It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I get some insight.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
For halloween me and a few friends are gonna drive tome haunted places, we're planning on bringing a few cameras. Some Disposable some digital. Anyways, I live in Moore, Oklahoma its like 10 miles south of Oklahoma city. We havnt found any really good places to go, so I was wondering if anyone has some goodplaces we should go, we don't want to drive to far like 30miles at the most... Anyways just post some good places we should go. Ill post pictures and info on what happens after we go...

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Can't say I know the area at all, so I'd just try a couple of cemetaries. Cheapest and easiest way to go. Or maybe ask some really old people if they know about any haunted places in town.

A quick Google search finds a few haunted places in Moore:

Crybaby Bridge (east of Sooner Road) - (one mile south, down 134 past Sooner). Some baby apparently died there and you can hear it crying.

Old High School - Apparently if you open up all the lockers in the underground swimming pool area thing and leave, they'll all close shut when you come back. Also apparently some girl who died still wanders there.

Oklahoma City:
Mount Saint Mary High School - Nun apparently hung herself and is still around.
Also: Murah Building, Skirven Hotel, Young America Corporation, The Zoo, etc.

Tulsa has about a dozen haunted places too, if you live anywhere near there.

Well that's about the best that I can do, not even being from the US. Try Google.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Can't say I know the area at all, so I'd just try a couple of cemetaries. Cheapest and easiest way to go. Or maybe ask some really old people if they know about any haunted places in town.

A quick Google search finds a few haunted places in Moore:

Crybaby Bridge (east of Sooner Road) - (one mile south, down 134 past Sooner). Some baby apparently died there and you can hear it crying.

Old High School - Apparently if you open up all the lockers in the underground swimming pool area thing and leave, they'll all close shut when you come back. Also apparently some girl who died still wanders there.

Oklahoma City:
Mount Saint Mary High School - Nun apparently hung herself and is still around.
Also: Murah Building, Skirven Hotel, Young America Corporation, The Zoo, etc.

Tulsa has about a dozen haunted places too, if you live anywhere near there.

Well that's about the best that I can do, not even being from the US. Try Google.

Ive been to crybaby bridge its not far from where I live at all.. Not that great though, been there a few times.

Old HighSchool, thats nextdoor to my gym building Ive been there its first floor is a business center now the owner showed us a few pictures and some other strange stuff, but he won't let us investigate making me believe its fake.

Most of the Oklahoma City ones are blocked off and we couldnt find ways in...

Tulsa is like a 2 and half hour drive so 4 there and back not worth it.

but thanks...

join