It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: heavy heart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

PODcast: heavy heart
um this cant be real ware is my other half. Ware is he

length: 11:53
file: btstpodcast_603.mp3
size: 1397k
feed: btst

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Aristoi, I am very sorry for you that your best friend died. That is horrible man.
I wish you and your family take the time needed to overcome this tragedy.

Please don't make things worse though by doing something crazy as you mentioned and take your hotrod "out to see how fast it will go." Please don't man. For your wife. For your kids. Don't.

I'm sorry.

Regards,
TA

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your huge loss. Hang in there, one moment at a time, you'll get by.

I lost my very best girlfriend of 25 years this year. It's unreal, I can still hardly believe she's gone.

How do you say goodbye? A little at a time. A bit each day. Be patient with yourself. Lose the expectations. Don't expect that you 'should' be feeling any particular way. Just accept that you're going through something really big and don't pressure yourself to do or feel anything.

I know it seems disrespectful that life goes on, but that's actually one of the best healers. Watching the sun come up the next day, feeling that your body needs nourishment... signs that life goes on.

Know that your friend is at peace and wants to support you in moving on. Know that he would want you to go on and not be dragged down by his need to move on.

My thoughts are with you. I'm a U2U away...

Take care.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

PODcast: heavy heart (reply 1)
My heart goes out to you...

length: 02:28
file: btstpodcast_608.mp3
size: 581k
feed:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
aristoi - I am so sorry for your loss, and my heart is with you. mrwupy is right - you'll hook up later with your friend. He is gone, but is with you still, in your heart. And right now, you have business here. You're not done. So don't forget that. You will find your way. We always do. Not that it's easy. Hang in there. Lean on the love you have around you - it might surprise you by its strength.

peace and light, sofi

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
aristoi, i honestly dont know what to say... what is there to say.

im so sorry for your loss, and i really wish there was something more i could do for you. but what i can do, i will. and thats be here. if you should ever feel the want or need to talk to anyone about anything, im here for you. ill listen. just u2u me and ill be there.

take care of yourself and stay strong, friend

--Kit.

top topics

join