It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is COOL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Bush Compared to Hitler=Bullseye!!!.
calgary.cbc.ca...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I'm not alone after all.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, Hitler was a "good" leader, in a leadership sense of the word, so it's only natural that a power hungry president will "take tips" from old Adolf.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yeah, you are not alone.

I am with you here, all the way..

Even OBL has refered Bush as "Pharao", this is something one can find in bible, or so ha i heard.

And the "Pharao" wasnt a good man/leader at all.

But about the article: It really is "Adolf", not "Adolph"..

*edit*

And like chebob said Mr.Hitler really wasnt a bad leader. But he did do some horrible and wrong decisions.

Killing million(s) (of) people in a factory (death camp) really isnt good/sane thing to do, i think that the second great war finaly messed poor Adolfs head for good.

(He had allready fought in the first by himself, and injured by gas and shrapnell.)

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes, when you compare Hitler to Bush or any of our leaders, Hitler, in the context of a leader, was way above the rest.

Hitler did not smoke, he rarely drank beer. he did not use drugs. he was faithful to his mistress Eva. he was a vegetarian. he truly believed in what he did. Had he not been an evil psychotic racist lunatic who thought he could play general, and got off the whole aryan superman and geneocidal tendancies and instead simply rebuilt Germany from its broken state, he would have probably been one of the most admire men in history. unfortunately, his policies and intentions eventually ruined germany a second time. And led to the war that killed over 60 million Europeans and the death camps.

Bush, on the other hand, is a stupid, cowardly rich frat boy punk who went awol, did coke, and had affairs. hes a liar, cheater, a thief. And now hes not doing much better than Hitler. Hes ruining the US and waging war against....everyone. If we had a leader that had Hitlers self discipline, dedication, loyalty, and other admirable personal habits, without Hitlers sick "dreams" and desire to rule the world and kill all "subhumans" wed have a shot.

America, however, can be compared somewhat to the rise of the third reich. minus the jackboots, of course, and the death camps.

But the death camps will come soon enough if Asscroft gets his way. And it wont be Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, and jehocas witnesses this time. It will be anyone deemed a threat.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i would have loved to see that if anyone can find the actual picture.

top topics

join