It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the aliens who cause civil wars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm probably not the first person to think of this, but what if civil wars on our planet are caused by aliens. Our world leaders are being controlled by aliens to cause civil war and chaos on our planet, when the world eventually comes to an end from the result of a massive world war that literally wipes out the hujman race, and when the world is in turmoil, the aliens will polish us off and use our world as one of their own.
This is just an idea but I'd like to see your views

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think there are far easier ways for hostile aliens to do a proper job on us.

I've heard about UFO's shooting down ballistic missiles, and disabling silo's.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
sounds intresting, I know if i could control leaders of nations of a distant planet. im not the bust down the door shooter types. The civil war thing IS nice.......but it seems alittle flawed. id rather have a dormat chemical in popular products all around the world and then activate it at once.

or make a thing everyone can use (computers, radios, tv) and have it broadcast signals infecting people slowly mind controling them. and its hard to run away from radio signals
.......i got a few other ideas but id rather save them for when its my turn to take over the earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There are a number of reasons why aliens would not utilise civil war to take control of the Earth. The first is that a civil war would, in fact, be a world war which, though devastating, would be somewhat inefficient at eradicating Humanity in its entirety since even a large nuclear war would not kill us all. This also raises the point that any war sufficiently large to kill significant numbers of humans would necessarily be a nuclear war, which would render a great portion of the planet uninhabitable. This would defeat the alien's motive for making us destroy ourselves, to claim the planet in our absence.

Furthermore, as has been pointed out, there are far better ways of annihilating Humanity. It would not be difficult, I think, for a sufficiently advanced alien race to construct a virus that targetted the human genome and release it into the atmosphere. This would essentially kill us all, whilst leaving the planet intact. It would also not require years of planning and of combat between human groups. Humans are, if nothing else, resilient and adaptable. It is possible that, even after they initiated their plans for widespread warfare between Humanity, aliens would have to wait a long time before the planet was bereft of life. A virus would be much quicker.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
they shoot down ICBM's because in case of a nuclear war they will dismantle all the attack strategys. they can also disable any kind of computer interfeace with pencil thin laser beams from great distances. they could probably do the same to our fighter jets and bombers. however mechanically working arms like guns and artillery are probably a more complex problem to deal with. which begs the question why dont they just disarm all of our laser guided bombs if they really wanted to stabalize and encourage more peacful solutions? if we could not use those then we probably woundnt war as much. or do they regard certain wars as more productive means at creating a stabalized world governmnet and long lasting peace?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There is evidence that nuclear weapons were used on this world thousands of years ago. That Atlantis was not destroyed through natural geological conditions but from a failed war of independence with The Zetan Empire, and that the latter was responsible for a nuclear holocaust which resulted in the tilting of this world on its axis, global earthquakes, and what various ancient cultures describe as The Great Flood.

The Evidence for Ancient Atomic Warfare

The Zetans, once they evacuated their personnel from their various underwater and underground bases, could easily destroy the surface population of this planet. Instigating a global war is not necessary. They could just send in a handful of probes that contained antimatter devices -- as antimatter weapons are much more powerful than traditional nuclear devices -- and annihilate the vast majority of the surface population in a matter of hours.

According to Bob Lazar, who worked at S4 to reverse engineer acquired Zetan spacecraft: their ships are powered by antimatter reactors that are the the approximate size of a basketball. That is how we know that they have antimatter weapons that are much more powerful than traditional nukes.

But one must remember that the Zetan-aliens have no desire to destroy this world. What they desire is the same as that which they have had for thousands of years: to continue to subtly dominate us and harvest this world and its peoples selfishly.

They would prefer not to destroy an abundant natural resource in the galaxy which they control indirectly.

The Zetans will not seek to destroy the surface population of Terra unless their various bases are conquered and they lose their control over the planet. Keep in mind -- as one of the members of The Disclosure Project has said publicly -- that the Zetans also have a base inside the Moon. That base may be the largest one that they have locally. In which case, outside of their cigar-shaped and more recent triangular-shaped interstellar battleships, they probably have a large supply of antimatter weapons within that Lunar facility.

