It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aura Around Us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The Aura is an electromagnetic field that surrounds not only every living thing including humans, animals, and plants but also every inanimate thing such as rocks, manmade objects, and the earth itself. It consists of a swirling current of light radiation, a field in constant flux. When it is seen it looks like a soap bubble with rainbow colours moving about it and within it. It is not solid but is a constant flow of energy. You cannot tear or rip it. It is a protection that allows us to operate within our environment. It can expand and contract at will.

Psychics claim to be able to read the Aura, simply reiterating what has already happened.

So does it carry our life story within it and every little scrap of information about our entire lives.??

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've read about the aura before. I'd like to have my aura picture taken, whether or not my actual 'aura' appears on the picture. They look really neat.
I'm not convinced that people can see/read auras, but that's probably because I cannot do it myself. Here are a couple of links to information about your aura. The second link provides a few pictures of what your aura is supposed to look like after having your aura picture taken. Good post, The Real Deal.

Aura Information

Aura Pictures

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Bangin thanks for the links ..Ive also heard you can get it photographed,i have never seen a picture of a aura before so that was interesting if they are real pics..

Seeing you aura..

First off, find a place where there isn't any harsh light and with a Dark or Black background. Study any part of someone's body (or yours, I would recommend using the hand). Now, if your relaxing enough, you'll start seeing colors (beginners normally only see only one color but as you get more better you see more). It's okay if you don't see anything the first time, it takes some practice. Everything has auras, from humans to rocks. It takes a lot of practice to see one aura. One word Practice, Practice, Practice.(ok 3 lol)

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Personally, I don't "see" an aura on anyone/thing - I can feel it, if I'm close enough to, however.

Ways of sensing the aura differ among various people. Some see it, some feel it, some... I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Bangin,

good links thanks!

The Real Deal,

you can see auras?

never met anyone that can do that.

I wish I could,

should give it a try.

LOBO,

I know what you mean,

I have felt different energies coming from people in the past also,

from very good to very negative even dare I say it evil.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Theneo sorry for the confusion,i wished i could see auras..I got that in a email and wondered if it would work..

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
When I was younger I saw colors around things/people, it was like an outline of a particular color surrounding the person or thing..I first told my mother and she told me I was picking up on auras. The thing was, is that it became somewhat annoying and then my mom thought maybe something might be wrong with my eyes-there wasn't and I gradually stopped seeing the colors. I can tell you that I certainly believe in them and they DO and can change-in other words I might not always have a blue aura, I think it depends on the type of energy around that person or thing for that moment? Or perhaps it depends on the mood?

Anyway, every so often I can see a faint color around someone. It's usually someone who carries a great deal of energy or someone who is very strong in spirit..and this too I can usually sense. I really know nothing of auras though, infact I used to think they were halos
so thanks for the info..neat topic too.
Mag

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
While true that humans as with other animals, produce electromagnetic fields, I feel it has more to do with escaping energy that our bodies give off from cellular chemical reactions such as our mitochondria manufacturing adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Aging after all is partially the result of free radical electrons (caused by ATP production) shooting holes in your cells.

Humans that can see or detect such things may have some higher sensitivity in their eyes or sense of touch that respond to these emissions. I do not feel it is spiritual.

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I just meant that 'maybe' someone might give off a color because they might happen to be in a strong mood or extremely happy (hence high spirits) or even extremely depressed..I wouldn't think that say, the Pope might have an easier detected aura then someone like you or me. Sorry for the confusion.

However, it certainly could be related to the spirit or spiritual guides that we carry around us, like a guardian of some sort or a protecter that actually IS pure energy..
who really knows right?
Mags

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I believe we have one, I just don't know if you can photograph it. I can make one in photoshop and make it look much better. I think it's just another way for people to make money. Also I really don't believe in many psychics... Cause if I was psychic I'd win the lottery like 500 times.

I would think you could consider the lottery of a random chaotic thing, so if you believe in fate and destiny then one could read it if they were psychic.

I think we might have the ability, however I doubt anyone has mastered it. I also don't know if I believe in Mediums.

Our bodies produce electricity, but I still don't buy into Aurua photographs...

I took a photography class, you can do that stuff while developing the picture. Just an example but not a good one, I have pictures with what look like they are ufos on them but really it's just dust that was on the lens/film/condenser etc...
However if I showed them to someone who had no knowledge of photography they'd be like holy # aliens!

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If auras have to do with spiritual energy and it is likely that is what they are,

then they are largely a reflection of our own spirit body environment interaction.

an interesting though about our spirit guides mag, they would likely be an influence.

most of us have both positive and negative guides around us,

some call them 'attachments.'

