It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voidmaster's Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

PODcast: Voidmaster's Intro
Voidmaster does what he does best. Talk about himself!

length: 01:28
file: bts_talkpodcast_581.mp3
size: 632k
feed: btst
EDIT: This PODcast is incomplete. For the completed version look for my 3rd post. Just down the thread, you can't miss it!

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Voidmaster]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
it ends at

"by my christian family"

is that all you had to say about yourself?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How did that happen? It cuts me off 3/4's of the way through! I did say other stuff but it got cut off somehow.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Maybe you should try uploading it again. And once you hit 'upload' don't do anything else till the hourglass goes away. Try that.

Oh, and welcome to PODspace!

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In fact, when you try to upload the file again, don't do ANYTHING to that window... leave it for half an hour, and create a whole new window for browsing ATS.
^_^

LOL! Just noticed your sidebar pic... Would I be correct in assuming that you play Magic:The Gathering? I used to play that game too, but stopped playing after 4th edition, and the Weatherlight saga. (When I scored myself a proper computer.
)

[edit on 15-10-2005 by nrky]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
half hour?

What are you guys on dial up?

Does that still exist?!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yes lysergic, not everybody lives in a middleclass white suburban house with a white picket fence, 2.3 kids, a dog, and an OC3 fibre backbone plugged directly into their leech-box.
^_^

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That does seem odd. It only uploaded 632 KB's then seems to have cut you off. I'm not exactly sure how or why it did that. Hmmmm....

Since you're on dial up it might be a good idea to lower your bit rate. That way your files will be much smaller and will upload allot quicker. Here's how to do it if your using Audacity.

Click on file, preferences, file formats and then change the bit rate to something lower. It doesn't seem to effect the quality but you might want to experiment a bit to see how low you can go.

Everyone should do this just to make it easier on our dial-up members to be a part of the podcasting community.

Just a thought,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhh. I did leave it for a long time but then my brother just HAD to use the phone. So I got kicked off for a while and when I came back it was up. I'll post the new and now-completed PODcast soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

PODcast: Voidmaster's Intro (reply 1)
The new and COMPLETED Voidmaster's Intro

length: 01:28
file: bts_talkpodcast_583.mp3
size: 1382k
feed:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Now that was more like it. Welcome to the world of podcasting my friend and I hope to hear much more from you soon.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Since you're on dial up it might be a good idea to lower your bit rate. That way your files will be much smaller and will upload allot quicker.

Thanks for the advice Wupy. I'll try that.

Thanks again,

Void

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I've been wanting to build one and would be interested in gathering or exchanging some information.

I'm starting from scratch, so I would like to learn what's out there, and what's possible to build for a cool lifter demo project.

Have you built one yet??????

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No I have not built one yet. You can find info at Americanantigravity.com... and you can find directions on construction in jnaudin.free.fr... .
Something tells me I don't quite have the discipline or knowledge to build one without frying myself to death so I have been staying away from them for now. There is a research project in ID for lifters. Here's the link: www.ignorancedenied.com...

new topics

top topics

join