It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction to new user

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Greetings:
I am an independent media journalist of sorts with a netsite at *removed - see below*. I am intrirgued with this site , because of its wide variety of writers and readers. It seems to offer the ideal debunking medium as I believe in stregth through numbers when it comes to healing the planet by metaphysical means. Truly we are in a time when logic and reasonability just don't seem to give you the same traction anymore. I started my site after I ran for Congress as a write in here in New Mexico. The traditional media was really a scam - the R's kept me out of the news and so did the D's even though I was a registered Green. I realized right away that if I didn't get my own site up and running it would be pretty rough getting any real communication out there to the people who just might want someone against Centrist fascist mainline politics and the socalled War on Drugs. I guess that will serve as an intro.

By the way - recently I came across Tom Flocco's site and smelled a rat. I am convinced it is misinformation and outright fiction - there are just too many mistakes and things that just don't exist. Muy flojo if you ask me - it's probably designed to be a disinformation site. Independent media types would find a lot of his stuff psychologically appealing to their preferred world view and political stand and if they picked up on it any really reasonable reader would discredit the rest of what they had to say by association with such clap. Where on your world map to you see a Austrian/Polish border and why would anyone counterfeit no longer circulated Italian currency that is really the word for a musical instrument. The important part is the whereabouts of Barbara Olson and the other fictional characters of the flight manifest for the airplane called flight 77 that was really a BG-109 cruise missle made at General Dynamics Convair in San Diego back in 1984-6. There's a lot of ego out there in this important medium and we all have to work hard to can the crap that's not real and dig to find the facts that will allow us to uncover the maggots that did this to all of us. Consider the smoking gun from the 9-11 scam - building 7 qualifies as that for me. On the DVD IN PLANE SITE (Director's Cut Version) the owner of building 7 blurbs out that he and the New York fire chief decided to pull the building 40 minutes after the Twin Towers collapsed. Now considering the fire, chaos, smoke and glass everywhere and lack of access to most egress how in the world would you have time to wire a 47 story building with an internal power station reinforced to the max on the inside of the structure with perfectly positioned and calibrated charges on all critical members of the superstructure to make it pancake so perfectly (obviously controlled demolition)? That's less than one minute per floor - Please correct me if there's anything missing here, but even 47 supermen who just happened to be on hand couldn't have done that without the building being pre-wired well in advance of the event. And it was the Securities and Exchange Commission Building which had 4,000 Federal cases against almost every major US Corporation stored in it and headed for court that would have made Enron look like a comic book in comparison if they ever got in front of a judge. No wonder Bush boy was so popular with the business community and the military. You see when you salt in the Flocco's of the world with facts on the scale those I just mentioned the average reader is just likely to say it's all bunk. My point is that we need to get the egos out of the way and get down to what we can really verify. I know Tom's content is different than what I am comparing his content to, but some of the site's that examine the subjects I have just mentioned also interviewed him in their zeal to be the first to latch onto the latest big enchilada for their media mix. Let's all try to focus a little until we can melt down the truth about the event and get some new reality hammered out. My purpose is not to embarrass Flocco or for that matter criticize him unfairly, maybe he just sniffed some bad wacky last week and it went to his head or maybe he's making enough money spinning lies that he could care less what any of us think.
Anyway from the land of aliens and fire-breathing chile freaks this is your old buddy CANEUNO signing off. I'm sure you'll give me a hat full to think about. See ya, bueno bye

Mod Edit: No site advertising without Admin permission.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS caneuno, Sounds like you are going to fit in really well around here, Please take a good look and be sure to jump right in. I look forward to seeing your thoughts on subjects around the board,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS caneuno. There are a lot of people here representing many different views. I look forward to your contributions to this forum.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
And Welcome!

I hope you enjoy ATS in all it's forms and forums.

I did remove your website from your post. Even though it was not an actual link (thank you) we just ask that you get permission before advertising. To do that, your chances are much better if you hang around, get to know us and become a contributing member of ATS...then ask.

You will find Admins generally more receptive to those requests at that point.

Anyway, thanks for joining and I look forward to seeing more.
Zedd

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hello, caneuno

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from gong on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join