It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Ideas... For Free!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Im sure there are a lot of people out there just like me, who think they come up with some incredibly cool ideas, whether they be inventions, business concepts, movie scripts, or whatever. And Im sure there are a lot of people who, just like me, are just too lazy or ill resourced to do anything about these ideas, so I thought we should have a thread where we could post all of our super-cool ideas and leave them here for... yes, for FREE!

The inspirational idea I had to make me start this threat came to me two days ago while I sat in the office at work. I have been sneaking in peeks on ATS during worktime over the last couple of weeks and have been constantly paranoid of being caught out by the boss, or being ratted on by a co-worker, so i had an idea for a great business venture;

A company that designs, or converts websites to look like Excel documents! This way, if someone does happen to catch a glance at your monitor whilst you're sneaking a peek, they wont notice what it is and assume you're just working really hard!

Anyone have any cool FREE ideas?

[edit on 15-10-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
To me, it seems like all the FREE ideas would be total bottom of barrelness.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hmmm, open source software....
Hmmm, ATS....

Total bottom of barrelness?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hmmm?

I dun think ATS be a free idea, try printing up some ATS shirts and selling them

cash = uber quality

check out video games for example

free ones range from death vomit to playable to s'alright.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thats a really cool sight yeahright, thanks!

new topics

top topics

join