

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Its likely George Bush Senoir was in the loop since he was Head of the CIA before he took office.

As for JFK and disclosure Ive heard this before but theres really no evidence to support it. JFK made alot of powerful enemies like the CIA and the Maffia. He wanted to get rid of the CIA and screwed the Maffia which helped him get elected, That IMHO is the real reason he was killed

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
For any who need/wants edification, a simple google will support the MM scenario..

www.carpenoctem.tv...

marilynmonroepages.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

This site has a very close image of the head shot.

www.geocities.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join