It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Messiah: The Road To World Peace = Seven Noahide Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

libertyforum.org

If the Noahide Code of Universal Law is contrary to the Word of God, what then is its source?

The first two clauses of the U.S. Joint Resolution designating March 26, 1991 as "Education Day, USA, stated that the United States of America was founded upon "Seven Noahide Laws" which were the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization:

"Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded; Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;..."

Di Segni concludes: 'If one must literally apply the Noachide system of laws, it [the punishment of death] would be applied to all, so that the Noachides might observe it. Likewise, the punishment of death would apply to what treats forbidding the worship of strange gods[ie: Christians],' in view of monotheism."

Personally, as a Christian, I would prefer to live under Islamic law if it were my only alternative to Noahide law.

At least then I would not be sentenced to death....

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
So what exactly are the 7 laws and where are they in the bible? What exactly are they listing as being 'punishable by death' and how is capital punishment the basis for the vision of the Founding Fathers of our country?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The 7 Noachide Laws are extrapolations from the proclamation of God to Noah as he and his family step out of the Ark in Chapter 8 of Genesis. God gives Noah and his kids instructions about how to live. For instance, God tells them they may now eat meat, etc.

They aren't laid down in a list, as "God's Top Seven" or anything.

The Talmud, the Jewish commentary on the first 5 books of the Bible, contains some philosophical discussions among rabbis concerning what non-Jews have to do in order to please God/go to heaven

Since numbers are very important, and 7 is a perfect number, it stands to reason that God's speech ought to be seven-fold about how to "do it right."

here's something I found with about 30 seconds of google: (broadband):

Do not murder.
Do not steal.
Do not worship false gods.
Do not be sexually immoral.
Do not eat the limb of an animal before it is killed.
Do not curse God.
Set up courts and bring offenders to justice.

www.aish.com...

[edit on 17-10-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Groupies:

These "Noahide" laws are the set of "gentile" laws that Saul of Tarsus agreed to push onto the admissions board of the Jerusalem church who wanted originally all converts to the faith to be circumcised and keep kashrut dietary laws, and were the compromise set of laws for all the goyim who wanted to convert to Christianity (see Acts 15) when Paul had to arrange a "compromise" with Jesus' brother James (Yakkov bar Yosef, ha Tsaddiq, or "James the Just") over this hotly debated issue

(It was James who took over the Nazorean church in Jerusalem after his brother's execution, even though he was NOT a disciple. He seems to have ruled "as one of the so called Pillars" (Galatians 2) of the church at Jerusalem until about AD 62 when he was thrown from the temple parapet by Jewish authorities for inciting a riot against the Roman occupation (like his brother) though Josephus does not in fact mention swords or arms being used.

The succession of the head of the Jerusalem Yahad ("community" or "church") apparently in the Nazorean Christian Church was dictated by blood lineage to the family of David, of which "Jesus" was a member as was his brother.

These laws were apparently kind of loosley referred to in the Rabinnic literature e.g. there was one that included ("refrain from anything strangled...") and also to refrain "from eating the meat with the blood in it" as well as one prohibiting the eating of anything "that dies of itself" and one which demanded that one refrain from eating "meat that had been previously offered to idols..."

These so-called Noahide laws were apparently adapted from the stories of Noah in Genesis which (according to the Torah) purportedly took place before the time of Moses and the "giving of the Law" at Sinai etc.

After the "giving of the Torah", these "prior" Noahide laws were applied to "gentile god fearers" who did not have to be circumcised or keep kashrut and in later times were allowed into the Court of the Gentiles (=goyim) during the 2nd temple period (BC 480 to AD 70).

Just a little background today.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
The 7 Noachide Laws are extrapolations from the proclamation of God to Noah as he and his family step out of the Ark in Chapter 8 of Genesis. God gives Noah and his kids instructions about how to live. For instance, God tells them they may now eat meat, etc.

They aren't laid down in a list, as "God's Top Seven" or anything.

Ah, deadly extrapolation once again rears its ugly head.

The Talmud, the Jewish commentary on the first 5 books of the Bible, contains some philosophical discussions among rabbis concerning what non-Jews have to do in order to please God/go to heaven
Nevermind what God says, I guess--the Jews are obviously the authorities here. Although Noah lived long before Judah and his descendants were ever born. Not only was Noah not Jewish, He couldn't even be classified as an Isrealite, either.
Also, I was under the impression that to get in on that, one had to obey the same laws as the Jews:

Exodus 12:49 KJV One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

Numbers 15:15 KJV One ordinance shall be both for you of the congregation, and also for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before the LORD.

Numbers 15:16 KJV One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

Numbers 15:29 KJV Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.

Since numbers are very important, and 7 is a perfect number, it stands to reason that God's speech ought to be seven-fold about how to "do it right."
And seven, being the highest prime number and not a product of two number would mean that it only designates something God made and not man. Man can only have a part in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 9. God makes 1, 3, 5, and 7.

Do not murder.
Do not steal.
Do not worship false gods.
Do not be sexually immoral.
Do not eat the limb of an animal before it is killed.
Do not curse God.
Set up courts and bring offenders to justice

And they say that's out of the bible?

All I find is :

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
Genesis 9:3-7 KJV

And, how pray tell, does this evidence itself in the documents penned by the Patriots 200+ years ago? That's the real question.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Do not murder. no problem with that
Do not steal. no problem with that
Do not worship false gods. Who is a false god? A Dictator?
Do not be sexually immoral. i don't get what they mean
Do not eat the limb of an animal before it is killed. why not... whats wrong with that besides bad health effects
Do not curse God. bad law, i should curse all i want if i am mad at that god... who ever he/she is
Set up courts and bring offenders to justice. ok... pretty good law

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The part the above posters neglected to tell you is the most revealing.

Violation of any one of the seven laws subjects the Noahide to capital punishment by decapitation.

Evangelical Pseudo-Christianity being used as arm for Noahidism

NOAHIDE LAWS AND DECAPITATION FOR CONFESSING JESUS IS LORD

Any who worship Jesus the Christ to be decapitated by their Universal Noahide laws

Under Noahide law one may be executed based on the testimony of one witness or a confession

Revelation 20:4

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark in their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

COme on You don't actually believe this rubbish on these web sites do you?
All of these were written by antisemitic monkey spankers, and have no place in a serious discussion. History repeats itself again and again.

link   

All of these were written by antisemitic monkey spankers, and have no place in a serious discussion. History repeats itself again and again.

link   

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94

Well of course I believe it.

They may, or may not be Anti-Semitic sites, but would any sites saying this not be Anti-Semitic?

The real question should be is it true, because Anti-Semitic does not mean Un-True.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What is it you are referring to as being 'true?'

The suggestion that the founding fathers began this country based on those laws?

The suggestion that these laws are God's mandates (as opposed to more politics prettied up with a new religious dress?)

Somewhere in the last day or two I read this:

don't trust anyone who's got an axe to grind.

It was probably here, if you wrote it, please take credit, because I can't recall at all.

For indeed it is valuable advice in all areas of discernment. 'Anti-' and 'pro-' anything goes half the distance in representation before the first argument is presented.

As far as the stuff written in Revelation, the fact that the source of all this melee is the Jewish/RCC coalition (so to speak) then who cares? As long as you recognize it is a bunch of religious image-of-the-beast politics, why worry?

It's what you don't recognize that's going to sneak up on you in the dark.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

ItIt's what you don't recognize that's going to sneak up on you in the dark.

queenannie,
You have wisdom beyond compare. I think that the noahides will be the saints persecuted by the antichrist.
here are solid reasons why.

new topics

top topics

join