It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Tollway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I was driving in the morning on my way to work and when I jumped on the expressway to wait in traffic because of a constrution project being finished up here for open road tolling. Which means you can drive right through with your toll pass without being confined to two lanes. Now I was wondering in any other states if open road tolling is under construction in your surrounding areas, and is it being pushed for completion before the New Year arrives.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by nwo vs me]

[edit on 14-10-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Can you tell what this has to do with the NWO please.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well i was waitng for a few replies but i was thinking if open road tolling constuction was happening across the United States and is being pushed for completion before the New Year, why? Well i was taking it as an open freeway with no toll booths could definitly transport people and large equipment in the event of a outbreak an act of terrorism. Also it would force more citizens to buy toll passes and thus for gaining more info and where abouts of its citizens. Botom line it would give them more control on the expressways. Maybe something big is coming in 06.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I know that they use a decal over in Hampton Roads and Norfolk Va. There is this special sticker you display on your front windsheild and it is actually a pre-paid toll. There is a machine mounted on the gaurdrail near the toll ramp and it electronically captures the unique signature from the decal on your windsheild. If you pass through it too many times, the DMV will actually send you a bill for the overages. They get you coming and going..you can't win anyway you turn.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
These things are usually free, you get the device for no fee and simply pay the toll by putting money into an account from which it is electronically deducted. On ocassion I've seen that the toll is lower at these speed passes than at the other one. Yes, its electronic and automated, so the bill can be used to note when you went thru the toll. Its not required anywhere that you have the device to pass thru the toll. It could be used to 'control' people in a sense, but then again, so is making roads and having people drive on them.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Its called EZ Pass and there is a $15 deposit IIRC required to get the actual device which AFAIK is just an RFID transmitter. The device is connected to your credit card and you prepgram how much to load the pass with. When the dollar amount on you account drops below a certain level they charge you card for a preset amount and credit the account accordingly

This is a list of toll facilities that accept the EZ pass system

www.ezpass.com...

So what does this have to do with the NWO? That they could track which tolls you are driving thru?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
So what does this have to do with the NWO? That they could track which tolls you are driving thru?

When running and hiding from the NWO, be sure to remove any and all RFID devices from your vehicle and your person.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
in melbourne, australia we have a thing called city link, whcih is 1 new free way and one renamed one, and to travel on it you need a thing called an
e-tag, that beeps when you go under the detector.

i really dont think it could be used very effectivly to do any thing.

not having one doesnt mean you cant drive on the road, it just means you get the bill in the mail

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwo vs me
I was driving in the morning on my way to work and when I jumped on the expressway to wait in traffic because of a constrution project being finished up here for open road tolling. Which means you can drive right through with your toll pass without being confined to two lanes. Now I was wondering in any other states if open road tolling is under construction in your surrounding areas, and is it being pushed for completion before the New Year arrives.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by John bull 1]

Trying to finish the job before winter weather sets in. I fail to see what Jan 1 has to do with anything.

new topics

top topics

join