It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theories about our smaller friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This thread is about theories of the supposed extraterrestrial ‘zetan gray species’.

This is a graph of human height and described grays height with the first theory

Human – 5’6”
Gray – 3’2” – 6’++

I listened to some accounts of supposed abductees and found some of them were left with mental concepts, words or some information from an unknown source they seem to feel is alien. One person said they heard them speak telepathically “we are beings of pure will”.

Now lets think if you had unlimited willpower to reach any goal you set, you would do everything in your power to reach it. Contortionists have been able to change the height of their bodies by literally willing the muscles in their body to come closer together and pull themselves together standing erect.

These ‘aliens’ (supposing they exist) would have technology to make artificial organs. If you look into the subject of the Duce Base you will hear about suspended fully functioning organs such as a cervix 4-5 feet wide, and the vats. If you were alien wouldn’t you choose to have your children (or funded grown offspring) genetically written to have the ability live up to thousands of years in a body that can rejuvenate and change size, and apparently (from other sources) project their consciousness from their body into another unused body. Growing up and living in a factional society of a united race under those who make decisions. I am very general with these things of course because its theory.

What do others on ATS UFO section think about these, or is there any evidence you have that could support any of these ideas?

+Drake+

[edit on 16-10-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Adding that it would be just possible that instead of ‘children’ perhaps when one gray’s body is dying they can transfer their consciousness into an empty tool/body they purchased or worked to earn in their system of hierarchy if this is indeed how their society looks.

The next theory starts with the fact that the universe is extremely old. If we as a human race started 1 million years ago we are new. With the amount of opportunities for life to evolve and create new things (creativity) the probability for them to exist is positive, meaning it’s likely. Now the theory starts: the leaders or decision makers of an alien hierarchy would be totally protected, and able to live on somewhere that allowed them to be totally undisturbed and fully intellectual. A man once brought up a strange idea that huge floating brains existed somewhere suspended in space who were responsible for leading a race. I’m sorry but I do not have a link to the page.
=Drake=

[edit on 16-10-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How many people have said that they encountered these Greys and said they heard what you say they did?

And from what I understand theyre afraid of these Reptilians(I think) why would they be afraid if theyre capable of unlimited power like you believe anyways.

Also if they can do this and we are friends with them (Dulce) How come we don't just have them help us to clean are atmosphere or have them take care of the war for us.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I said they have unlimited power over their own bodies, unlimited will at all times. If such beings as the reptilians existed, they would have the same basic technology. What really matters in a real physical battle of craft that can move that rapidly with 0 changes in g-force inside are computer guided beam weapons such as the ones Nicolas Tesla had plans to build. There are also several videos from space shuttle missions that have strange quick streaks of light and stars that suddenly move away in the background.

When you say we are friends it’s more complicated than that, because we are not really affiliated with the supposed separate branch of government of the United States as people of it. This faction of government makes its own choices as to what would be most productive to the cause of eternal survival of liberty. That includes heat drills, anti gravity and magnet or lodestar technology etc in use for this cause. Ps, there are reports of spacecraft to spacecraft explosions and destruction in unpopulated mountain areas.

+Drake+

top topics

join