It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Wilma - Strongest Hurricane Ever Recorded!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hi Curiousone,

I am glad hear you survived Wilma! From what I have read, things were very rough in Cancun and Cozumel. It is a good thing you made it home. I have heard that some tourists are still stranded there.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
yes they are which is very sad. Things got ugly indeed. Thanks for the welcome home.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I'm alive, well, safe and sound in Orlando Florida.

I'll provide pics and a detail account of my meeting with Wilma when I have more time.

Due to the gas issue in Broward, and my husband needing internet to carry on his business, we have moved the family to Orlando for the time being until electricity and gas problem is resolved. We're being told that it may be until November 18-23 before we get power back

I'm sneaking internet access while my husband takes a break, but I will be back to fill you.

I really appreciate and thank you all for your support, kind words and caring thoughts. I am truly touched and I am proud to be part of this wonderful community.

Thanks Gaz, for all your help too

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wow, great to hear that you guys are OK............ almost a month until power is restored?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Worldwatcher, I am happy to see you are back and that your family is healthy

It has been very nice to see a post from you...
I am looking forward to your pictures and comments about Wilma.

Welcome!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi WW,

I am so glad to hear that you and yor family are ok!

it may be until November 18-23 before we get power back

This is increadible to me! I wonder why it is going to take so long?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Good to see that WW is ok. This storm seemed to catch a lot of people by surprise. Right now I'm really worried that Beta might be a disaster for Central America, but we can pray that it won't. Out.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Mysterious number 2 picked up in radar image of Wilma

This is Scalar weaponry - how can there be any doubt?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
guess it didn't do to much damage North of tampa. My sister says "whats all the fuss?"

But, worldwatcher, I am happy to hear you are OK, sad to hear the power and gas problems take so long to fix. I hope you get back on track ASAP! I reaaly respect your posts too.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
ww, glad to hear you are ok! all i can tell you about power is be glad its only a month! i dont mean to belittle your situation in any way, but areas of this city arent expected to regain power for 6-8 weeks, and thats from Katrina!

take care

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alias Jones
Mysterious number 2 picked up in radar image of Wilma

This is Scalar weaponry - how can there be any doubt?

How does it relate to Scalar weaponry?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Damn! I'd hate to be living in the South next Fall (head North and for higher ground :roll

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I found this to be of interest:

Final report on Wilma: It was weaker than first thought when it hit S. Fla.

MIAMI -- Hurricane Wilma hit densely populated South Florida at Category 2 strength, and it was stronger than originally estimated when it struck Mexico, the National Hurricane Center said in its final report on the storm Tuesday.

Most locations in the inhabited areas of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties felt at least Category 1 winds of 74-95 mph when Wilma struck on Oct. 24, the report said. But some of those areas had top sustained winds of 100 mph or slightly higher, in the Category 2 range of 96-110 mph.

I definitely experienced CAT 2 winds in my area. Kind of makes me reconsider if I really will stay for CAT 3 now, since that was a rough CAT 2.

Check out the damage pics in the Photo Gallery

[edit on 1-17-2006 by worldwatcher]

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join