It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Moon In Photo's ? Picture Weirdness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
another article about another moon...

new "moon" found around earth

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Seems the new moon has been around quite a while and small?

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Look, it's not a second moon: Mayet, surely you looked at the sky with your naked eyes while taking these right? And you didn't see that light in that direction, right? So this 'moon' must have been spinning at the speed of light across the sky for it to be there one moment and then gone the next (in which case the image would have a drag-blur). So it must be either a camera malfunction (picture amalgamation or something) or it is something that the camera could see but not the naked eye, or it was a ufo flying about.

Whatever it may be, I do not believe Mayet to be faking this... it is intrieging.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
After looking at those pictures, I was just as flabergasted, but I have a theory of what it might have been.
An Iridium flare, certain satelites use Iridium, I believe as a fuel to reposition themselves in there orbit, I saw one once, it looked very resemblatory to the picture.
Also, I believe I read someone said that ina photo enhancement program, the "orb" had a square in it, now I dont claim to know anything about photo editing, but I do know about satelites, and alot of satelites are square cubicle in shape, so that could evidence of it being a satelites Iridium flare.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
On coincidence I stumbled across the following board/thread a few weeks ago:

216.180.244.91.../1/05

It seems you are not alone: many more people are seeing a large mystery light source in the sky -some describe it as a "mothership" I believe.

I am very skeptical that something strange is happening. Though having said that; you never know. Perhaps you can cross check your experience with that what others claim they have experienced.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Blobber]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Blobber;

I cannot find a picture of this on that site..Did you fiind a pictures of the object?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
siriuslyone,

No sorry, they don't have a picture of the object. Some posters have asked to make a video of (what they perveive) the reoccuring strange big light source in the sky. There is even an account of someone in the Philipines that has also seen that big light source.

Normally I am not really into the paranormal or strange phenomenas. I stumbled across that thread/board by coincidence a few weeks ago. I am skeptical something weird is really happening, but (again) who knows? Either way, the orginal thread maker may have taken a picture of something, "paranormal" or not, that has also been withnessed by others.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
FWIW, I don't believe you PS'd it, and I've also read enough of your stuff to know you wouldn't be pulling our chains on this. I know you said you were outside, which entirely discounts this theory, but it really looks to me like a reflection of an interior light on a window.

It looks too big to me to be anything off of a satellite, and it's too circular to be a meteorite (unless it's coming right at you...), and there's no trail of any kind. In the large image you linked to earlier, there is a slightly larger "blur" of the light on the top-right side of it, which leads me to believe that the object (or your camera) was moving towards the lower-left, even if very slightly. Other than that, if it's moving it must be moving quite slowly or you have a high shutter speed on your camera (don't know what the normal rate is on a digital cam...)

I'd have to go with either the cam malfunction for a "normal" theory, or an object that's somehow "cloaked" for a more out-there idea. Something that bright would've been noticed before you took the picture.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blobber
siriuslyone,

No sorry, they don't have a picture of the object. Some posters have asked to make a video of (what they perveive) the reoccuring strange big light source in the sky. There is even an account of someone in the Philipines that has also seen that big light source.

Normally I am not really into the paranormal or strange phenomenas. I stumbled across that thread/board by coincidence a few weeks ago. I am skeptical something weird is really happening, but (again) who knows? Either way, the orginal thread maker may have taken a picture of something, "paranormal" or not, that has also been withnessed by others.

Thank you for the response, put me in the mothership gang.
We have been asking and talking about dis-closure for decades and when/if one gets an image of one, it is debunked.
IMO, this is just the tip of the iceberg of what will be an enmasse showing/landing.
If I were an alien, I would make it so clear that nobody could declare they are getting closer and have no intentions of harming the true believers,,

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Not understanding how to upload an image onto a post, I will put links here for your perusal with kind Mayet's permission.
These have been cropped very closely, no color correction, gamma nor contrast has been done..Raw crop only.

mod edit to add BB code for images

[edit on 17-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So what could it mean. That bottom one looks almost hexagonal. What could those dark spots be?

I am going to look at the above forum post link to see if its like what was in my pic. i can't say I actually saw something in the sky, because I didn't, it was only on the pic.

[edit on 22-10-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
if it is a ufo, which i firmly believe, could the lights on the bottom be some electromagnetic source (saw a sci fi special last week on how some people believed ufo propulsion is electromagnetic)??

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just a question Mayet, and I don't think you'd scam us so don't take this peronally, but if these are pics of the moon why did you label them "sun1", "sun2", etc.. ?

Some of them do look like the sun, with the camera underexposing the background (sky) to compensate for it's brightness. But the ones where you can see lights in the house were obviously taken in the dark.

Is it possible this is a lens flare from something bright on the ground? Like a floodlight in your yard?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Uh there is nothing strange about those pictures that is just the LIGHT reflecting off of swamp GAS.You DID NOT see any UFOs
UNDERSTAND!

Jokes aside those pics really bug me the idea of a cloaked object in the atmosphere just kind of sends a shiver down my spine

They're watching you

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
this sure looks a lot like a big blueish ball of light i saw hovering over hilltops in Turkey back in 1994 i think. At that time i was very aware its extraterrestrial and people around me were dead frozen staring at it. Nobody remembered seeing anything unusual when it was gone....like if somebody turned up a big reflector in the sky

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Just a question Mayet, and I don't think you'd scam us so don't take this peronally, but if these are pics of the moon why did you label them "sun1", "sun2", etc.. ?

i tryed doing this for a long time to see what it could of looked like but the sky above the camera which sould be lighter is darker

so maybe the new moon was edited out some how not that im sayin your a liar

[edit on 22/10/05 by mik0001000]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The best explanation, for me, would be an orb

These 'orbs' have been reported in increasing numbers recently...

I know they're real because a friend of ours has been infested with them
for over 4 years...he's got over 50 hours of footage as well
These orbs do blink in and out of view, which is the best explanation for
your photos...ufo's can disappear, too..but this looks more like an orb

Here's his website...it's a bit hard to navigate (he's learning)..but well
worth a look...I'll just put some links to pertinent videos (just scroll down
the page a bit to view)

www.asoulartphenomena.com...

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Someone asked that earlier, he said it was because they were from the "sunset" set of photos I think; don't quote me on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
this sure looks a lot like a big blueish ball of light i saw hovering over hilltops in Turkey back in 1994 i think. At that time i was very aware its extraterrestrial and people around me were dead frozen staring at it. Nobody remembered seeing anything unusual when it was gone....like if somebody turned up a big reflector in the sky

Mayet, maybe this guy's onto something......Perhaps you did see it, and took a photo, but you were made to forget that you saw it, and now, all you are left with is a photo you can't explain.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence these photos have been edited or faked.
It is clear that the bottom picture is not round like the top one..
Whatever it is. It is THERE..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join