It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: UN Accuses US Forces of Starving Iraqi Citizens As A Weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
They aren't starving the populace they are starving the "insurgent" the populace just happen to be unlucky enough to be in the crossfire as always. I highly doubt the US is directly targetting civilians allthough it is true they aren't shy of "collateral damage". They just justify it, put out a few (badly scriped) proganga pieces saying how great things are going over there and hope people just forget about. *Shrug* Move along nothing to see here.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by sardion2000]

I'm sorry but you are a moron. Do you even know any soldiers over there? Do you have any idea of what has been done for these people that the media doesnt report about? Do you? Apparently you have no clue what so ever and it shows. So ya, move along because you dont have a clue and you never will.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Double post my bad.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
I'm sorry but you are a moron. Do you even know any soldiers over there? Do you have any idea of what has been done for these people that the media doesnt report about? Do you? Apparently you have no clue what so ever and it shows. So ya, move along because you dont have a clue and you never will.

Apparently you also missed the scriped interview Bush gave a few days back in which FOX was in on the joke that is your glorious president(or shall I say Dictator wannabe) is a completely inept moron who can't even do a scripted interview properly. Propaganda is all that was. I guess you'll come up with a justification for that as well.

Keep kissing Bush's behind, maybe you'll get a present

Can't you're government think of any original solutions to a problem? Bombs and Bullets always create more problems then they solve.

Last time I check the main sources of Terrorism was not Iraq or Iran, but Afganistan, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. I KNOW Saudi is a MAJOR incubator for Al Queda, why? Because I lived there
If you would really like to learn just how things work over there apply for a job, Saudi still hires foreigners but they won't guantee you're safety anymore so if you do go be carefull.

Even though I've never been in the military I have extensive experience dealing with Wahhabists and Arabs in general. Probably much more then you my friend.

Also for the record I know a few on this board who has been to Iraq and I have a couple of family members in the Canadian military serving over in Afganistan now (remember that war? Still hasn't been won yet
The Taliban is still around and still holds considerable influence in the tribal area's on the Afgani/Pakistani border) so yeah I know what's going on there and what's not being reported on the news. Ooo. The Iraqi's now get to have cell phones that should make Car Bombings soo much easier for the "insurgents".

Iraq will Balkanize within 24 months. I guantee it (not that I want to see a civil war, but at least my hands are clean, anyone who voted for Bush has quite allot of innocent blood on their hands.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What the hell does wahhabists and arabs have to do with anything. Wasnt what I asked now was it? Good for you! You don't like Bush, once again whats your point? Like I said do you or do you not know any american soldiers personally who have been in baghdad or anywere in iraq? Its pretty simple question. But since your reply was ignoring the actual question I'm guessing that no you don't know any american soldiers personally. So here's a thought. Before you decide to start slamming our boys go do a little investigative work in to the things the military has down for the iraqi people. Then pull your head out of the sand and stop beleiving everything you hear.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Whompa1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join