It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some sugestions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
One of my relitives works at a nursing home and she has a real big broblem with "ghosts". I dont belive in ghosts really...I think their demons.The patients never seem to be scared of them. They seem to see mostly children "ghosts". What I want to know is what could have caused the building to be so haunted? I've tought about the building being built on an old graveyard. I need some sugestions on whats causing this.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If it's been a nursing home for a long while chances are a lot of people have died in it.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
the ghosts are probably physical manifestations of all the people that died there. When you die they say you look through your life, and all these children are probably all the elderly deceased people manefested in their childhood states

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
What I want to know is what could have caused the building to be so haunted?

I think we'd all like to know that. Any response received at this point (unless a ghost whispers death's secrets into your ear) is speculation. No one knows why ghosts exist. Hell, we can't even prove their existence. I'd like to know how you came about the term 'demon'. Are you implying that they're evil? I don't believe so. I think ghosts are generally friendly and I've never had a hostile encounter with one. Perhaps this nursing home has seen its share of deaths. Death is a mystery, but I'm certain ghosts exist. Your relative should try using a recorder (I use microcassette with extended mic) to pick up voices/sounds made by ghosts that are inaudible to the human ear (at time of recording). That may be helpful.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Is there not a connection between old people seeing children ghosts?

The old and dying seeing the dead and young?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I suggest you get a digi camera, and go snap random photo's in and around the place, and see if you get any odd apparitions. I hear it's best to try and take ghost photo's with digi cameras.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Who knows sweetie. You really got to do the homework. Could be anything. War zone...murder...abortions....I dunno. At the same time...they were people once before and they are probably looking for rest.

And another way of looking at it is perhaps they are angels taking this group of older folks back into a new cycle of life, meaning reincarnation...ah..they just told me "no" . . . And I just heard the word 'murder'. Just look into the history of the whole area..go back a hunderd years or MORE if you have to!

top topics

join