It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.whatisthesecret.tv...

What do you guys think of this link? Seems like BS and an excuse to try and get more ratings.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
well it's got me interested, even though gut instinct is like ooo a fictional movie about real history.

The secret is don't eat yellow snow.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah, It's got me very interested, but im sure its just some fiction. The part I like, is how they are going to release "the secret" but right under the movie were you fill out your name and e-mail (im guessing a newsletter). It ses:

Privacy: We promise to keep your name and email secret.

lol, but interesting

Vorta

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Vorta]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Im interested too now I've seen that, especially as its billed to be a 'worldwide television event'. My gut is telling me nothing life changing is going to be revealed, but I never pre-judge anything, and will keep track of this.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I found this:
Prime Time Productions
www.pt-productions.com...

But it could also be this corporation

www.primetimeproductions.org...

Website Australian Company
thesecret.powerfulintentions.com...

[edit on 15-10-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I signed up to recieve the emails and this is what i get, so at least we know roughly when this is going to be seen.

"Dear xxx,

Welcome and thank you for subscribing to
"The Secret Scrolls".

www.WhatIsTheSecret.TV...

What is The Secret?

The Secret marks a new era in mankind.

You can be, do or have anything with
The Secret!

The Secret will premiere as a worldwide
television event early in 2006.

We will be sending you exciting details,
clips from The Secret, and exact broadcast
dates and times for your area. You will
receive all the news first as The Secret
sweeps the world.

The world will be watching!

The knowledge of The Secret will touch
billions!

You are only one inch ........one
step.............away from knowing the greatest
Secret in human history.

With gratitude,

The Secret Scrolls
www.WhatIsTheSecret.TV..."

IMO, if they get this to be shown around the world, then its worth a look because there aren't too many shows/programs that I can think of which have done that.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Bah I change my post. This is stupid. What a load of hype for something that will obviously suck.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There's an IMDB page for "The Secret" in 2006, I don't know if it's the same one though.
www.imdb.com...

And people are talking about it here.
thesecret.powerfulintentions.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sounds kinda New Agey to me. Universal Mind, "The Master Mind" Unity Church teachings etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Also as mentioned in another link, its related to this website:

www.powerfulintentions.com...

ROCnet Data Designs, a Sole Proprietorship of Robert F. O'Connor, currently handles the Merchant account for Powerfulintentions.com, Inc.

Which I believe is the same for the www.whatisthesecret.tv... address.

blah blah.

The site blatantly asks again for you to join there member crap.

I am having horrible prophet yahweh flashbacks.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Also this site mentions the same copyright at the bottom.

www.sizzlinsen.org...

which has links to this:

www.thepie.org...

*shrug*

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe its a documentary, or an introduction. An introduction to something big that world has to hear... I'll be the first to throw out UFO n aliens, I have heard of the church supposedly keeping information to them selfs on the subject. Not to mention the church also kept the contents of the dead sea scrolls secret for a good while.

On the other hand it could be a show as bad as "24"

Vorta

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In the beginning I thought it was going to be about the Federal Reserve being privately owned and the printing of money/national debt and the Great Depression being an international scam, but then they got to the bit where "the church banned it" and I realized it was just fiction. Oh well, I guess the TV-watching masses will have to wait to find out the real secrets that are hidden in plain sight.

[edit on 2005-10-15 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
www.primetimeproductions.org...
Is this the same production company? This one is based in Jordan.

Prime Time Productions (PTP) was founded in Amman, Jordan to produce news stories, current affairs and documentary programs for television networks in the Middle East and around the world.

Over the years, Prime Time has provided news services to many of the top news organizations. We are proud to have served CBS, FOX TV, CNN, CTV, TFI, ARD, REUTERS TV, WTN, ZDF, APTV, TV2, TVE, JTV, MBC, CH2, ABU DHABI TV, DUBAI TV, AL-ALAM, LA7, RTE, AL-SHARIQA, and PBS.

Prime Time also provides production facilities for feature films, television programs, documentaries, sports programs, music videos, entertainment shows, commercials and training films.

Prime Time offers other services including camera rentals, film crews, editing facilities, video and audio studios, and more!

For more information, please contact us.

There is another Prime Time Productions in Las Vegas as well, their web site is www.pt-productions.com... but they hardly look like they would be Feature Film Material.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I checked out the blog about the movie. Some apparently know 'the secret' already. I clipped a bit from there.

My own life has changed so much
since I learned the secret myself
I have made it my personal passion to be able to
give it to all who want it!!!!!!!!

I have no doubts that for people that catch the passion on this
and tell some firends that they will wind up really changing at least
one person's life.

I am so grateful to all the people who have assited me
even in the smallest way ( which most times is a small
action but a huge result! ) the best way I can think
of to appreciate them is to spread it around to more.

To me it's a gift, and it does not matter if I gave it to someone who did not like it in that moment, that's fine with me because
it's unconditional! And for all that do ...all I can
say is I know it will thrill them!!!

sounds kind of cult like.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I found this kinda interesting

Prime Time Productions out of Denmark
www.primetime-productions.de...

A film ends, the impression lasts

A good image film conveys the image of your company and reflects the potential of your company to the viewer. Image films are great for promoting and marketing your services or product to potential clients and have various fields of application.

These can be used at expositions and press events, for your sales department, for customer CD-ROMS / DVD's or in training centers. (Our images stick to the mind and stay in the souls of your clients)

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This got moved to BTS that fast? Boo.

Holy Crap, You don't think they are going for THIS SECRET do you? That would be the Big Bang of Western Culture if it ever got into the mainstream for sure.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

This got moved to BTS that fast? Boo.

You can thank Netchicken for that. Inexperienced mods.

Moved it because he thought it was "TV Trash." Moving a thread changes the audience and may place it in a section where the audience is less interested.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I agree, this shouldn't have been moved down to BTS. Although this could just be an entertaining fiction, it could equally be revealing the ultimate conspiracy of the world here which certainly should be in ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Okay, I just found this thread. Andpau66 made a thread about the "Secret" website (I responded to his thread), which is also registered under "what-is-the-secret.com".

I have my doubts about the show. Although it is a pretty good hype trailer. :-)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join