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The only reason I really ever thought of this is because I just finished reading this creepy book called The 37th Mandala, and it pertains to the guides we carry, in a different light of course, because these mandalas are pure evil and they suck the good energy out of our 'good' guides and basically try to take over the human race blah blah blah...

Anyway, apparantly mandalas are actually real, according to some ancient beliefs and yes we do carry good and evil...and that's about all I really know about these. Would be interesting to look into it further though..

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
magestica,

he is a suggestion on what guides may be:
the following is a 'channelled' discussion between people and 6d. The 6d refers to pure light spiritual beings just below 7d which is full unification or the 'one' or God.

I believe that if we have negative guides, and many of us do, they serve to suck energy out of us. Our good guides watch out for us and probably are there if we call on them.

Q: (L) According to shamanistic teachings, one can have
animal spirits or guides. Is this correct?
A: Partly. You have them if you believe you have them.
Q: (L) If believing in them makes it so, is this belief beneficial?
A: All belief is beneficial at some level.
Q: (L) Did Jesus of Nazareth believe in animal spirits or
totems?
A: No.

the above conversation if material that was available at:
www.cassiopaea.com

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Aura Color meanings

Red.. The color of strength, strong passion, and will. Dark red may symbolize one who has a quick temper and is nervous or impulsive. All red relates to nervous tendencies.

Orange Color... of warmth, thoughtfulness, and creativity. The muddier shades may represent pride or vanity, while golden orange denotes self-control. A person with orange in their aura may suffer from kidney ailments.

Yellow... Mental activity, optimism. It can mean new learning opprotunities and wisdom. A golden yelloe means that the person takes care of him or herself. Ruddy yellow may mean that its owner is shy.

Green... Is the color of sympathy and calm. A person who has green in his or her aura may be very good at healing arts and is very reliable. Dark shades of green can indicate one who is jealous or uncertain.

Blue... The color of quiet and calm. Any blue in the aura is good to have, but deep blue is the best. One with deep blue in his or her aura shows a person who has found his or her work in life. Many are spiritual minded as well. Blue may sometimes represent a tenancy to be moody and depressive.

Indigo and Violet... The colors of one who is seeking something in life. They represent an ability to handle affairs with worldliness and practicality. Dark shades may show that the person has obstacles to overcome and is feeling misunderstood.

Black ...The color of protection. May reflect a person who is hiding something. It may possible indicate imbalances as well.

These are other colors that may be seen within the Aura:

White...times this is one of the first colors you will see in an Aura. However, when it is a true and strong color of the Aura, it reflects purity and truth.

Brown... This could reflect a person who is very "earthy" and that a person is establishing new roots. However, if it is seen in the chakras, it may mean that a person's energy is in some way being blocked.

Black Spots... The presence of black spots in the Aura may indicate that it is imbalanced in some areas. This may mean that the person has some negative habits that he or she should work on. Meditation helps reduce these spots, as does things like exercise and sunlight.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I know that if you stare at someone for a long time (as in watching a lecturer speak) eventually you'll see a subtle "displacement" around the persons upper torso. I suspect your seeing a different spectrum of light (which is energy). Whether its ultraviolet or infrared I don't know.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have been told that my aura is clear. I can see something around people - only in times of quietness spiritualy, times of openness. But it's not an aura - couldn' be because they all look the same.

xn

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I saw my aura a few months ago, it was gold. I was always able to see like a white outline around some people, I always thought I was seeing their spirit or something. Could this be their aura? Would anyone know what a green aura in a fountain-like appearance coming out of the heart and rising means?

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Is sensing someones aura the same thing as going into a place or being around someone and getting this film on you that is like a skin of evil? I've had this experience before like you can't wash it off and it makes you feel really gross.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There's a book out by michael chrichton....I don't remember what it's called off the top of my head....But it basically is his memoirs, and it talks about a time that he spent out in the southwest learning about all sorts of # like this. I like the Idea of an aura. I can sometimes get readings off an area in general, IE, I can tell if someplace has an undesireable history, etc, etc, just by being there. It's uncanny, IMO. Anyhoo...Peace, all.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here's my experience with auras:
I have a friend who claims that she sees them. I don't know that I believe in auras, but I believe that she thinks she can see them. She says mine is grey and rises from my body like smoke or fog to about 5 inches. She says she's never seen one like it, and that most people's are about 2 or 3 inches and are a color like green, blue, red, yellow, etc. She also says that auras seem to reflect emotions by other colors appearing within the main one. She thinks that the size has something to do with your overall energy level and the color with what kind of person you are. As for what the colors mean, she doesn't know, and I speculate that it's up to the interpretation of whoever is seeing them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join