Any rebellion against them would not only have to take into account their local bases on and around the planet, but also their ships on patrol -- which are usually cloaked -- their numerous cylindrical-shaped, spherical-shaped and saucer-shaped probes (which have advanced energy projection and explosive weapons also), and their large Lunar facility.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
wow! your fingers must be tired after that Paul_Richard

what if all these weapons you say they have don't exist, there is no proof of these weapons ever being around... what if mind control is the only thing that these guys have... they'd have no choice but to plunge the world into oblivion...
If ICBMs are being blown up then maybe this is another alien race trying to destroy our weapons so we won't have to use them against each other...

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch
wow! your fingers must be tired after that Paul_Richard

I try to be as informative and as succinct as I can.

what if all these weapons you say they have don't exist, there is no proof of these weapons ever being around...

If you mean by "proof" being able to view instructional videos on their weapons... no. (Although some facets of our government may indeed have that.)

If you mean by "proof" many people documenting their eyewitness encounters of the aliens using their energy projection weapons (with the exception of their antimatter weapons)...yes.

what if mind control is the only thing that these guys have... they'd have no choice but to plunge the world into oblivion...

They have much more technologically than just the ability to brainwash abductees with implanted screen memories.

Why would they want to plunge the world into oblivion?

It would be tantamount to you going down to the farms where you get your meats, fruits and vegetables...and blowing them up!

Why would you want to do that?

Same idea.

One does not destroy a big farm that one can harvest indefinitely.

If ICBMs are being blown up then maybe this is another alien race trying to destroy our weapons so we won't have to use them against each other...

What the Zetans have done in the past is temporarily disrupt the computer systems in missile silos, probably through advanced electromagnetic pulse (EMP) technology. They also do this to make car engines stall prior to engaging a paralysis beam on the intended and kidnapping them.

I have not come across any account of them actually destroying an ICBM, but they are certainly capable of doing so.

In my estimation, the only benevolent aliens that we will find are among the worlds of medieval technology. The Space Races -- like the Zetans -- who have interstellar flight capability, are not spiritually focused; they are all Service-To-Self (STS) oriented, as opposed to Service-To-Others (STO) oriented. This planet is under their subtle domination and that is exactly how they like it.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Paul , u may or may not find these links interesting.

Aliens destroying missile.

www.nicap.org...

example of silo's jammed.

www.nicap.org...

It does make interesting reading.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
thepostman,

Thanks for the reference site links.

Be sure to check out the following page which has many links that pertain to this and other controversial subjects:

Outside Links.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Paul, I would ask how you know all this information but I suspect I can guess the answer to it.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Paul, I would ask how you know all this information but I suspect I can guess the answer to it.

Research, intuition, eyewitness testimony, personal experience, and logical extrapolation.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Im convinced any race that could cross the vastness between stars would find it very easy to wipe all humans out if they wanted. All they would have to do is study human biology a bit and engineer a bio weapon.Then they could just sit back and wait for all of us to die. No need for super weapons blowing up cities or massive armies invading. No need for them to play games like civil wars with us.

Chances are if they used a bio weapon we would never even know we were under attack.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why are you guys thinking that aliens are benevolent? Maybe crop circles are meant to help us figure something out that we have yet to figure out. (physics?) If we have been in any kind of an alliance in the past 60 years don't you think that if they wanted to get rid of us it would have happened by know? In response to the first post, ideas cause civil wars.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I'm probably not the first person to think of this, but what if civil wars on our planet are caused by aliens.

I think you will change your mind very quickly once you start reading up in depth on the various personalities involved in starting a war. It sounds like you have a great interest in history and if you start reading the biographies, you'll be surprised at how it changes your view of the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Its the idiots here on this planet that start wars. Not aliens from space.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Be sure to check out the following page which has many links that pertain to this and other controversial subjects:

Outside Links.

That sounds pretty cool, just checked some of it out, gonna add that to my favourites. Thanks

top topics

join