It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos on iPods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ok I dont really get this but, on iTunes music store they have TV shows that you can download to watch on your iPod or Computer. Am I able to watch them on my iPod? I have a 20GB iPod Photo Ive looked all around Apples site and it doesn't say if Im able to or not

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Anyone at all? I'd even accept help from Shorty! (

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You have to buy a video iPod. It's the new iPod. It's like all over the site.
See

The video iPod is the new offcial 'iPod'.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Damit! I bought this one yesterday. they both look the exact same so I thought thats what I have. Still though this one is really good
Anything you can buy to make it play videos? Or mod it? All of us ATSers have our 'talents'........Oh I can still watch the vids on my pc right?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Can you still return it? If you can I would. Then just psend the 299$ on the video iPod. No nothign you can buy or mod it I don't think as of yet. Yes you can watch the vids on your pc. The 30gb video one costs 299$ (us)

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well I live in Ireland so I dont think the video one is here yet. My 20GB photo cost 280 euro. In one shop it was 350

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
You could order it off the iPod site and have it delivered probably. I'd recommend returning it and waitign if you can't return and buy right away. The wait will be worth it. The screen is bigger and I'm pretty sure hte battery lfie is a bit longer.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok I foundthis but I'd sooner kill myself. Maybe I'll wait for ATS to have a 'best podcast' competition for an iPod video? I found my receipt though and am going to look into ordering one. We have no Apple shops in Ireland so its:

1. Order one
2. Keep this one
3. Wait for them to come out here

Thanks for your help cpr12! Keep watching those squirrels! Well if anyone has a better way to watch movies on it tell me

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post but YAY!!! I found the Apple Irelnad online store! Its 329 EURO for an iPod video. which is only E40 more than I paid!!! I must get it I must!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah return the one you have and then jsut save up 40 more.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
doesnt apple have a 15 day return policy or something.You may have to pay a restocking fee to return it and you could the new one.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wow I want one. Wonder what apple's next big thing will be...

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarzan
doesnt apple have a 15 day return policy or something.You may have to pay a restocking fee to return it and you could the new one.

I didn't buy it direct from Apple. I bought it in O2 Experience in Dublin city centre

top topics

join