It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Space traveller photo album - WEIRD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Very weird - supposedly a guy looking through a photo album of time travel, Mars, early Earth and other stuff... comments?

link

AJ out

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Alias Jones]

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Alias Jones]

(mod edit to change long url to short link)

[edit on 14-10-2005 by pantha]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That was a very interesting video to watch. I would of liked to see the whole thing. It did bring up a lot of questions.

Entertainment value - 8/10.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Cool video. It would be nice to see were this came from.
PS i think you want this link.

link

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
WOW, do you know anymore details on this video?

wdl

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is Billy Meier's photo album.

It's fake!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wdl, I'm sure many of us do not know who Billy Meier is. Maybe you can help us out and explain how it is a hoax, or at least link us to a site that can explain it?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdl
This is Billy Meier's photo album.

It's fake!

Thanks for verifying that..

wdl

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
wdl, I'm sure many of us do not know who Billy Meier is. Maybe you can help us out and explain how it is a hoax, or at least link us to a site that can explain it?

Google Billy Meier and you'll get tons of stuff on him, he's one of the most famous people in Ufo history.

Basically, the guy claims to have been in contact with aliens back in the 70's. He took load of pictures and video - some of it looks quiet convincing when you first see it but some of the pictures are obviously fake.

He claims to have travelling in ufos and taken pictures of Venus, Mars etc (as you would have seen in the video) but these have all been proved to be NASA images that he has touched up by putting models on space probes etc on them. He also took some unconvincing pictures of spacemen with laser guns and dinsaurs (he claims the aliens gave him the pictures they took millions of years ago).

He's wife told the press that he faked all the pictures and she even has pictures of their house hold items from which he made his model ufos.

Analysis of his photos and videos has also revealed suspension wires etc.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Billy Meier is a jerk.

It is no wonder people don't take UFOs and Aliens seriously.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Theres no stars on the pictures, its a fake

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Billy Meier is a jerk.

It is no wonder people don't take UFOs and Aliens seriously.

Don't throw out the Baby with the bathwater!

UFOs are a real global phenomena , it is Billy Meier who is fake.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Don't throw out the Baby with the bathwater!

I'm not, but the mainstream has.
Maybe I haven't been posting as much on the UFO board as I used to. If you have ever read my UFO posts then you would know my position on UFOs.

Billy Meier discredits all of those claiming to have had an experience with UFOs and/or Aliens. Don't you know the mainstream thinks we are all lairs or mentally ill?
This is because of people like Billy Meier. I'm sure many of the worlds "Billy Meiers" are paid disinfo agents just to make us conspiracy folk look bad so the public will laugh at us.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Good ol' Billy Meier eh?

Check here for some info...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyhoo, all these pics, and how many of the craft he was supposedly in, i.e. interior, him in front of the window, smiling with the Pljarens, etc.? Oh, that's right...zero of that, hehe....

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alias Jones
Very weird - supposedly a guy looking through a photo album of time travel, Mars, early Earth and other stuff... comments?

link

AJ out

LOL! That is hilarious! Good ol Billy. I wonder how many people are stupid enough to fall for this nonsense?!

LOL!

Tom

Mod Edit: format

[edit on 15-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I figured everyone would know it was Billy Meiers. The dude in the tape kept saying Billy did this and Billy did that, ect ect ect ect.

Those dinosaur pics.....they look familiar. Like from some cheap old sci-fi flick years ago. Anyone recognize?

If he went back in time, why didnt he also get pictures of Jesus, Buddah, and Ghengis Khan?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Those dinosaur pics.....they look familiar. Like from some cheap old sci-fi flick years ago. Anyone recognize?

I seem to recall the pteradactyl image being discussed before... Taken from some history book. I'm not too sure, it might have been another. It looked very much like that though.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Billy Meier should be in jail ... the biggest fraud/fake UFO idiot on this planet.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
hmmmm, youre all so sure of yourself

wdl

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
hmmmm, youre all so sure of yourself

Meier's a fake, accept it and move on

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Im not sayin anything, at least until there is something to back it up, and remember, it isnt the highest quality video, so probably not going to see many stars

new topics

top topics

join