It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Astronauts Belief in UFOs and ETs..???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hey everyone. I have seen so many places over the web which talk about how there are many astronauts who believe in and/or have seen UFOs and ETs while in space. Many sites cited documented transcripts of conversations/interviews with astronauts as there "proof". But do any of these claims have any merit? Can recordings of conversations between astronaunts in space be produced to show that these astronauts ever actually talked about seeing UFOs while in space...or spoke of structures they were seeing on the moon??? Or that they spoke in "code" while in space or on the moon???

Can recordings be produced which supports these claims???

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Same here Maverick,
i've heard and seen so many stories about astranouts seeing ufos, but yet no proof, just earsay, i'm still looking around for more info, sorry about the short reply, but will share my findings when i get back home,

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
They don't just talk about UFOs in space. Many come back and talk about them on the ground.
Here are some quotes for you:

"While flying with several other USAF pilots over Germany in 1957, we sighted numerous radiant flying discs above us. We couldn't tell how high they were. We couldn't get anywhere near their altitude."
"While working with a camera crew supervising flight testing of advanced aircraft at Edward's Air Force Base, California, the camera crew filmed the landing of a strange disc object that flew in over their heads and landed on a dry lake nearby. A camera crewman approached the saucer, it rose up above the area and flew off at a speed faster than any known aircraft."

-NASA astronaut, L. Gordon Cooper.

"Well, Slim, (McClelland's knick name by
Astronaut friends), I was flying a P-51 Mustang
at about 12,000 feet over Minneapolis in 1951.
I thought it was a simple kite. As I flew closer to
it I looked at it and thought it was a weather balloon. But as I got behind it I could tell it wasn't
a balloon. It looked like a disc."

- NASA astronaut, Donald "Deke" Slayton.

"The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that crash site"

- Apollo astronaut, Edgar Mitchell

Other astronauts to look into who have either had experiences with, or photographed UFOs:
Ed White, James McDivitt, James Lovell, Frank Borman, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, etc etc etc.

Many quotes taken from astronauts were in credible press conferences and interviews. I'm sure there are recordings out there, but it may be hard to get ahold of them. In a quick search, I found at least two sites that are willing to sell the recordings to people for a price.
Here's one free recording I found. You can probably find more if you search:

"I've got a bogey I cannot identify"

Sounds like, by definition, an Unidentified Flying Object. Now is it an alien spacecraft though? Probably not.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There were allways claims that Neil armstrong said something during a live transmission about alien craft monitoring them from a ridge of a crater on the moon, but I could never find any proof that he said such things.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Certainly astronauts have seen unidentified objects in their military career, prior to entering the space program. All highly trained, they tend to see things we don't. They also see things in space, where we don't have all the answers yet. Most don't necessarily believe what they see is "aliens", but it's unidentified and unknown.

I found a couple of sound files by searching, and the one of Neil Armstrong on the Moon sounds fake. And a footnote on one website, says it's a clip from a British TV show.

... I thought you just might like to know that the RA clip you have of "Neil Armstrong" talking to NASA is a sound file taken from the British documentary/april fools day episode of Science Report. This episode became famous for it's creation of the conspiracy now known as Alternative Three. ...

groups.msn.com...

On the other hand, the sound clip from the space shuttle orbiter Discovery mission 39 sounds real. The one reporting "the alien spacecraft still under observation". But after searching the web again. The ham radio operator that originally recorded the message, says that he's heard the same thing on a different shuttle mission. Leading him to believe it's a hoax from another ham radio operator.
www.ufoseek.org...

[edit on 15-10-2005 by ZPE StarPilot]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If you want real testimony from astronauts look into the DISCLOSURE PROJECT. You will find your answers.

top topics

join