It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is probably going to be about reality creation. Nothing new.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

There is another trailer on the Internet that is billing itself as, “The greatest revelation of mankind”. I don’t think it is related to “the secret”, but it definitely has similar themes.
Staya Erusa

and Check out this website with more info on the secret

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The Secret is but a Door that must open to change our prospective.

Truth was in the Key Dr. Haanel held.

But do not be fooled.

Doors with Keys deceit, but the light on the other side is truthful.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Guessing this is a trailer for an infomercial.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well this is the first that I've heard of it, none of my friends have ever talked about it. Some people mention the Da Vinci Code, but I doubt it. Perhaps it's a big thing to put everyone in their home so that the NWO can come into power!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
there was a thread earlier in bts but not much response, they should have moved this to ats. In the first thread I checked out the e-mail and apparently it is supposed to air February 16(Thursday).

we heard before also that originally, it was to be aired on January 8,(Sunday) but the time slot was 12:00 noon. Kind of a weird time slot when you think about it, not too many people glued to the tv at this time unless NFL

I thought the trailer pretty cool. If you subscribe to their e-mail, they keep you pretty updated. I rec'd 3 over the last month keeping me informed, pretty much the same stuff but the last e-mail was confirming the date but no time.

It's kind of fun actually, they release a little bit more of the trailers with each e-mail. But you have to try and figure out how to access it.

I'll try and keep this updated with new info.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The "secret" is the control of information.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
charleshaanel.wwwhubs.com...

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Gundersausage]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ummm.... So, this supposed secret has been known for over 300 years.. Don't think it has anythig to do with UFOs.

Maybe its a load of hype for something like this??

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
From the link Gundersausage posted:

2. Mind is creative, and conditions, environment and all experiences in life are the result of our habitual or predominant mental attitude.

3. The attitude of mind necessarily depends upon what we think. Therefore, the secret of all power, all achievement and all possession depends upon our method of thinking.

4. This is true because we must "be" before we can "do," and we can "do" only to the extent which we "are," and what we "are" depends upon what we "think."

5. We cannot express powers that we do not possess. The only way by which we may secure possession of power is to become conscious of power, and we can never become conscious of power until we learn that all power is from within.

6. There is a world within – a world of thought and feeling and power; of light and life and beauty and, although invisible, its forces are mighty.

7. The world within is governed by mind. When we discover this world we shall find the solution for every problem, the cause for every effect; and since the world within is subject to our control, all laws of power and possession are also within our control.

8. The world without is a reflection of the world within. What appears without is what has been found within. In the world within may be found infinite Wisdom, infinite Power, infinite Supply of all that is necessary, waiting for unfoldment, development and expression. If we recognize these potentialities in the world within they will take form in the world without.

I'm more than 90% sure that this is going to be about mind power and reality creation. There's an immense amount of info on the net about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If you read the link I supplied above it specifically states the book was banned in 1933 by the church... game over, secret solved!

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Gundersausage]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gundersausage
If you read the link I supplied above it specifically states the book was banned in 1933 by the church... game over, secret solved!

Nice one, Gundersausage thanks for the info, this book looks like a little gem, and it seem's like you could very well be correct in your assumstion.
The Master Key System - Charles F Haanel

Do you know if the audio book is available anywhere on the net?

Thanks again... ian

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Nice find

"The book has even recently been linked with the TV event known as "The Secret"."

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

Originally posted by Gundersausage

Do you know if the audio book is available anywhere on the net?

Thanks again... ian
I just ordered mine from Amazon.com and it is winging it's way to Australia as we speak, you'll probably have a copy before me assuming you live in the states

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Gundersausage]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The fact that this show seems to have people advertising in the forum is pathetic. The show must really suck. I wouldn't watch this crap, or give these tools any of my money.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The fact that this show seems to have people advertising in the forum is pathetic. The show must really suck. I wouldn't watch this crap, or give these tools any of my money.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Nygdan]

Discrimination is the first step along the path and the time honored art of sifting the wheat from the chaff

But if you would like a freebie here is The Master Key System book in its entirety

www.psitek.net...

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Gundersausage]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus Arev
The Secret is but a Door that must open to change our prospective.

Truth was in the Key Dr. Haanel held.

But do not be fooled.

Doors with Keys deceit, but the light on the other side is truthful.

Oh, we're anything but fooled

We've been getting inappropriate spam from these knuckleheads for some time. Many of their threads have been deleted, and many member accounts banned. But I guess they're not getting the message and it's time to enforce this attribute of our Terms & Conditions that they agreed to when joining ATS:

17.) ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying AboveTopSecret.com, LLP $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

So who are these guys? Any members want to help track down a point of contact so we can forward a nice juicy invoice?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The fact that this show seems to have people advertising in the forum is pathetic. The show must really suck. I wouldn't watch this crap, or order any books about it and give these tools any of my money.

Advertising?? people are just passing on info regarding the posted topic, i dont think anyone is making a personal gain or any profit,
why would you suggest that a show is crap before you even viewed it?
please specifie the meaning, these tools

All the best... iamian

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Advertising??

Yes. There have been several times when a new member registers and immediately posts an advertising message for this show... then posts nothing else.

You're not aware of this because they're deleted quicly.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Pffft...

It's often labeled "advertising" when it's about material like this. It's (the thread) a guessing game and people like to speculate, right?? I see a double standard here. When some mainstream movie or book comes out and people here are discussing it in BTS, or even ATS if it's conspiracy related, it's just called discussion and not advertising. And of course no member here is then accused of being involved in the marketing.

Of course there's a big marketing campaign behind it. And of course there are spammers doing hit 'n runs. I understand that. But tell me who in this thread has anything to do or profit here from information being posted about that book or that movie.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join