It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a lucid dream about Aliens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is going to sound strange because it was a dream. I'm not claiming it is real, only that it felt entremely real, like no other dream I can remember. It was set up as a presentation of evolution in fast forward (like a powerpoint presentation) I can't tell if I had a guide, perhaps it was the deep me that I felt. Anyway, there was a space ship, the likes of no other from imagination, that was "somehow" guiding an astroid towards our earth to rid it of the savge beast that inhabitate the planet (dinasours) so they could plant their prana (energy) into this natural cycle, hiding it from the powers of evil. There was then this huge computer screen with trillions of codes being written to lock our Prana into these physical bodies for now. (My understanding was it was our DNA code) The I saw the qoute "We are not humans having a spiritual experience, we are spirits having a human experience. By this time I felt the urge to get answers to these questions that were now surfacing. Then I saw adam and eve (presumably) and they had sad faces. A seven foot reptile, standing on two legs was laughing. I felt like they had leaked the code and they knew it wasn't good. Then that guide presence I was talking about spoke without words, he said, "we are now all lost from purpose, we have been infected, to achieve our greatness we must struggle to find our way out. that is the only way." (this is verbatim from memory, and I never remember specific dialogue from dreams)
Then I saw a space ship drop off thwelve babies in Egypt and twelve babie in S. America. These babies were seen as God's from the skies in the eyes of the people. These babies were supposed to be the first dose of medicine (which was the start of thousands of years of theapy, in the disguise of vertain prophets, to rid ourselves of the infection and become free. Then I woke up. That was it. Now all of these things made sense to me and fit most of my theories (give or take a few adjustments) but my reason for this thread, not only to look weird, but I beleieve in inner-connectedness as many here do, and am wondering if anyone else has seen this glimpse?

Now the only unanswered question I was left with was, why was the prana hid on the planet from evil? And what is that force? I hope when I sleep I get those answers one day, but I think it is doubtful, that is why I post it here.

P.s. To all the sarcastic remarks, I know...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your interesting Dream AnAbsoluteCreation. The tall bipedal reptile was interesting and sounds alot like the reptilian aliens people described. The tall Reptile seem to play the role of the snake (satan to some) in your dream of eden. Could that reptile creature be the evil mentioned in your dream?

BTW was this dream by any chance a recurring dream?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It was only a one time experience. I hesitated to speak of in for a while in a fear it would jinx it happening again. The reptile was certainly the evil "force." I say force because it was a prolific perennial feeling. I am hoping someone out there can help piece glimpses together to form a conclusive general consensus. Just an idea.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
i had a lucid dream last night

there was this girl and i had to kiss her, but i waited to long and i woke up

then i had another one where i had to shoot a pig with an assault rifle for some reason

it sounds really interesting how you can remember them specific quotes, thats very strange

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
i had a lucid dream last night

there was this girl and i had to kiss her, but i waited to long and i woke up

then i had another one where i had to shoot a pig with an assault rifle for some reason

Technically in a lucid dream you don't "have to" do anything.

That's kinda the point, a lucid dream is a dream where you realize you're dreaming, can, and do, take control.

These sound more like vivid dreams not "lucid" dreams.

For those interested in lucid dreaming there are many methods.

An interesting one I've heard of involved a set of goggles, similar to a v.r. headset, that detects r.e.m. sleep (by eyelid twitches) and then pulses lights in the headset as a signal.

After that it's up to you to program yourself while falling asleep to remember the pulses as a sign that you're in a dream state and take control from there.

AAC, an interesting dream and quite an interesting theory presented in that dream, although I wouldn't consider it "lucid" by definition, I'd love to hear more if the situation and insights continue.

edit-found a link describing goggles
www.lucidity.com...

[edit on 10/16/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
well i wanted to kiss her, but first i was fixing a washing machine

then i decided i wanted to kiss her instead, so we went to another room but befor ei could it ended, it was a lucid dream, i can tell you that

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
well i wanted to kiss her, but first i was fixing a washing machine

then i decided i wanted to kiss her instead, so we went to another room but befor ei could it ended, it was a lucid dream, i can tell you that

I won't ask why wou wanted to fix a washing machine, or shoot a pig with an assault rifle, in a lucid dream
when you could be flying, breathing underwater, or fulfilling any number of fantasys.

I'll just take your word on it.

From the nature of the posts I assume you can understand my confusion regarding the defination of "lucid" in relation to dreams (yours and AAC's) related in this thread.

No prob though

Just wanted to clarify the true definition of lucid dreams for other readers.

new topics

top topics

join