It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Network in Norman, Oklahoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So, I'm not sure if you heard or not (considering the event was not well covered in the media), but a guy blew himself up just outside of an OU football game on October 1, 2005 in an "apparent suicide" as described by OU President David Boren. That is the same David Boren that pretty much showed George Tenet the ropes. Well, after a few weeks of close investigation and watching from my vantage point (and all the this happened no this happened conflicts coming out of the local media), I have come to one sure fire conclusion: there's a bunch of stinkin' terrorists in Norman.

No, I'm really serious.

Lets take into account first why I'm calling bs on the whole explanation from David Boren. Back in the fall of 2001, Mr. Boren went to extreme lengths to protect an OU student by the name of Mohammad Yaseen Haider of Pakistan (President fo the Pakistan Student Association mind you). He was indicted by the feds for sending an anthrax threat through e-mail, he was at the center of controversy for reportedly (ou daily) making false accusations of hate crimes against two other OU students, those were dismissed in the end. When those accusations fell apart Boren personally gave Haider a job at the OU Parkview Apartments, the same place the bomber (Joel Henry Hinrichs) worked. He had two neighbors by the names of Hussein Al-Attas and MUkkaram Ali who were picked up for their associations with Zacharias Moussaoi.

And then the plot thickens. I'm trying to include only the hard facts here, mind you, as there are a lot of misinformations floating around. The "official" statements said that Hinrichs was depressed and angry and he actually missed school. His father says he would never convert to Islam, but even by his father's own admission, contact between the two was limited to thirty minutes in three years. The kids roomate? A Islamic Pakistani national by the name of ____.

So you have a muslim living with someone who is depressed and trying to find meaning in life? The muslim attends a mosque with a pretty detailed history of terrorists coming out of it, and there are several eyewitness reports that Hinrichs attended the mosque at least a couple of times. If you ask me, we have a kid looking for meaning in life and you had a muslim come along and do his conversion thing. IMHO, I think the whole mosque is centered on fanaticism due to its strong ties with terror. A Norman Police Officer (confidential source NOT anonymous) said this about the case:

""Obviously, I cannot go on the record, but you are 'not wrong' in your findings," stated this law enforcement officer. "There is much more to come out of this [investigation], including the likelihood of Middle Easterners from this area being involved in this bombing," he added. "Right now, no one is talking, and we have been verbally ordered not to make any comments to any media - period."

The case is now under federal hands, so he is no longer on the case. And the links with Norman and terrorists? Well they are many:

# In early July 2000, Mohammed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi visited the Airman Flight School in Norman, Oklahoma.

# On or about 29 September, 2000, Zacharias MOUSSAOUI contacted Airman Flight School in Norman, Oklahoma using an e-mail account he set up on September 6 with an internet service provider in Malaysia.

# On or about 26 February 2001, Zacharias MOUSSAOUI opened a bank account in Norman, Oklahoma where he deposited approximately $32,000 in cash.

# Between 26 February 2001 and 29 May 2001, MOUSSAOUI attended the Airman Flight School in Norman, Oklahoma, ending his classes early.

# And more recently...26 September 2005: A University of Oklahoma student charged with bringing an explosive device to an airport pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge in federal court in Oklahoma City. Charles Alfred Dreyling Jr. of Norman, Oklahoma faces up to a year in prison and a $100,000 fine at a future sentencing hearing. Dreyling, 24, was arrested in August at the Will Rogers World Airport after security personnel noticed a suspicious object in his carryon bag as he was leaving for a family vacation with his parents. He later told FBI agents the device -- a modified carbon dioxide cartridge filled with gunpowder -- was "basically a pipe bomb," according to court papers that he had forgotten was in his bag. (Former Oklahoma City, OK Mayor Kirk Humphreys-- who was also DREYLING'S landlord-- spoke on behalf of DREYLING at his bail hearing).

# On a bus trip to the University of Oklahoma, Zacharias MOUSSAOUI was on the same bus as Nicholas BERG, the American man who was beheaded in Iraq in 2004 by Islamic terrorists. At some point on that trip, MOUSSAOUI asked BERG if he could use BERG'S laptop computer. Government sources said BERG gave the MOUSSAOUI his computer password...

# September 11 hijacker Ziad Jarrah's ticket (United Airlines Flight 93) was purchased from a computer terminal at Oklahoma University.

See what I mean? Something's just not right in Norman, Oklahoma these days? And what other evidence do I have? Well here's an interesting quote from JaynaDavis' website (author of the Third Terrorist, which contains some amazing evidence that is very telling):

"Islamic sleeper agents in the U. S. are actively enlisting non-Arabs, non-Muslims, and disaffected Americans of all ethnicities to carry out future operations. These homegrown militants are known throughout the intelligence community as "lily white" recruits."

That quote was wrote many months before this very incident. Davis has done a remarkable job detailing Middle Eastern involvement in the OKC Bombing and I recommend picking up her book and decide for yourself. Many Oklahomans already believed the existence of more than two suspects Davis brings it to full circle. Moving on with MY investigation though.

I visited the site of the bomb shortly after the blast and I did find some small traces of what might have been shrapnel, but not the numerous small holes in the tree next to the bench that was blown up or anything else of the sort. I can comment on the fact that the bench is on the same sidewalk that would correspond with the bomber running away from security at Gate 6 of the stadium in a westerly direction. So I can almost guaruntee that he wanted into that stadium with his bomb, a chilling thought in itself.

The bomb itself was made from the same material used in the London attacks and what the Shoebomber tried to use. 30 minutes after the explosion, Hinrichs Roomate and three other muslims were detained for a short spell, but the identity of the bomber could not have been figured out that quickly, so how'd they know who is roomate was, where he was at, etc. The fact that it is true that Hinrich tried to buy ammonium nitrate a couple of times in bulk also is a chilling piece of evidence. All of this could be one huge coincidence and the roomate was picked up in a coincidental form and Hinrich was just looking to green his lawn up (interesting that he lives in an apartment complex three blocks from the only Mosque in norman, but I digress on that).

Law Enforcement also found bomb making material and 13 "plastic bottles" in the apartment and in his car. Every report is denied that any Islamic material was found in the apartment, but local sources are saying that the denials are hiding the real truth, and there has been spin put on those reports that Islamic materials were found.

So what I'm asking to everyone here that with the following above what do you think? Was the whole October 1 incident just an act of individual suicide? Did the kid decide to place himself in that very spot and decide to blow himself up and that was that? You know my opinon, the kid was affiliated with a local group of radical Islamists that tried to pull of a major attack on Oklahoma's grandest stage. What is yours?[

[edit on 15-10-2005 by CatcherInTheRye]

Mod Edit: Fixed All Caps In Title, Removed Excessive Bolding.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So nobody ever replied to this post? I just found out about the sooner bomber. I keep up with current events and live in North Texas so I can't believe I've never seen the story of Joel Hinrichs on any msm. reply to: CatcherInTheRye

join