It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Neo-Nazi Demonstration Turns into Riot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
yes i have tried. im currently tryin to get out of the school and have a meetin with super intendent of the school district to get out of this school. if denied this will be my third time.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Classic example how hate manifests into a full blown riot,
and all parties involved are to blame from provocateurs to reactionaries.

Next on Planet of Nuts: Toledo Builds a Thunderdome.

Police use tear gas against an unrully group of protestors in Toledo, Ohio,

Tin soldiers and Bushs comin'.
We're finally on our own.
This fall I hear the drummin'.
Four dead in Ohio.

link   
and about that little story you told about the hotel room i think it was instead of trying to get it the easy way why dont you go out and get a job and stop trying to take donations.

link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
see thing is im not. i dont act it at all i put it in quotations for that reason.
i simply listen to rap music and am poor so im classified as one, because a good majority of my friends are black and listen to rap as well.
i didnt choose to be hated, nor did i choose to be amoung these kids. i choose to retaliate based on what i got.

i am not a thug or gangsta nor have i ever claimed to be, but since i listen to rap and rap myself im looked down upon even more.

You're looked down upon the same way a black kid wearing a Slayer t-shirt and hanging out with white kids gets looked down upon by other black kids. It's not rich or poor, they see you as a what they probably call a "wigger". Any race looks down on those they feel have betrayed them, I think it's that way pretty much anywhere you go on the planet.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcrow1800
and about that little story you told about the hotel room i think it was instead of trying to get it the easy way why dont you go out and get a job and stop trying to take donations.

Dude take that crap to a u2u instead of trying to look like mr kewl flamer.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
why would i want to look like a flamer

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Tone it down please have some decorum this is an ATSNN thread,

Asala

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
it so funny how some people look at situations.

you think its easy to get any job let alone one to survive off of when you dont have a home phone, even worse if you dont have a place to live. your prolly use to being the average 16 year old who applies to mcdonalds, then has his parents drive him to there every other day. gets some money, then a better job and goes to college. gets a college degree then gets a steady job.

poor people dont have those oppertunities. they dont have there parents to drive them to their job because their parents are too busy working sometimes 2 jobs tryin to pay for food on the table and pay the bills. they dont have the money for college, and they dont have the oppertunities at a great education to get that scholarship over kids goin to these great private schools who have the best teachers money can get.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
[edit on 15-10-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Toledo Mayor calls State of Emergency, sets curfew

Toledo Mayor Jack Ford blamed the rioting on gang members taking advantage of a volatile situation. Ford said the violence was "exactly" what the neo-Nazis wanted.

Almost a full moon too...that figures, must be lunacy.
www.comets.amsmeteors.org...

Wonder how the neo-nazis got a permit considering the Supreme Court said that if a march or rally has the potential to do harm, a permit can be denied.

Who's really the agent provocateurs? Scheduled riot squad training day?

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
accually i work with my dad as a carpenter and my parents dont have college money and i use to live in the ghetto in miami and i dont have a car , but i guess you were close

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ok so your dads a carpenter....how long? they make pretty decent money actually. and since your dad can hook you up with a job your at an advantage already. hes also in the union im guessing....theres benefits and healthcare. my friends dad is a carpenter making 32.50 an hour. thats formans wage tho. normally its 22 something if your not a forman. but if youve been in the work that long they give you formans wages anyway.

how about if we took your dad out of the picture and you had grown up with a single mother? woulda been a totally different story for you. be happy your dad was a man though and stuck around

[edit on 15-10-2005 by grimreaper797]

link   
That's a copout grimreaper, there have been many poor people who worked hard and risen above their situation. The problem is they get sucked into the criminal lifestyle when they are young and stupid, and blow their chances to make something of themselves, so they blame everyone else. It's easier to blame somebody else than yourself. If you have both your parents you are already ahead of the game, and since you're still in school, you should probably stay there and maybe you'll be able to stop being poor. Don't rely on your future career as a rapper, have a backup plan in case it doesn't work out. The world already has an Eminem, not sure what opportunites the future holds for anymore.

link   
Ok once more the Subject of this thread is................

Neo-Nazi Demonstration Turns into Riot Please keep to the topic at hand,

Lets not go off course.............

Thank you........

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
many? not as many as we seem to be thinking....by make it out do you mean able to make ends meet, living by check to check. i dont know about you but i dont concider that "making it" i concider that just short of dead. you definately aint alive. these kids dont choose to be in the position they are in....they are put there and dont know how to deal with it

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
get a bike and get a job and then maybe someday sell your bike and get a car haha he already has a bad attitude so he will probaly end up in a cardboard house with 10 kids

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ok so lets see i leave on my bus to school at 730 in the morning and get home at 405. the only place that could hire me at that late a time is wawa and i would have to miss dinner and eat anything i can pick up there. get to work by 5 maybe (i would be riding a bike)be working till midnight, so riding a bike about 3 miles at 12 oclock, i might get home 12:30. ok so then i could skip my 3 hours of homework a night. i mean thats my education system. the teachers rather give me homework then teach it.
so lets say i do the homework quick....get to sleep maybe at 2:30, wake up at 630 and do it all again for 5 days a week?

[edit on 15-10-2005 by grimreaper797]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
That would be a start . Then maybe oneday you could be manager.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hey and then i wont be making 6.15 anymore and when i got outa school i would only have to work 80 hours a week instead of 120 if i wasnt manager!!!! alright i guess i made it then right?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
many? not as many as we seem to be thinking....by make it out do you mean able to make ends meet, living by check to check. i dont know about you but i dont concider that "making it" i concider that just short of dead. you definately aint alive. these kids dont choose to be in the position they are in....they are put there and dont know how to deal with it

I'm alive and well. It's funny how you say you despise rich people, yet you think if you're not one of them, you "ain't alive"? You say you're not influenced by mainstream rap that glorifies wealth, but you very much are. You're sitting in front of a computer right now online, so you're not that poor. There are many people in other parts of the world in a LOT worse shape and would LOVE to be "in the position these kids are in". You say they don't know how to deal with it as if they were used to being rich, I suspect you don't have any idea what true poverty is, but you need to act like it to fit your fabricated image. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Either way, Asala is going to be pissed if we don't get back on topic.

This whole thing originally stemmed from my asking Nygdan if he wishes to equally clobber those who promote violent, hateful gangsta rap (not all rap is hateful), as he wishes to clobber those who promote hateful white supremacy and segregation, and if so why he supports hateful violent gang members acting violently because a small handful of hateful non-violent white supremecists wished to have a stupid march and what makes one hate more preferable to another. He never answered. Then I was accused of generalizing and saying all rap/hip-hop is gangsta rap, which I never said.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join