It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret FBI File

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Interesting read but just old wine in a new bottle! Nothing here that we didn't know or read before!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree, nothing new. The O H Kril stuff was debunked long ago.

I think this stuff would make a great UFO fiction series though!
I seriously doubt we are going to ever find any actual secret documents on Kazaa, or any source accessable to the public. If the public can get to it, then it isn't secret (and most likely IS fiction.)

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

I seriously doubt we are going to ever find any actual secret documents

Leaks do happen from time to time. A person just has to be in the right place to find them before they get stuffed back in the bottle along with the leaker. I've always got my eyes open for that one jewel that can be and occasionall is stumbled across.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok.. since your post is huge *Quote from poster*
* Breeding laboratories for abducted human females.*

That stood out to me for the reasons of... Why?

what about men? (Something in us to make different things from human baby)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Actually, I think some points are quite valid. But there is one point that confuses me, and hardly makes sense. If, as stated in the article, the aliens' technology is billions of years more advanced than ours, why do they even experience crashes? And why would there be sightings of them, or their 'UFOs'' if they should be able to conceal themselves? Currenly, (2008) various countries including the US, are developing new kinds of armour that is able to blend with the surroundings. If the aliens are already way more advanced than that, then shouldn't they be able to fully conceal themselves from sight and radar alike? The huge sightings on July 1952 at Washington is, regrettably, one huge point that i have to disagree with. WHY would the aliens carelessly show themselves to the public?
I am a passing reader and thus do not have an account to this website. I hope the admins would allow my comment to be posted and I would love a good reply as this article really inspired me to gain a thirst of knowledge on the subject of aliens.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by saucerian

wow, umm. i believe most of it but i have my own theory on abductions.
We as a race are very violant, we willingly charge against impossible odds for the sake of our homland, we have since the beginning of time. my theory is that alien's have studdied this and they fear it, they fear that if we get our technolagy any good we would beat the living hell out of them. so my theory is that they abduct us to studdy us incase they end up in an all out war with us. so they have some sort of virus or somthing that would wipe us out. i cant back it up but it sounds logical to me. :-P

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by saucerian

where online did you get this from?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join