It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human's For Sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Have you been thinking about putting yourself up for sale lately? Ever wonder how much money you could get on the open human market? HumanForSale.com will attempt to place a value on your life using a variety of criteria in 4 basic facets of life (physical,mental,lifestyle,personality). This is obviously a very subjective matter and is not intended and does not claim to be scientifically accurate. The more honestly you answer the questions, the more realistic the dollar value returned will be.

How Much Are You Worth

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
According to this, I am "worth exactly: $1,992,190.00".

Hmm.........time to contact Ebay

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You are worth exactly: $1,400,566.00. m

What a load of crap! I couldnt even sell myself into slavery for a pizza!

This is one of those stupid narcisistic rate me sites. After spending the past 30 minutes battleing the myriad of popups, i almost gave up.

I suppose now my email will fill up with even more spam, but thanklfully, that email account is pretty much for the sole purpose of spam, my real email a carefully guarded secret

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You are worth exactly: $2,503,330.00.

hmm I must be special. This is a good way to collect personal info. MindSlupr, llc is pretty smart.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
...oh dear...mine said:

Product Model is now obsolete and is also noted to have left the factory with a number of manufacturing faults. Common faults experienced with the 'Alien' Model are:

- Begins to smoke after a few hours of daily operation
- Emanates embarrasing noises occasionally
- Sometimes hard to start on cold mornings
- Occasionally requires excessive lubrication with alcohol to operate freely
- Due to bulky size of load-bearing chassis, Alien Model is hard to brake safely in sudden situations

However, this model is a robust unit with benefits other newer model lines lack:

- Regardless of operating effeciency, this unit will continue to operate well beyond the limits of other units
- You can leave this unit anywhere and no one wants to steal it
- Relatively cheap to fuel
- Unit can carry more load more easily due to improved low-down torque
- Unit is not your flashy body-kitted, custom painted, slammed low down on bling-bling alloys type of model...just functional, reliable and always there.

Price of Alien Model: Make an Offer...on a good day unit might go for a beer and a handshake...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Interesting, I took the test also and I scored above the average amount which is about $1.9 Million.

I am of the impression that the numbers reflect what we may be worth to someone else rather than what we would expect to earn ourselves.

What do the rest of you think?

Frankly I am either worth a lot less than this or a lot more and I can't figure it out.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i want to see the black market organ prices alongside for comparison shopping. my liver should fetch a pretty penny from the rocket fuel sector.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You are worth exactly: $2,233,378.00.

Think I'll join you on E-Bay!

For Sale: One slightly used white boy that can draw, and a decent IQ....(may need to negotiate with fiance'...
)

top topics

join